Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 944 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 994 1044 1444 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10393
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    His buddy's lawyer informed the court that his client will be taking a plea deal. Tells me that part of this whole story, at least, is not made up.

    But please, let's get back to the escorts. I can go to any number of blogs to get info on that jerk.

    Dobson.
    Who gives a shit, if he had sex with a under at age girl I hope he gets sent to jail and that kind is dealt with accordingly meaning death. I don't care how much you like sex to do it with underage kids is disgusting and pathetic and believe you should be killed with extreme pain and torture.

  2. #10392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobson  [View Original Post]
    His buddy's lawyer informed the court that his client will be taking a plea deal. Tells me that part of this whole story, at least, is not made up.

    But please, let's get back to the escorts. I can go to any number of blogs to get info on that jerk.

    Dobson.
    I understand he also wanted a pardon from Trump for himself and a bunch other supporters, you know "just because", not that any laws were broken.

  3. #10391

    But

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    It would be wise to remember that these are allegations at this point. His version of the story is that someone made up the allegations and used them to blackmail he and his family and then the story was leaked before it was exposed.

    We shall see how it plays out but I wouldn't put it outside the realm of possibilities that this was a made up hit job.
    His buddy's lawyer informed the court that his client will be taking a plea deal. Tells me that part of this whole story, at least, is not made up.

    But please, let's get back to the escorts. I can go to any number of blogs to get info on that jerk.

    Dobson.

  4. #10390

    Moscato

    I was looking for a dream yesterday and came across this one. If you're going to review yourself, at least be slick about it and don't use the same account to respond in the comments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12a840b3bd38652c2103fa97e3e176c1_f.jpeg‎   Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 4.42.44 PM.jpg‎  

  5. #10389

    Apparently she has them

    Quote Originally Posted by Satya  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate your posting this, it takes balls to do this.
    This was in the TS section right?

  6. #10388

    We shall see

    Quote Originally Posted by Driatic  [View Original Post]
    And we always speak up when minors are involved or theres ttrafficking that takes away the person's choice. Why? Because it's disgusting, against any humane values, we wouldn't want it in our backyard.

    P.S. It is illegal for the press to post or identify the minors involved, this also applies to victims of sex crimes, she is both a victim and a minor.
    It would be wise to remember that these are allegations at this point. His version of the story is that someone made up the allegations and used them to blackmail he and his family and then the story was leaked before it was exposed.

    We shall see how it plays out but I wouldn't put it outside the realm of possibilities that this was a made up hit job.

  7. #10387

    Anjel info

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    Got in touch with her again last week and quickly set up an appointment. She moved to Essex area with a 2 bedroom apartment. Nice and clean place.

    I have been with her a numerous times before so we are pretty acquainted. She gain some weight on the tummy but still look hot and energetic. Went on the bed and goes BBBJ. Nice and wet, hot lips all over. She jumped on first, after 5 minutes we switched up. I had her in couple of positions and went from the back. It's just amazing to see her ass bouncing off me D. Really missed it. Blew my load completely and chatted a bit. She is more chilled these days and still see some regulars. She is also open to some selective clients as well. I will sure go back every week for that lovely thing.

    Compare to all the BS out there now, I am sticking with my favorites and regulars. It's insane to see some posts about the damages and services changes these days. I am not willing to risk and deal with that anytime soon.

    See some pics I attached.

    Be safe.

    B.
    Can I have her info I use to hook up with her back in the day.

  8. #10386

    People be scared to talk politics?

    Quote Originally Posted by UpYours  [View Original Post]
    We do talk about sex on this forum. Never said anything about politics. He just happened to be a politician. No different than writing about raids or stings. I guess you got mad because you didn't give much thought to what you said about not seeing any pictures of a minor and felt the need to lash out at me. It's okay, I am a big boy. I can take.
    And we always speak up when minors are involved or theres ttrafficking that takes away the person's choice. Why? Because it's disgusting, against any humane values, we wouldn't want it in our backyard.

    P.S. It is illegal for the press to post or identify the minors involved, this also applies to victims of sex crimes, she is both a victim and a minor.

  9. #10385

    Sex scandal

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    You should take "your opinions" elsewhere. JS.
    We do talk about sex on this forum. Never said anything about politics. He just happened to be a politician. No different than writing about raids or stings. I guess you got mad because you didn't give much thought to what you said about not seeing any pictures of a minor and felt the need to lash out at me. It's okay, I am a big boy. I can take.

  10. #10384
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Baltimore is lacking of ladies

    Lately I have seen that Baltimore lacking a lot with pretty ladies at affordable prices. Not a couple years back, I remember there were more ladies to choose from with reasonable prices. Now, all those ladies either have move on or become GPS with those huge elevated prices. Man I wish things were like coupe years back.

    Ha99 j.

  11. #10383

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by MountHood  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/343276499061

    In town for work. Searched but didn't see anything recent. Is she safe? Legit?
    If you don't mind paying $150 with no GFE, BBBJ okay but otherwise too much $$$ for a lackluster experience. And she's missing a few front teeth.

  12. #10382

    Deets

    Quote Originally Posted by MountHood  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/t...n/252949380708

    Just making it know that this one robber me for $120 tonight. Wouldn't recommend.
    How about some details. Would be helpful for others to learn how to avoid situations. With her and others as well.

  13. #10381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by MountHood  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/t...n/252949380708

    Just making it know that this one robber me for $120 tonight. Wouldn't recommend.
    I appreciate your posting this, it takes balls to do this.

  14. #10380

    Robbed

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/t...n/252949380708

    Just making it know that this one robber me for $120 tonight. Wouldn't recommend.

  15. #10379

    Sexy Lexi

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...i/343276499061

    In town for work. Searched but didn't see anything recent. Is she safe? Legit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape