Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 438 of 867 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 488 538 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 12998
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6443

    Multiple pops

    So I am new to LA and am not used to anything more than a lackluster HJ where I come from. If I go to a place is it usually in 30 minute increments? I'm reading the reviews and it seems that the fun part starts pretty soon into the massage. If infinti before my allotted time is over will I get a chance at another pop? This would be at a more FS type place.

  2. #6442

    Looking for some places

    I'm new to the art of massage parlors and I figured this was the best place to try and find some decent locations. Preferably West Hollywood area and, if possible, mention if they have caucasian masseuses. Appreciate it!

  3. #6441

    Sure They do

    Quote Originally Posted by DaliFan  [View Original Post]
    Mamasan above the 7/11 said she has young talent earlier today when I call but haven't tried it yet. Anyone give it a try?

    I'm planning on checking it out next week.
    It has been my experience that they all say this, but when you arrive it is the same old story. Do hope you find this to be an exception but don't get your expectations too high.

  4. #6440

    A-1 Detox

    Talk about a place to go! Would be better if you know Spanish but man. You will not regret it!

  5. #6439

    New in Town

    Hi all. I'm new to LA and was hoping to get some recommendations of something better than your dime a dozen jack shack granny. The only place I've really mongered at in LA was Havana Day Spa. I don't mind paying more for something better. Just HJ or even FS. I'm interested in either as long as it's a good and hot provider. I really like the hot Latina and Vietnamese girls. I have pretty extensive knowledge on the Nuru scene in Orange County if anyone wants to trade info. Reply or PM me. I'm been looking into the agencies too but it seems pretty hard to get your foot in the door so I just want to try out some new AMPs first.

  6. #6438

    8155

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    No offense, bro, but if here was such an option, it would have a line like chik. Fil - a.

    The only thing close is 8155 sm which has FS and young.

    If you can do without FS, try Goldfinger.

    If you do not mind a hippo, you can try the 3200 Santa Monica place.

    In bev hills, the only close thing is the place across from the Marriott on Beverly, which is actual not in bev hills but is a stone's throw.

    And, of course, there is always Mary at Chen's.
    Whats the damage for FS at 8155?

  7. #6437

    Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeShot3  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gearboxer, I'm willing to trade for a few top tier providers, got one in garden grove and then us in south LA.
    Lets trade. Send me a message.

  8. #6436

    Rim places?

    Looking to get info for places that rim. Any suggestions?

  9. #6435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The new owner has raised prices and the talent is gone. Much better is the place just a tad north at 1874.
    Place just north of Goldfinger isn't that special, lame massages and inflated tips. The Westwood / BH area is full of GPS. Go south or East.

  10. #6434

    Young at 7/11

    Mamasan above the 7/11 said she has young talent earlier today when I call but haven't tried it yet. Anyone give it a try?

    I'm planning on checking it out next week.

  11. #6433
    Thanks. Tried 815 X today. They had 2 girls working, spinner Asian and one big boobed Latina / Armenien. Usually go with big boobed Latinas so chose Asian this time. 7/10 face, 5/10 body, 7/10 service. The shrew mamasan who mumbles was the best part.

    The place a few blocks down above the 7/11 was also open but chose 815 X. Mamasan there said they're open and was really selling her girls and said she had 3. Might try that place or drive down to Eco next.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Awesome is reserved for Momo and Ginja cerca 2003 theu 2005 but 8155 is decent ask the shrew mamasan for a lineup.

  12. #6432

    Lineups

    The only lineup I've ever seen are at the legal brothels in Pahrump, NV over 20 years ago.

  13. #6431

    Trade

    Hey Gearboxer, I'm willing to trade for a few top tier providers, got one in garden grove and then us in south LA

    Quote Originally Posted by GearBoxer99  [View Original Post]
    Went again today for my dose of apple pie and of course, she never fails to deliver. Even her massage is good! I swear, her dude must be one hella of a talker and game dropper to scoop and keep someone like her. Any who. Most of yall already know her service, but I'm also here to let yall know that Cici and Nikki were in today. Lastly, I was able to get Apples new IG and I'm willing to trade for any other providers yall have. Lmk!
    .

  14. #6430
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Line uo

    Quote Originally Posted by DaliFan  [View Original Post]
    Diving back into the AMP / LMP scene. Considering 815X or driving down to Eco. Heard both are awesome. Anyone prefer one over the other?
    Awesome is reserved for Momo and Ginja cerca 2003 theu 2005 but 8155 is decent ask the shrew mamasan for a lineup.

  15. #6429

    Diving back in

    Diving back into the AMP / LMP scene. Considering 815X or driving down to Eco. Heard both are awesome. Anyone prefer one over the other?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape