Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,176 to 17,190 of 37355
-
04-07-21 18:31 #20180Senior Member

Posts: 95Opposite for me.
I agree with WhoIs. When I saw her we spoke for a few about reviews and she said she finds it weird and discusting. I am sure she knows about the site but in my opinion the reason she is getting all sorts of reviews is because she is typically available, doesn't BS or make you jump through hoops, and she can be a lot of fun. She is not one of my go-to's because I enjoy something a bit different but if I am looking for a petite screamer that enjoys a good pounding then I hit her up. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 16:56 #20179Senior Member

Posts: 33Her room is clean / nice enough, she offers good / reliable service for a decent price and she has a good attitude. That's probably why.
Originally Posted by LordQuinton
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 16:54 #20178Senior Member

Posts: 42Vikki
Thanks you all for the update. What a shame though. She was a nice regular. Hope things get better for her.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 16:02 #20177Senior Member

Posts: 102Like dead ass. It seems like she's the only person getting reviewed. I can't see the hype behind her, but to each their own.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 15:45 #20176Senior Member

Posts: 1333She Is Not Fat
Staxx, her pictures look great if you like petite ladies. A petite lady is rare in the area, most ladies are obese.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 15:26 #20175Senior Member

Posts: 135Same comment here. She never asked or mentioned reviews until I asked if she ever read any of the local forums. She said that before she came back from her hiatus, she read the forums to try to correct things in negative reviews, but that she hated reading about herself and tries to stay off it now. She seemed especially disgusted by the term "spinner" which made me laugh a little when she said it, because she is pretty much the definition. But I wouldn't say it to her in person because I want to keep visiting her! ;-)
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 15:10 #20174Senior Member

Posts: 342Wrong
To be honest, the contrary is actually true. From what she shared with me, she actually finds the fact that there are 'reviews' on her to be disgusting. That is in her own words. You're right though in that I've much had better looking woman in the looks department, but she most definitely lives up to the submissive description in her ad, and goes out of her way to make sure you get the most out of your experience. She isn't a favorite of mine personally but she gets that credit from me.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 14:05 #20173Senior Member

Posts: 85Sus
A lot of reviews for her definitely seem sus.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
Her pics just look so average or below average to me to generate this level of reviews. LOL.
My guess is that she asks her clients to do reviews on her.
-
04-07-21 13:41 #20172Senior Member

Posts: 489Raven
Has anyone been able to see her lately? I can't get a text back.
-
04-07-21 13:38 #20171Senior Member

Posts: 74She's out of the game. Doubtful she will return.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 12:25 #20170Senior Member

Posts: 72She is out of the game. At least for now.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 11:46 #20169Senior Member

Posts: 118Zoe
Been trying to contact her since January and no luck.
Originally Posted by Entourage
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 11:06 #20168Senior Member

Posts: 312I've tried every number I ever had for her. No response.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 11:03 #20167Senior Member

Posts: 196Yes, I def miss kryss. Such a nice personality & most senual.
Originally Posted by PapiChul0
[View Original Post]
P.S.: what about Tina? Any where abouts lately?
-
04-07-21 11:00 #20166Senior Member

Posts: 196Same here, one initial contact but no replies lately.
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





