Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 453 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 6790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2740

  2. #2739

    Thoughts?

    Did some research and this number returns pics from a girl that visited last summer. At the time group consensus was 99% certain it was Callie going by a different name after changing hair and losing a few pounds. A good time was had by many.

    What is throwing me off is finding another add to a black girl named LaLa with the same number posting here and in ATL.

    Thoughts? Given the season caution is advised.
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/hailey/001002389743

  3. #2738

    Lucy MIA

    Just seeing if anyone has seen Lucy? She appears to have dropped of course months ago.

  4. #2737

    A Regular.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kzetana  [View Original Post]
    That's a pretty filtered pic, big tits, I recall BBBJ I didn't do FS.
    Thanks man. Not sure why but the pics kinda rev'd me up.

  5. #2736
    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone danced with this regular?
    That's a pretty filtered pic, big tits, I recall BBBJ I didn't do FS.

  6. #2735
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Been around for a while, limited reviews with below average service at best. I remember reading about her and her slightly older thinner friend that sometimes posts together with her. They made the news for rolling an overflowing shopping cart of shit out of the Grovetown Walmart without paying. They were quickly apprehended as they were well known to CCSO. I have not met her just sharing what I recall.

    That add is a giant target for trouble. IMO, in most cases, if you don't screw up and talk too much there is some plausible deniability for at best a misdemeanor charge. Showing up to that add, especially if you have pills is unlawful possession or sale of Schedule III, IV or V, and Felony charges.
    In other words stay away. Or go at your own risk LOL.

  7. #2734

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Topflight70en  [View Original Post]
    Ads like this. Real or not. Are just asking for too much heat to be brought to the STG Site.

    Not good for any of us.

    Top.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...r/095251051617
    She is real. Been around for a while, limited reviews with below average service at best. I remember reading about her and her slightly older thinner friend that sometimes posts together with her. They made the news for rolling an overflowing shopping cart of shit out of the Grovetown Walmart without paying. They were quickly apprehended as they were well known to CCSO. I have not met her just sharing what I recall.

    That add is a giant target for trouble. IMO, in most cases, if you don't screw up and talk too much there is some plausible deniability for at best a misdemeanor charge. Showing up to that add, especially if you have pills is unlawful possession or sale of Schedule III, IV or V, and Felony charges.

  8. #2733

    Scammer

    Wow. It seems this post and several others are asked about at least bi-weekly. It's been a scam and will continue to be a scam. Stop sending money with hopes of receiving service.

  9. #2732

    Really

    Did you fall for the send me cashapp me and ill send the address? Please tell me you didn't and thought with you actual head.

  10. #2731
    Quote Originally Posted by Topflight70en  [View Original Post]
    Ads like this. Real or not. Are just asking for too much heat to be brought to the STG Site.

    Not good for any of us.

    Top.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...r/095251051617
    Sounds and looks like a set up LOL.

  11. #2730

    Will ghost you and steal your money!


  12. #2729

  13. #2728

    Too Much Heat

    Ads like this. Real or not. Are just asking for too much heat to be brought to the STG Site.

    Not good for any of us.

    Top.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...r/095251051617

  14. #2727
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #2726

    Sister

    Quote Originally Posted by DrmsIllNvrSee  [View Original Post]
    The dreams have been very few and far between for some time now. Most attempts to set up a dream have gone unanswered. I thought things were looking up this morning. I saw a post by someone I've been wanting to dream about for a while. I believe there was a positive review sometime back. Sent an introductory text and got an immediate response. Sorted out the donation and location, and was on my way to dream land, except. When I announced my arrival. Well, the title of the post gives it way, right? No further responses from then on. I waited the standard 15, and left. It's too bad, because a nice dream might have ended with a tip on top of the requested premium donation. The market being what it is in Augusta right now, I'm sure she had several others in a holding pattern anyway.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...t/591657787087
    I've been with her before here in savannah, she says she's Taylors sister.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape