Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 733 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 233 633 683 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 783 833 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 17728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6748

  2. #6747

    Not

    That is NOT Raven!

  3. #6746

    MILF Lindsey

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3149393952/1

    Anyone seen here recently? She has some favorable reviews, but no ads since January so wondering if she's still around. Texted #in ad with no response. Let me know if anyone has partaken recently. Thanks!

  4. #6745

    Magick

    Has anyone seen this girl before? https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...9f3cac511d74e8.

  5. #6744

    Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    There are people paying her? For sex?
    I just registered to second this. LOL!

  6. #6743

    Mother Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Had an eye on these two for sometime now. Are they real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/60482162/
    They are real. Never visited as I believe there is a post on this site about outcall car dates where they scam. I am FB friends with the mom, but have never visited because of the scam. Pretty sure I have never seen a good review.

  7. #6742

    Is this the new nornal?

    Gentleman,

    I am not one to judge. We all like different flavors. But is this the new normal in this town? I guess I am spoiled with young fresh college girls on Seeking. This is a haggard worn out woman in her 50's. I am looking at her picture's but I still can't believe. We have men wanting this? Yes I have a mirror and know my limitations. The mere fact we have men possibly interested in her and discussing a person like this makes me understand why this 3rd world town has become what it is today.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8b634319d4273e0deba754527fa4dc93_f.jpg‎   f2d713d8e6e9585158305fb4a812847c_f.jpg‎   ef324ead5fdbeb197fe2ffad7a22ae9f_f.jpg‎   ce7706ceb2c89d4297911b2fda33afc1_f.jpg‎  

  8. #6741
    There are people paying her? For sex?

  9. #6740

  10. #6739
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulieb9601  [View Original Post]
    I'm just curious as to everyone's thoughts on tipping. How much do you usually tip and do you tip every time?

    This came up with Asian Megan, and now I'm wondering if I didn't get a 2nd shot at maneater, because I didn't tip enough.
    I never tip the girls. If they want 300 for a visit with FS, then tell me 300. Don't tell me 250 and then expect a 50 tip. When I go see a girl, I leave my wallet in the car, along with my phone, and only take in the cash that was the agreed amount. As far as the MPs go, I never go to them since every girl working there seems to be old or ugly. And I am not paying 180 for a lazy HJ or self service.

  11. #6738
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Had an eye on these two for sometime now. Are they real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/60482162/
    They are real, but they are huge, they also up charge for everything.

  12. #6737

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulieb9601  [View Original Post]
    Who is this Raven? I need to make an appointment to see her ASAP. All I found on EB is a tranny names Raven, and that's not my thing.

    Thanks.
    She's on EB but she's using a different name now and I think she dyed her hair different color.

  13. #6736

    Tipping

    I'm just curious as to everyone's thoughts on tipping. How much do you usually tip and do you tip every time?

    This came up with Asian Megan, and now I'm wondering if I didn't get a 2nd shot at maneater, because I didn't tip enough.

  14. #6735

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Raven is another that loves to fuck and comes many times. She also squits and flood the shit out of you.
    Who is this Raven? I need to make an appointment to see her ASAP. All I found on EB is a tranny names Raven, and that's not my thing.

    Thanks.

  15. #6734

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Raven is another that loves to fuck and comes many times. She also squits and flood the shit out of you.
    You have a link for her? Search history is sparse, I'd be interested in a little waterworks while waiting for maneater to answer her phone LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape