The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 733 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 233 633 683 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 783 833 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6739

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    I never tip the girls. If they want 300 for a visit with FS, then tell me 300. Don't tell me 250 and then expect a 50 tip. When I go see a girl, I leave my wallet in the car, along with my phone, and only take in the cash that was the agreed amount. As far as the MPs go, I never go to them since every girl working there seems to be old or ugly. And I am not paying 180 for a lazy HJ or self service.
    I totally agree with this. When they come by and ask for a tip, I always tell them that's all I have, take it or leave it. They normally shut their mouth and take it.

  2. #6738

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this gal? I'm intrigued.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/207946
    Not worth seeing. The pics are dated. Tries to schedule 4 Hands with a fat chick friend of hers. Way over priced for what is offered. I left when seeing what I was getting. Nothing paid, nothing lost.

  3. #6737
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Yes last year cute gal weird body or different. , BBBJ and cfs.

    Would not repeat.

  4. #6736

    Elizabeth Shye- Anyone booked her yet this month?

    https://www.slixa.com/missouri/st-louis/elisabeth-shye

    1. 5 for 1. 5 is Crazy, but she is stunning.

  5. #6735

    Ally Deep

    Anybody seen this lady on Tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/allydeep1

  6. #6734

    Apparently

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    There are people paying her? For sex?
    Apparently they are but I have seen way worse on EB. Some are down right nasty!

  7. #6733

    It is

    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    That is NOT Raven!
    I hate to tell you but that is Raven.

  8. #6732
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack81  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate Steven Hyde's honest reviews. It's understandable that she has a following due to her enthusiastic service, but damn guys don't we want people to be able to share their experience and opinion without being heckled? Isn't that the whole point of this forum? I for one would rather be given brutal honesty about a provider than some biased watered down review that won't hurt feelings. Going to see someone that isn't what you expect can either be an uncomfortable / dangerous situation or an expensive consolation. I would prefer knowing what I'm getting into beforehand and making an informed decision about who I see. Maneater is a good choice for some of you guys and that's great, but some others like younger girls. Just because they're young doesn't mean they're bad. Parker was younger and she was the best I had ever seen. That girl made me feel like a teenager again, but pretty much did whatever I wanted her to do. I think she was in her late 20's when I saw her.
    I agree with you. But also find it a little strange. Let's say a "newbie" sees the review but hasn't seen the 30-40 positive encounters. You've damaged the ladies opportunity based on one opinion. Let's say one of the ladies you've had the pleasure of meeting broadcast to all the other ladies you smelled (maybe she didn't like your cologne) Is that fair to you? The good ladies deserve our help and respect and Eden and Maneater are two of the best.

  9. #6731

  10. #6730

    Not

    That is NOT Raven!

  11. #6729

    MILF Lindsey

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3149393952/1

    Anyone seen here recently? She has some favorable reviews, but no ads since January so wondering if she's still around. Texted #in ad with no response. Let me know if anyone has partaken recently. Thanks!

  12. #6728

    Magick

    Has anyone seen this girl before? https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...9f3cac511d74e8.

  13. #6727

    Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    There are people paying her? For sex?
    I just registered to second this. LOL!

  14. #6726

    Mother Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Had an eye on these two for sometime now. Are they real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/60482162/
    They are real. Never visited as I believe there is a post on this site about outcall car dates where they scam. I am FB friends with the mom, but have never visited because of the scam. Pretty sure I have never seen a good review.

  15. #6725

    Is this the new nornal?

    Gentleman,

    I am not one to judge. We all like different flavors. But is this the new normal in this town? I guess I am spoiled with young fresh college girls on Seeking. This is a haggard worn out woman in her 50's. I am looking at her picture's but I still can't believe. We have men wanting this? Yes I have a mirror and know my limitations. The mere fact we have men possibly interested in her and discussing a person like this makes me understand why this 3rd world town has become what it is today.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8b634319d4273e0deba754527fa4dc93_f.jpg‎   f2d713d8e6e9585158305fb4a812847c_f.jpg‎   ef324ead5fdbeb197fe2ffad7a22ae9f_f.jpg‎   ce7706ceb2c89d4297911b2fda33afc1_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape