Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 853 1253 1753 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15637

    Question About I'd

    Everyone,

    I don't post here very often, as I only come to Chicago once a year, which is when C2 E2 is held. Yes, I am a comic book nerd.

    Anyway, I have learned a lot from just reading this forum, and I put this knowledge to good use when I am in town. One piece of advice that I have religiously followed is to not show any form of I'd.

    However, I just recently thought of this. If you are afraid of taking a picture of your driver's license (as well you should be), why don't you just get a fake I'd? College students get them all the time. I know some of you are going to say, "Buying a fake I'd is against the law. " This is true, but so is seeing an escort for sexual favors. I don't understand why you would think, "It's OK to hire an escort," but, "I draw the line at getting a fake I'd. " Both are illegal, and I don't know if one of these acts carries a different level of charge. Is seeing an escort a misdemeanor? What about having a fake I'd?

    I am not trying to be condescending, but I can't believe that I am the first man to ever think of this.

    If you have or have not considered a fake I'd, could you explain your reasoning in regard to what you chose to do? I have considered getting a fake I'd, but I am sure there are repercussions that I have not thought of.

    Thank you for your time and consideration!

  2. #15636

    Mia Flowers

    Has anyone see her?

    I think I remember seeing her ad in Chicago a couple years ago but left. Looks like she's back for an extended stay. VERY open menu but steep price, I'm indulge but want to double check and see if anyone here has already had the opportunity.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bootynthebrains

  3. #15635

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by dbones  [View Original Post]
    How did you find out? See any ads or TER reviews? I believe I have seen her and would like to again. LOL.
    I was kind of wondering to myself if she was still around.

    Reached out to her and she confirmed.

    There is a review on TER (past year) as well as Erotic Monkey.

  4. #15634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately?
    Hasn't advertised since 2018. Staying with her current trusted client list.

  5. #15633

    Alicia

    How did you find out? See any ads or TER reviews? I believe I have seen her and would like to again. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately?

    Used to work out of photo studio near california / division. Polish hottie who was total GFE. Just found out she's still around and wonder if time and this business has been kind to her. Its been at least 7 years since I've last seen her.

    I'm tempted so any info would be great.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #15632
    Quote Originally Posted by JjjSmith  [View Original Post]
    That mouse really did it for you, huh?
    I blame tom and jerry cartoons LOL but seriously I wanted to go get tested for the plague afterwards the place was filthy and just a heads up her daughters uses her posts as well to get business same lazy attitude and disgusting location.

  7. #15631

    Carmella

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Carmella recently https://tryst.link/escort/carmella-star.

    I am on a hobby train right now, saw someone new today and planning on seeing Carmella tomorrow. Anyone have an update review or if she is worth it. I will write my review for who I saw today in a bit.
    I saw her yesterday and it was a fine experience. The meeting is at her apartment in a nice neighborhood by division / western. She is older and a bit heavier / sloppier than her pics but still quite passable, she has some big puppies too. I got a sloppy BBBJ with DT with CFS in multiple positions. I did light kissing and didn't try daty but I think it's available if you want it as she's open to pleasing. Pricing on tryst is accurate. So if you're looking to just bust a good nut without worrying about providing referrals and ID and paying $$$$ then she'll do the job. I did a hhr session.

  8. #15630
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop69  [View Original Post]
    when out of the corner a goddamn mouse scurries across the floor at that point I pull out blast on her face and tits and get the fuck out of there guys.
    That mouse really did it for you, huh?

  9. #15629

    Passion on Foster & Clark

    Has anyone seen Passion? Any info appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/60654361/

  10. #15628

    I have found the worst on the southside

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/60656175/

    AVOID like the plague[Deleted by Admin] first lest talk about presentation while her pictures give you a decent impression NOT TRUE her price is definitely in line with the area but hell it's too high, I was will to give her a chance I wanted a little oral attention and didn't want to break the bank and she is located nearby all good things but I will tell you when I got to her place it was literally one step above a crackden the place was filthy but I wasn't thinking logically so she led me to her "room" a mattress on crates on the floor of the basement she sits down tell me to stand in front of her because he knees hurt then start to try and tell me this sob story about how her son is in jail and yadda yadda yadda any way she begins and I immediately stop because I hear something in the corner she claims it was nothing so anyway we get back to it and I ask her to take off her shirt I mean half of why I was there was hose huge tits she start complaining about how hard it is to put her bra and stuff back on I was like well hey I can bounce she realizes that and so out the come then comes the laziest BJ ever I mean she tried to do the whole stoke instead of suck move at which point I grabbed he hand and moved it left he no choice so I holding her head and directing traffic when out of the corner a goddamn mouse scurries across the floor at that point I pull out blast on her face and tits and get the fuck out of there guys 60.00 for that is NO I only posted the review here and not in ripoff because I did finally get her to perform and I did finish but oh no never again.

  11. #15627

    Last summer

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately?

    Used to work out of photo studio near california / division. Polish hottie who was total GFE. Just found out she's still around and wonder if time and this business has been kind to her. Its been at least 7 years since I've last seen her.

    I'm tempted so any info would be great.

    Thanks in advance.
    Pretty much the same. Saw her again last year. Has aged a little just like the rest of us. At that time she wasn't using her old location. Instead I had to pick her up on the far Northwest side and take her to a hotel she was using. Might be back at her old location now. Same experience as before either way.

  12. #15626

    Last summer

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately?

    Used to work out of photo studio near california / division. Polish hottie who was total GFE. Just found out she's still around and wonder if time and this business has been kind to her. Its been at least 7 years since I've last seen her.

    I'm tempted so any info would be great.

    Thanks in advance.
    Pretty much the same. Saw her again last year. Has aged a little just like the rest of us. At that time she wasn't using her old location. Instead I had to pick her up on the far Northwest side and take her to a hotel she was using. Might be back at her old location now. Same experience as before either way.

  13. #15625
    Quote Originally Posted by Blandbbq  [View Original Post]
    2. 5 - 3 years ago I remember seeing a hot black provider in the downtown area, her provider name was rather unique and she wore glasses. On the thicker side but not fat by any means. Had nice professional pictures. I think she moved away but would sometimes fly in to Chicago. I know these aren't many details to go off of, but I was hoping someone might remember.
    This is not the one you are referring to, but if you want an experience to die for with a hot, black, slightly thick but not fat at all lady, you can't go wrong with this one:

    http://www.2kghub.com/janinefields/

  14. #15624

    Cyd Chareese

    Quote Originally Posted by Xkcd112  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Cyd Chareese? How do her serviced compare to CLM?
    I saw her a while back. Not FS. Ok Massage.

    I thought it was over priced. Body not that great.

    I think you can do better for the donation.

    JJ.

  15. #15623

    Hot black provider in downtown?

    2. 5 - 3 years ago I remember seeing a hot black provider in the downtown area, her provider name was rather unique and she wore glasses. On the thicker side but not fat by any means. Had nice professional pictures. I think she moved away but would sometimes fly in to Chicago. I know these aren't many details to go off of, but I was hoping someone might remember.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape