Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,581 to 17,595 of 30790
-
04-09-21 10:46 #13210Senior Member

Posts: 53Tina
Visited Tina in Durham last week for a qv. Her pictures are very flattering. She looks older in person and shows signs of an user. Only one position allowed and just keep rushing me to finish and leave. Will not repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/60687900/
-
04-09-21 00:06 #13209Senior Member

Posts: 54That's what I also believe. I've seen her before and she has many rules like for example no touching her pussy, no kissing and definitely no GFE.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 23:01 #13208Senior Member

Posts: 507Someone needs to show these ladies some Piper Perri videos and tell them to quit being drama queens. You fuck for a living. Learn to take the dick for fuck's sake.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 22:33 #13207Senior Member

Posts: 100Fiona and persistence
I've known her a while and sometimes can't get in touch. She advertises as "senior friendly ". So I doubt it's age. I suggest persistence.
Originally Posted by Rob68
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 21:49 #13206Senior Member

Posts: 121Just don't.
Deposit required, going by the name "karae". Just don't, guys. Like an earlier poster said, it's probably a scammer using her pics.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 21:03 #13205Senior Member

Posts: 312Blair Parker
Can anyone with experience with Blair PM me what the damage was? She seems to be a pretty penny.
-
04-08-21 20:26 #13204Senior Member

Posts: 302Ad specifies deposit
The ad specifies a requirement of a deposit. I don't think anyone will toftt unless that's waived.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 20:13 #13203Regular Member

Posts: 3If she is not in the game, she should take her ad down. Man, I was planning for her for a while. Well, hope she comes back at some point.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 19:44 #13202Senior Member

Posts: 53Is this the real Nikki? I recall some scammers stole her picture and post on stg before.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 19:05 #13201Senior Member

Posts: 30Wilson
Anyone traveling through Wilson or want to make a short road trip. Go see this girl. Sweet girl, attractive face and an outstanding BBJ. Deep and sloppy and will let you get a little rough with it. Told me to grab her by the back of her head so I complied and had fun with it. Location is a little seedy but I've been a few times now and no issues. Everyone pretty much keeps to their selves. She makes sure you leave happy.
https://rocky-mount.skipthegames.com...o/954339617596
-
04-08-21 18:54 #13200Senior Member

Posts: 358Nikki
Apparently she is back, anyone want to TOFTT?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/771843971127
-
04-08-21 16:06 #13199Senior Member

Posts: 578Nice
My man. Thats how you do it. Deposit?? Nope. The end.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 16:04 #13198Senior Member

Posts: 827Porsche
Should have realized she was a cashapp scam, pics was TGTBT. I declined as soon as she asked for the payment, but she continued to convince me she was real LOL!! Anyone fallen for it?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/138950283372
-
04-08-21 15:43 #13197Senior Member

Posts: 42Fiona
I couldn't even get her to reply back. Maybe I'm to old for her. Who knows.
Originally Posted by Alabaster23
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 15:40 #13196Regular Member

Posts: 9Deposits and Gift cards
I contacted 8 girls with listings on Adult Search, all attractive, and exchanged texts with them. EVERY single one of them either wanted a deposit or gift cards. None would take cash. Re the gift cards they wanted info on the card to check the amount which would give them access to the cash on the card. I declined on all of them as they are probably all scammers. Maybe a give away is they only asked for $200 for 1 hr.
Anyway, trying to find an honest provider these days is getting near impossible. Fortunately I have a couple of honest providers who are regulars.
Good luck out there but beware the deposits and gift cards, don't do it.









Reply With Quote



