Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 24060
-
04-09-21 19:48 #12795Senior Member

Posts: 34My regular Acs
So, today I was thinking to try Coco (the one that GilBang mentioned) but didn't reply my back on my txt. Perhaps bcs I used the wrong number since it has two numbers in the ads. Since that, I just contact my "regular" acs and went to falls church. And when I got there, it turns out the same girl from my last encounter. I've been with her for a few times and to me, she's a cute slim lady with smal tities. She goes by the name Joy or Jessica and she said she still remember me after quite a while. This time, I totally received the full GFE services just bcs I think she already feels comfortable with me. She said probably she will be around for another three weeks. Dmg is the usual for Acs and again, YMMV.
Cheers!
-
04-09-21 19:36 #12794Senior Member

Posts: 124Very reasonable
I have seen her twice. She is nice girl. Didn't like the fact she didn't let me suck on her titties. Other than that she is the girl in the pics. Nothing too exciting so I didn't continue. She is very cool and decent conversation Damage was 120 for me.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 17:57 #12793Senior Member

Posts: 384That's wierd, I don't know what's up with my account then.
-
04-09-21 13:23 #12792Senior Member

Posts: 464Nope I don't pay but can see
I am able to see her profile even though I'm not a paying member. She's hot and looks TGTBT.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 13:06 #12791Senior Member

Posts: 384Those Seeking links never work for me. They literally ALL just give a Profile Not Available screen. I have an account, just not a paying member, so I guess that's why? I'm too cheap to pay money just to have the opportunity to pay more money for a meet LOL.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 12:53 #12790Senior Member

Posts: 812Tina
Based on good reviews, set up an appointment and turned up at the hotel room at appointed time. Definitely not the girl in the photo, are they ever? LOL! A little heavier and more of a MILF than SYT as suggested by photos. Not unattractive and body looked decent but did not get a chance to see the poor boob job. She tacked on $50 to advertised prices and I got a weird vibe so I declined. I'd have paid extra to f*ck the SYT in the photo but I have plenty of MILFs I f*ck for free. In retrospect she probably got a weird vibe from me too. Would have thought she'd give me a special Asian discount but perhaps she does not like Asians much. Irrespective, wasted a hour total driving there and back but it was not meant to be and have learned to drop things when they don't feel right.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 10:48 #12789Senior Member

Posts: 452
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
Fixed.
Originally Posted by BobSack28
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/01fb5...a-89d07415641b
-
04-09-21 10:20 #12788Senior Member

Posts: 441Thank
Didn't really care about the photos, the video captured my attention. If the photos are fake the video would likely be fake too. I will try to hit her up tomorrow, if she is not her, I will walk.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDiddle
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 10:14 #12787Senior Member

Posts: 441Lowe4 suppy or
Lower quality in the supply? Please. Pink is not worth that much. Especially since they no longer "act" like they want you back.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 10:11 #12786Senior Member

Posts: 441Trip to Medellin
$400 or less, flights to Colombia with about $20 a night hotel rooms.
Beautiful ladies for less than 100 a night. Some are all you can enjoy.
Originally Posted by Hurtu
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 09:17 #12785Senior Member

Posts: 618That sounds awesome, do you make the trip solo? I would be concerned about safety myself, what are your thoughts on that? Do you take their shuttle from the border to the hotel or make your own way?
Originally Posted by Hurtu
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 23:31 #12784Regular Member

Posts: 19The link is to your inbox, not her profile.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 19:04 #12783Senior Member

Posts: 452Porn star red August on seeking
Cam across a porn star on seeking. She tells me 600 per meet. Did not discuss details. I thought I will share the info on the forum.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-729313e7510d
https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/red-august
https://twitter.com/littleredbottom
-
04-08-21 16:19 #12782Senior Member

Posts: 281Fake ads
List crawler, skip, sumo all most all the ads are fake the Columbian and Asian girls are the worst. They post ads with different pics then you get there and it's a woman 20 yrs older and 30 lbs heavier. And let's not leave out the deposit scam. I had one wanted $75 for me too see her. The only thing I would have seen was my checking account $75 lighter and a blocked number. I just started with the Kik app yesterday. 10 girls out of 10 wanted deposits. I mean it's almost not worth even trying or chasing anymore. It's all one big scam now. Thanks too apps like cash app and others. I mean can't a guy get laid anymore with out going threw this bs?
Originally Posted by Mandoo2
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 14:57 #12781Senior Member

Posts: 311Better Yet.
Quebec City, https://escorte-quebec.com/tarifs/ $200 Canadian equals $160 American and they deliver the girl to your hotel front door.
Originally Posted by Mandoo2
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




