Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 627 of 974 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 677 727 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 14610
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5220

    Candy is dandy, when she's around

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    If you're in Naples and need a sure thing, Candy is the one to see assuming she's still around (most likely).

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1950566
    I believe Candy is out of town. She had been in Charlotte for awhile and I believe she's advertising in Denver now (or was in the last week or so). But when she's in town she is a definite visit.

  2. #5219

    Candy Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer1000  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a recommendation for today in Naples. Need to blow off some steam with dependable, hot, sure thing. Rate not important.
    If you're in Naples and need a sure thing, Candy is the one to see assuming she's still around (most likely).

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1950566

  3. #5218

    Naples today?

    Does anyone have a recommendation for today in Naples. Need to blow off some steam with dependable, hot, sure thing. Rate not important.

  4. #5217
    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Supposed pornstar skills advertised (very few have those skills, but have inflated egos).

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...rfect/38476655
    If you give this provider anything more than the time of day, you're making a mistake. Her skills are far from what she advertised, and her pictures are not accurate as to how fat she is. The real buzz kill from this lame provider is when she said we had to be quick and quiet due to her young children sleeping in the dirty apartment she hosts at.

  5. #5216
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Tatiana

    Met this one in Naples at the RRI. Looks nothing like her ad, in other words, short, chubby, pale and about 10 years older. LOL. Left within 60 seconds. Stay safe!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...atina/38474286

  6. #5215
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettiBoy84  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...n/631022494277

    Waste of time staying in north fort Myers. Went to meet said she was walking to meet and someone picked her up to move her things. Didn't seem to care about wasting my time driving there. Would pass. Her current pic she sent was girl in ad but only face shot. Good luck but I wouldn't bother.
    I connected with her in NFM over the weekend, and found a bit of false advertising regarding "best head game in town".

    Friendly girl who can only do car dates, decent looking with an average at best head game. Won't repeat.

  7. #5214

    Inflated egos

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Supposed pornstar skills advertised (very few have those skills, but have inflated egos).

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...rfect/38476655
    If only there were as many with porn star skills as there are stumble bums with inflated egos and prices. We'd all be happy campers.

  8. #5213

    Has anyone seen Lindsey?

    Supposed pornstar skills advertised (very few have those skills, but have inflated egos).

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...rfect/38476655
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 813BE943-C46A-4623-9EBB-3690AFCF8AC1.jpg‎   2FC53B5C-CF33-47BC-88ED-EF88A711D80D.jpg‎   759D3078-4E4D-4372-9DE0-98D0E855D482.jpg‎   4EE75DD7-9E52-4E57-9B5A-17AF0F099648.jpg‎   ED4D88AB-88C5-4143-AD23-06DDF51DA8B0.jpg‎  

    A834F49C-2E15-4B74-81E0-4045B15D79C2.jpg‎  

  9. #5212

    Could not stop laughing

    LOL I had the same experience with my boss back 10 years ago and I tell you what she waz the best fuck I had LOL I ended up spending thr whole weekend with her her pussy was made by Gold and she had alot iff money but I was there for her golden pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    When I was 21 yo a bunch of us from work went out for beers one day after work. My boss was a 42 yo MILF. We were the last to leave after we finished our beers. We went back to my place and I fucked her brains out all night. I am 67 now and if I ran into again I would fuck her. She loved cock. So what if she is older? I had a great time.
    .

  10. #5211
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this Colombian? Fake?

    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...s/897164547101
    I was thinking about taking the plunge on that one, but too far for me to waste precious time and being overcharged most likely.

  11. #5210

    Any Intel on this one

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...t/692725856133

    New to this and looking for good therapy for friend.

  12. #5209
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Laura

    Has anyone met this Colombian? Fake?

    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...s/897164547101

  13. #5208

    Tattoos a dead give away

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a chick up here in R.I. Has the same tats. I recall some reports on her several years ago. Don't think she was using the name Stacy.
    Yup. She has plenty of tats. Usually not a good thing if one needs discretion in their life, but at least it makes it easier for us to identify these girls. My guess is she probably does a few stints in different cities, but never gives a memorable performance if we can't find reviews on her. Same goes for all other traveling or visiting girls (aside from those working at massage places).

  14. #5207

    Any Intel on Brazilian Sophia

    I'm surprised that as long as she's posted no one has yet to review her or even show attempted contact, but I'm digressing. If her info is right, she's a cute Latin spinner. Has anyone seen her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-6998/38424261

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...d=04%3A00%3A00

    Pics provided for posterity.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A0E1663E-D061-4F27-B95F-3D0A921FBA09.jpg‎   5BF1A3D9-78AC-4051-9937-A2DAEAEA124B.jpg‎   EB529667-1536-4285-BC82-89DFF60737A7.jpg‎   F6F5F9A5-19E5-4D2F-8BB1-B80FAC3CD630.jpg‎   EFC7D13C-F450-4B04-9EDA-455047507D1C.jpg‎  

    732E9C3A-011C-4BED-BF44-C23C5566CC5A.jpg‎   FB6EF4CE-0F98-4ECC-80CE-20594C3A4810.jpeg‎   2E5E14B9-FCCB-471B-B511-A6EA9C90ACF5.jpg‎   FCAC8951-9118-4378-92F0-EDC0988799E7.jpg‎   CA89567D-009E-42B3-8B50-35ED665627FA.jpeg‎  


  15. #5206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972
    Quote Originally Posted by Drillem  [View Original Post]
    Fishing buddy went to see Latin girl. Found out later she's from Cuba. He said one bill for hh. Everything standard, CBJ. CFS. Not her in pics +30 lbs. Make your choices.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...2/012049069926
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Seriously. WTF? I don't get how these girls get away with posting old or out right fake pics. It has become the norm lately. I understand using a filter to enhance but posting pics of someone else when you know people will be showing up to see you is insane.
    Moby's found if they're at all heavy in the pics, they'll be bigger in person. Hence his desire to go for the petites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape