Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 26924
-
04-08-21 20:44 #15629Regular Member

Posts: 12Passion on Foster & Clark
Has anyone seen Passion? Any info appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/60654361/
-
04-08-21 15:21 #15628Senior Member

Posts: 211I have found the worst on the southside
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/60656175/
AVOID like the plague[Deleted by Admin] first lest talk about presentation while her pictures give you a decent impression NOT TRUE her price is definitely in line with the area but hell it's too high, I was will to give her a chance I wanted a little oral attention and didn't want to break the bank and she is located nearby all good things but I will tell you when I got to her place it was literally one step above a crackden the place was filthy but I wasn't thinking logically so she led me to her "room" a mattress on crates on the floor of the basement she sits down tell me to stand in front of her because he knees hurt then start to try and tell me this sob story about how her son is in jail and yadda yadda yadda any way she begins and I immediately stop because I hear something in the corner she claims it was nothing so anyway we get back to it and I ask her to take off her shirt I mean half of why I was there was hose huge tits she start complaining about how hard it is to put her bra and stuff back on I was like well hey I can bounce she realizes that and so out the come then comes the laziest BJ ever I mean she tried to do the whole stoke instead of suck move at which point I grabbed he hand and moved it left he no choice so I holding her head and directing traffic when out of the corner a goddamn mouse scurries across the floor at that point I pull out blast on her face and tits and get the fuck out of there guys 60.00 for that is NO I only posted the review here and not in ripoff because I did finally get her to perform and I did finish but oh no never again.
-
04-08-21 11:10 #15627Senior Member

Posts: 55Last summer
Pretty much the same. Saw her again last year. Has aged a little just like the rest of us. At that time she wasn't using her old location. Instead I had to pick her up on the far Northwest side and take her to a hotel she was using. Might be back at her old location now. Same experience as before either way.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 11:01 #15626Senior Member

Posts: 55Last summer
Pretty much the same. Saw her again last year. Has aged a little just like the rest of us. At that time she wasn't using her old location. Instead I had to pick her up on the far Northwest side and take her to a hotel she was using. Might be back at her old location now. Same experience as before either way.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 09:23 #15625Senior Member

Posts: 692This is not the one you are referring to, but if you want an experience to die for with a hot, black, slightly thick but not fat at all lady, you can't go wrong with this one:
Originally Posted by Blandbbq
[View Original Post]
http://www.2kghub.com/janinefields/
-
04-08-21 05:55 #15624Senior Member

Posts: 311Cyd Chareese
I saw her a while back. Not FS. Ok Massage.
Originally Posted by Xkcd112
[View Original Post]
I thought it was over priced. Body not that great.
I think you can do better for the donation.
JJ.
-
04-08-21 00:04 #15623Regular Member

Posts: 1Hot black provider in downtown?
2. 5 - 3 years ago I remember seeing a hot black provider in the downtown area, her provider name was rather unique and she wore glasses. On the thicker side but not fat by any means. Had nice professional pictures. I think she moved away but would sometimes fly in to Chicago. I know these aren't many details to go off of, but I was hoping someone might remember.
-
04-07-21 23:06 #15622Senior Member

Posts: 216It's been years but here's my review from TER:
Originally Posted by Xkcd112
[View Original Post]
One day, I sent Cyd a message requesting more information about her services and she responded to me promptly. At the time, I wasn't sure if I would be scheduling something with her anytime soon but later that day, I was feeling sore and called Cyd to schedule an appointment on short notice. Luckily, she was accommodating to my needs and following verification with RS2 K, she gave me directions to her place and within a half-hour, I was at her door. I always get this glorious rush when I am meeting women for the first time and this time was no different, I could not wait to finally meet Cyd as her photos and figure have long piqued my interest.
Before I knew it, I was inside her dimly lit incall with smooth jazz and Sade filling the ambiance with a laid-back vibe. Cyd offered to take my coat and following an I'd check, we went to the bedroom to get started. I quickly stripped down and whatever Cyd was wearing beforehand that obscured her figure came off right away as well, and I was on the bed dumbfounded by her figure. She definitely has the type of body that I love: curvy but fit, smooth and with a mesmerizing natural bosom. I was on my stomach as the massage started. Oil was part of the session and before I knew it, so was a scintillating body-to-body glide. Feeling those titties rub against me was amazing and paradoxically, I was getting riled up as much as relaxed. When I turned over, I finally got my first good look at her body and she gave me the green light to fondle her and that I did. She had me in Russian and I was reveling in it all but still I remained skeptical that I would be able to cum without sex. With Neeva, I had to finish off the session myself as she massaged me and I was bracing for that same situation to occur again. Cyd is so skilled though that she made me orgasm with the best hand job I ever received. Being together nude like this made it sting that I was not able to have sex with her, although I wouldn't have anyway, but she did mention that it is on the menu now which would be incredible. She cleaned me up and we talked for a while as I stayed over my time with no mention of it from her. A quality time in all aspects.
-
04-07-21 21:46 #15621Senior Member

Posts: 37Macie
I highly doubt it. I just wrote about her in BBFS thread. You should check it out.
Originally Posted by Ravsavo9
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 20:04 #15620Senior Member

Posts: 153Carmella
Has anyone seen Carmella recently https://tryst.link/escort/carmella-star.
I am on a hobby train right now, saw someone new today and planning on seeing Carmella tomorrow. Anyone have an update review or if she is worth it. I will write my review for who I saw today in a bit.
-
04-07-21 17:37 #15619Senior Member

Posts: 272Star Bella
Thanks for the info on this one. What part of town is her incall?
Originally Posted by Waking521
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 15:00 #15618Senior Member

Posts: 216Although she visits on occasion, all the posts you've linked to show that she's in Michigan so I wouldn't waste my time counting on seeing someone who probably won't be in Chicago anyway.
-
04-07-21 13:58 #15617Regular Member

Posts: 14Cyd Chareese
Has anyone seen Cyd Chareese? How do her serviced compare to CLM?
-
04-07-21 13:25 #15616Senior Member

Posts: 53Ok I appreciate it, I will try here when I get to town to see if she responses.
Originally Posted by ChuMango
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 11:43 #15615Senior Member

Posts: 153Carmella Starr
Any recent reports on Carmella Starr, was planning on seeing her this week just want to know if she is worth.












Reply With Quote






