Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 582 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 8724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3399
    Quote Originally Posted by BruinsFan44  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/778758528418

    Any info? Wasn't sure what to search for with her.
    I picked her up Monday for a cardate, fun time, reaked of pot though and she's skinnier then pics, the last one is more accurate. I'll repeat as long as its not in new haven again.

  2. #3398
    Quote Originally Posted by Chka98  [View Original Post]
    Couple of reviews around. She's about a c+, never stops the tacking til you stuff her mouth.
    Sweet thanks. I'll probably try her out. She seems like the kind I like.

  3. #3397

    Bella Donna

    Relatively new provider in the area. She is great, unrushed full service in a very nice incall location. Pics are real.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/278258339584

  4. #3396
    Quote Originally Posted by Chka98  [View Original Post]
    Couple of reviews around. She's about a c+, never stops the tacking til you stuff her mouth.
    That picture is super out dated, I think demons got / getting a hold of her. It looked like she just got into a fight, I had to decline upon meeting her, I wouldn't recommend.

  5. #3395

    That's Emily.

    Quote Originally Posted by BruinsFan44  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/778758528418

    Any info? Wasn't sure what to search for with her.
    Couple of reviews around. She's about a c+, never stops the tacking til you stuff her mouth.

  6. #3394
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    They're just spammers selling pics and even worse on Dropbox, which has been hacked in the past. Drop 'them like a bag o' dirt and get the real thing.
    It's been tough to find the "real" thing these days. Who knows what is real now and this is getting worse now with all these scammers now using other people's pics and claiming it as their own.

    Also, on the last link I put as an example for a fake ad, it's totally fake. This is the real person and she is definitely not around the CT area.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Alkethadea/...&utm_term=link

  7. #3393

    Anyone seen her

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/778758528418

    Any info? Wasn't sure what to search for with her.

  8. #3392
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelBlazer  [View Original Post]
    What are everyone's thoughts on ads whose pictures look great, but when you read the ad, it's all broken English? I feel like I'm trying to solve a puzzle and makes feel like the ad is fake, bait and switch, etc. Like the last ad, "I am a real squinter. "

    Examples:

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/665879116306

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/435418481235

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/999771931464

    Also, I happen to see a lot of Snapchat's being included in ads now. Same girl in pics posted, but different Snapchat name. Beware and avoid at all costs!
    They're just spammers selling pics and even worse on Dropbox, which has been hacked in the past. Drop 'them like a bag o' dirt and get the real thing.

  9. #3391
    What are everyone's thoughts on ads whose pictures look great, but when you read the ad, it's all broken English? I feel like I'm trying to solve a puzzle and makes feel like the ad is fake, bait and switch, etc. Like the last ad, "I am a real squinter. "

    Examples:

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/665879116306

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/435418481235

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/999771931464

    Also, I happen to see a lot of Snapchat's being included in ads now. Same girl in pics posted, but different Snapchat name. Beware and avoid at all costs!

  10. #3390

    Saved me time and money!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Well, that's good to know. I tried contacting her but no reply. Nice to dodge that bullet. Whew!
    Thanks a lot everyone! This really helps me. You guys have help me save my time and money!

    Be Safe & Play Safe. KJ.

  11. #3389
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants77  [View Original Post]
    Would not trust going there. She is escorting to support her habit which she hides very well. Second she use to or possible still rents out one of the rooms at her house to Bunny who is known to have many demons and negative reviews. Not sure if Bunny is still staying there but they had a fallout a couple weeks ago and LE showed up multiple times. Also she was renting another room to someone else but said there was no one else there. I would stay away from there. Worst thing is its on a long road feels like the middle of no where.
    Well, that's good to know. I tried contacting her but no reply. Nice to dodge that bullet. Whew!

  12. #3388
    Quote Originally Posted by Chka98  [View Original Post]
    She's not your usual escort. That's both the good and bad news. Clearly older than her pics, still in fair shape. Definitely knows her business. Pretty warm, friendly as long as you follow the (many) rules. Seems to not want to be known as a sex worker but needs to do it. I found her a little on the pricey side, not very flexible there. I'm older, pretty good match for me, but YMMV.

    Enjoy.
    Would not trust going there. She is escorting to support her habit which she hides very well. Second she use to or possible still rents out one of the rooms at her house to Bunny who is known to have many demons and negative reviews. Not sure if Bunny is still staying there but they had a fallout a couple weeks ago and LE showed up multiple times. Also she was renting another room to someone else but said there was no one else there. I would stay away from there. Worst thing is its on a long road feels like the middle of no where.

  13. #3387

    Italian bombshell


  14. #3386

    Olderfff

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolJack  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Tried looking for this one everywhere. Could find anything.

    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/107442866347

    Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

    Play Safe & Be Safe. KJ.
    She's not your usual escort. That's both the good and bad news. Clearly older than her pics, still in fair shape. Definitely knows her business. Pretty warm, friendly as long as you follow the (many) rules. Seems to not want to be known as a sex worker but needs to do it. I found her a little on the pricey side, not very flexible there. I'm older, pretty good match for me, but YMMV.

    Enjoy.

  15. #3385

    Fake and Avoid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamisi  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/840605310542

    This one seems perfect but no reports, has anyone seen her?
    Never mind finally found, fake and Avoid!

    https://twitter.com/JassWet/status/1357471276168740865

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape