Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 40017
-
04-09-21 10:59 #23862Senior Member

Posts: 1633That's a service run by a Fillipina named Yadi, she works with a few other girls. Google the phone number for other ads and reviews. I booked a 4-hand with them once, she asked me to reconfirm day of appt to get location. I did and no response at all, ever. Totally ghosted me, it sucked. They're also annoying because they spam that board with their ads all day long.
Originally Posted by KingButk
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 08:30 #23861Senior Member

Posts: 503Pepsi
Saw her at my new favorite new location. Good times massage sucked and then sucked. Good time.
-
04-09-21 08:01 #23860Regular Member

Posts: 4Any good?
Hey why'all.
Visiting from down south and was wondering if this spot is legit / safe. Thanks!
https://chicago.rubratings.com/128647
-
04-09-21 01:06 #23859Senior Member

Posts: 108Careful
I would be cautious about most of the girls from Bedpage in the Chicagoland area. Most of the hot white girls advertised on that site end up being the famous jack shacks on Lake Street.
Originally Posted by Axel6
[View Original Post]
If you're directed to drive to Roselle, Bloomington, Itasca, Lombard or one of those towns around there, and then told to go to an address on Lake Street or North Avenue, run the hell away from there. They will charge you upfront just to go inside and meet your girl. From there, the upsell starts like crazy, and you will end up with nothing more than expensive self service in the end.
-
04-08-21 23:45 #23858Senior Member

Posts: 936Elusive Asian
First, promise us you won't keep her prisoner under the stairs.
Originally Posted by Intx88
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 22:40 #23857Senior Member

Posts: 384Any experiences?
I'm heading to your area tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has had experience with this one. She's offering 1 hr. L3 for $. 5. Any help appreciated. Feel free to PM.
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs...s/9838259.html
-
04-08-21 22:38 #23856Senior Member

Posts: 1445CLM Chicagoland roster menu
Ok I'm compiling the definitive list of the CLM roster and their offerings. If you have seen a girl and have something to add, tell me and I'll edit the list.
Jessica. GFE, BBBJ, FS. No Greek. Little bit older euro woman. Good attitude. $100 - $150 upcharge.
Suzie (Jenny) - young and hot. No FS, no GFE, YMMV on things like CBJ vs. BBBJ and DATY. Varies a lot but probably the hottest girl on the roster. $150 - $200 upcharge.
Amy. Older. FS available, but $200+ upcharge. Mixed reviews on attitude. Not sure if BBBJ is available.
Sandra. Older Colombian. Good face, better body. Very accommodating, enthusiastic, passionate. GFE FS apparently available. BBBJ available. Upcharge unclear.
Emily. BRAND NEW.
Naomi. Found nothing. NEED MORE INFO.
Salma. Only HR. Young, attractive, friendly but no other extras, even with a tip. May not be around long.
Maddie. Only offers a L2 style of release that is OK at best. If you are looking for a southern surfer girl than she fits that vibe, but she is not as accommodating.
Bella. Only two reviews. One just said "not a fan". The other said "young good girl. Takes commands very well. A little thick but not fat. 3 holes in your not to big. Sometimes she she doesn't want to put work but will take a pounding. " NEED MORE INFO about menu and upcharges.
Lilly. Attractive Latina. Boob job. Muscular body. No GFE. $300 upcharge for FS. $150 for CBJ. Was apparently GFE pre-COVID.
Audrey. Limited information. One review just said she's fun but didn't describe services or menu. The other described an extensive GFE experience but there was an admin note that it may have been written by Audrey herself. NEED MORE INFO.
Sophie. Only one review: "Horrible, don't get me wrong can take a pounding but a horrible attitude. Didn't rush me but didn't make me feel welcomed. She will stafiy the little guy but with a straight face. " No details about menu or upcharges. NEED MORE INFO.
Isabelle. No info at all that I could find. NEED MORE INFO.
Laura. Tall, thin eastern European. GFE FS available (feedback seems to be a little inconsistent on this point). $100 upcharge for 30 minutes + $50 for BBBJ. $150 upcharge for an hour. Reviews are mixed on her personality. Some say she's transactional and some say she's warm and friendly.
Lexi. Pics apparently deceptive or fake. About 15 pounds heavier and shorter than she appears. Charges $1/$2 for BJ / FS, feedback generally negative.
Melissa. Blonde MILF. GFE FS dfk daty were all on the menu but things may have changed after Covid. Great attitude, great reviews. $100 - $150 Upcharge.
If you have any extra information on any of these girls or want to clarify or dispute anything, reply here and I'll edit the post. Also if I missed anyone who is currently om the roster, please reply and I'll edit and add.
-
04-08-21 17:41 #23855Regular Member

Posts: 16Help please
Good afternoon,
On my bucket list is an Asian. Could anyone please pm me on something safe? A spinner would be ideal. Thank you in advance.
-
04-08-21 14:08 #23854Senior Member

Posts: 134Tuma and or CIM
Looking for a masseuse, Asian or European that is willing to do tuma and to do cim.
Any providers in the area?
-
04-08-21 07:49 #23853Senior Member

Posts: 989Yeah, they used to have two sisters working there. One of them got freaked out when I mentioned that I knew that they were siblings, but she still gave me a slow, steady HJ with a rueful expression on her face.
Originally Posted by Davidonecall
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 07:35 #23852Senior Member

Posts: 1762That is good to hear. I use to go there but it was just HJ only. Specially when they build that center there and more traffic started coming by.
Originally Posted by NedFlander5
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 23:40 #23851Senior Member

Posts: 1445That's probably exactly what will happen. She'll meet some rich older guy who will support her, marry her to get her a green card and pump some babies into her. Maybe that's why she's working there, to scout. Who knows?
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
I might go for Ruby next but I will wait for someone else to volunteer to see one of the new CLM girls and report on it before I share.
-
04-07-21 23:28 #23850Senior Member

Posts: 285Salma
Thanks for the great review. I thought to myself Yikes and this was hilarious. It would have been a complete waste of money had I gone there for just a lame rub and a HJ for what they charge. I think she probably has just gotten to the states. I've noticed many from Colombia and Venezuela along those that aren't as attractive from Ecuador. I'm sure if she's not so bad in eyes, she'll find someone to support her financially.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 22:11 #23849Senior Member

Posts: 121Body health center
I was going past Chicago and punched in a quick search on rubmaps and came up with body health center being pretty close. Tried to go to "Chicago rubs" first on the same street but the address listed everywhere online took me to a closed flower shop. Any who, got there and was surprised it was so out in the open on a street corner, back home these things are off the beaten path. Was created by a very attractive 20 some year old short little thing. Led to the room and paid 40 for the half. Didn't even try any sort of technique just rubbed and put pressure here and there. Lackluster teasing but I could tell I was going to leave relaxed. Otf she asked what I wanted and the menu was wide open. 2 for half and half, very nice effort finally and left completely satisfied. I will not that once she put her hair up she did seem to be about 10 years or so older than I thought, I mean still in the 30's, but that's just a side note. All and all worth it, I'd go back. Also they had no ac and it was an oven in there. They also do table showers which I see some people ask about. I did call the number for "Chicago rubs" and the woman did text me asking if I was interested to which I said I left, so somewhere that place exists still. Anyways, I'm from out of town and didn't find anything on this place when I searched you guys' board here so I thought I'd throw it out there. Don't know the etiquette you guys use on the board so sorry if I didn't follow it. Be safe boys.
Also a couple years back I visited Logan Tantrics, anyone know if that place is still open and around? Pm me.
-
04-07-21 21:58 #23848Senior Member

Posts: 1445Salma at CLM
Ok I'm holding up my end of the bargain and giving my TOFTT review of Salma.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
If I had to describe her in one sentence, it would be "Latin American village answers ad for massage therapist; has no idea what she's in for".
She's young, sweet and super cute. The pictures are hers from the website, but they don't portray her accurately. She really does come across less as a Latina sexpot and more as a rural townie who found herself in the US and somehow got talked into this.
She picked the name Salma because everybody in her village called her Salma Hayek because of the resemblance. I can see why people would say that, but she looks more like Salma Hayek as Frida Kahlo. Or maybe just Frida Kahlo. She doesn't have a unibrow or mustache, but she's about two days short of it.
She doesn't have the Latin curves that most guys want. She is about 5'6", somewhat lanky and was wearing a somewhat frumpy nightgrown type of thing that wouldn't be out of place in an 1950's magazine.
She's supposedly Colombian but she looks too Indian for that. She might be Chilean or something. Not sure. She's pretty overall, and I would say late 20's age. But she gives off 0 sexual energy.
She's new. And not just new to CLM. She's new to the business. And you can tell. Everything was a little hesitant and awkward. She tried to give a backrub but was off to the side the whole time. And when she spoke she was perpetually amazed and horrified by the things guys would ask her to do, like "put her mouth on it".
Uh oh. I thought "what have I gotten myself into?
Now part of me was thinking maybe it was an act. Like maybe that's her persona, like how Suzie does her "OMG I can't believe what a **** you turned me into daddy" routine. So I was waiting for some sort of upcharge for the real show.
Nothing.
I asked what kind of extras she charges for and she was genuinely confused. She was like "you don't have to give me anything else. ".
If I wasn't sure if this was some sort of bumpkin act or not it was confirmed when I got to the flip and the HR started (thank goodness that was available at least).
She had no idea what she was doing LOL.
It wasn't terrible but there was no sensuality whatsoever. You can tell she wasn't comfortable with a cock in her hands. Bless her, she tried, but I had to help her out or I would never be able to cum. Even when I shot, she yelped a little bit like she wasn't expecting it. I had to laugh.
I'm going to make a bold prediction that she will be out of the business by this time next month. She's a super sweet girl. She's friendly, engaging a total doll. But she's in the wrong line of work.
I wouldn't repeat, but I can see a segment of guys deciding to try to make it their personal mission to train her because they find her innocence appealing. Not me, I've never liked virgins.
Also, she gave back the tip. I don't know why. It wasn't much, since it was just a HJ, but she just didn't want a tip.
Better luck next time!









Reply With Quote






