Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 754 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 804 854 1254 1754 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15623

    Hot black provider in downtown?

    2. 5 - 3 years ago I remember seeing a hot black provider in the downtown area, her provider name was rather unique and she wore glasses. On the thicker side but not fat by any means. Had nice professional pictures. I think she moved away but would sometimes fly in to Chicago. I know these aren't many details to go off of, but I was hoping someone might remember.

  2. #15622
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkcd112  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Cyd Chareese? How do her serviced compare to CLM?
    It's been years but here's my review from TER:

    One day, I sent Cyd a message requesting more information about her services and she responded to me promptly. At the time, I wasn't sure if I would be scheduling something with her anytime soon but later that day, I was feeling sore and called Cyd to schedule an appointment on short notice. Luckily, she was accommodating to my needs and following verification with RS2 K, she gave me directions to her place and within a half-hour, I was at her door. I always get this glorious rush when I am meeting women for the first time and this time was no different, I could not wait to finally meet Cyd as her photos and figure have long piqued my interest.

    Before I knew it, I was inside her dimly lit incall with smooth jazz and Sade filling the ambiance with a laid-back vibe. Cyd offered to take my coat and following an I'd check, we went to the bedroom to get started. I quickly stripped down and whatever Cyd was wearing beforehand that obscured her figure came off right away as well, and I was on the bed dumbfounded by her figure. She definitely has the type of body that I love: curvy but fit, smooth and with a mesmerizing natural bosom. I was on my stomach as the massage started. Oil was part of the session and before I knew it, so was a scintillating body-to-body glide. Feeling those titties rub against me was amazing and paradoxically, I was getting riled up as much as relaxed. When I turned over, I finally got my first good look at her body and she gave me the green light to fondle her and that I did. She had me in Russian and I was reveling in it all but still I remained skeptical that I would be able to cum without sex. With Neeva, I had to finish off the session myself as she massaged me and I was bracing for that same situation to occur again. Cyd is so skilled though that she made me orgasm with the best hand job I ever received. Being together nude like this made it sting that I was not able to have sex with her, although I wouldn't have anyway, but she did mention that it is on the menu now which would be incredible. She cleaned me up and we talked for a while as I stayed over my time with no mention of it from her. A quality time in all aspects.

  3. #15621

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Macie allows gangbangs (more than 1 guy)?
    I highly doubt it. I just wrote about her in BBFS thread. You should check it out.

  4. #15620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Carmella

    Has anyone seen Carmella recently https://tryst.link/escort/carmella-star.

    I am on a hobby train right now, saw someone new today and planning on seeing Carmella tomorrow. Anyone have an update review or if she is worth it. I will write my review for who I saw today in a bit.

  5. #15619

    Star Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Waking521  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago. I think her pics were pretty accurate. Maybe she was 5 pounds heavier? Definitely had a bigger behind than the pics LOL!

    She offers DFK, CBJ and CFS. BBBJ is possible but very YMMV. MSOG seemed to also be an option, but I couldn't quite get there a second time. No Greek, and she didn't let me DATY. But as I said you might convince her otherwise. $4 for an hour. She had a lovely personality. Seems very intelligent and cultured. We had some interesting conversations.

    Parking is hell, though. Bumper to bumper on both sides of a narrow side street for blocks. At least that's what it was like when I was there mid-week and midday. Go with time to look for a spot.

    BBBJ is a must for me. That's the only reason I haven't been back to see her, but if you don't care about that, you'll probably love seeing her.
    Thanks for the info on this one. What part of town is her incall?

  6. #15618
    Although she visits on occasion, all the posts you've linked to show that she's in Michigan so I wouldn't waste my time counting on seeing someone who probably won't be in Chicago anyway.

  7. #15617

    Cyd Chareese

    Has anyone seen Cyd Chareese? How do her serviced compare to CLM?

  8. #15616
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuMango  [View Original Post]
    Paris is the real deal. Seen her multiple times. In my experience, she doesn't respond until she's in the area / same day you want an appointment. Kind of annoying but she travels a lot so I get it. Her tits are truly ridiculous.
    Ok I appreciate it, I will try here when I get to town to see if she responses.

  9. #15615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Carmella Starr

    Any recent reports on Carmella Starr, was planning on seeing her this week just want to know if she is worth.

  10. #15614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Macie GB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsavo9  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Macie allows gangbangs (more than 1 guy)?
    You should ask her directly.

  11. #15613

    Macie

    Does anyone know if Macie allows gangbangs (more than 1 guy)?

  12. #15612
    I saw her about a year ago. I think her pics were pretty accurate. Maybe she was 5 pounds heavier? Definitely had a bigger behind than the pics LOL!

    She offers DFK, CBJ and CFS. BBBJ is possible but very YMMV. MSOG seemed to also be an option, but I couldn't quite get there a second time. No Greek, and she didn't let me DATY. But as I said you might convince her otherwise. $4 for an hour. She had a lovely personality. Seems very intelligent and cultured. We had some interesting conversations.

    Parking is hell, though. Bumper to bumper on both sides of a narrow side street for blocks. At least that's what it was like when I was there mid-week and midday. Go with time to look for a spot.

    BBBJ is a must for me. That's the only reason I haven't been back to see her, but if you don't care about that, you'll probably love seeing her.

    Quote Originally Posted by WestBurbDude30  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an info on her? Been eyeing her for a while now and thinking about doing something about it but was hoping find some info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/star-bella1

  13. #15611

    Star Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by WestBurbDude30  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an info on her? Been eyeing her for a while now and thinking about doing something about it but was hoping find some info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/star-bella1
    Star Bella is the real deal. Brazilian with very toned body and nice manmades. Also showed a lot of emotional depth in our meeting. Treat her well!

  14. #15610
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by WestBurbDude30  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an info on her? Been eyeing her for a while now and thinking about doing something about it but was hoping find some info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/star-bella1
    There is 1 review of her on TER.

  15. #15609

    Star Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by WestBurbDude30  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an info on her? Been eyeing her for a while now and thinking about doing something about it but was hoping find some info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/star-bella1
    I've seen her on Tryst and Eros for about 2 years and have also been curious. I believe she's on her 3rd name change since I first saw her ads. Haven't ever seen any reports on here about her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape