Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 12998
-
04-10-21 07:40 #6443Senior Member

Posts: 126Multiple pops
So I am new to LA and am not used to anything more than a lackluster HJ where I come from. If I go to a place is it usually in 30 minute increments? I'm reading the reviews and it seems that the fun part starts pretty soon into the massage. If infinti before my allotted time is over will I get a chance at another pop? This would be at a more FS type place.
-
04-10-21 07:09 #6442Regular Member

Posts: 8Looking for some places
I'm new to the art of massage parlors and I figured this was the best place to try and find some decent locations. Preferably West Hollywood area and, if possible, mention if they have caucasian masseuses. Appreciate it!
-
04-09-21 20:52 #6441Senior Member

Posts: 215Sure They do
It has been my experience that they all say this, but when you arrive it is the same old story. Do hope you find this to be an exception but don't get your expectations too high.
Originally Posted by DaliFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 00:47 #6440Senior Member

Posts: 701A-1 Detox
Talk about a place to go! Would be better if you know Spanish but man. You will not regret it!
-
04-08-21 04:52 #6439Senior Member

Posts: 101New in Town
Hi all. I'm new to LA and was hoping to get some recommendations of something better than your dime a dozen jack shack granny. The only place I've really mongered at in LA was Havana Day Spa. I don't mind paying more for something better. Just HJ or even FS. I'm interested in either as long as it's a good and hot provider. I really like the hot Latina and Vietnamese girls. I have pretty extensive knowledge on the Nuru scene in Orange County if anyone wants to trade info. Reply or PM me. I'm been looking into the agencies too but it seems pretty hard to get your foot in the door so I just want to try out some new AMPs first.
-
04-08-21 03:56 #6438Senior Member

Posts: 398155
Whats the damage for FS at 8155?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 16:44 #6437Regular Member

Posts: 21Trade
Lets trade. Send me a message.
Originally Posted by CreativeShot3
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 04:53 #6436Senior Member

Posts: 701Rim places?
Looking to get info for places that rim. Any suggestions?
-
04-07-21 01:43 #6435Senior Member

Posts: 359Place just north of Goldfinger isn't that special, lame massages and inflated tips. The Westwood / BH area is full of GPS. Go south or East.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 22:56 #6434Regular Member

Posts: 11Young at 7/11
Mamasan above the 7/11 said she has young talent earlier today when I call but haven't tried it yet. Anyone give it a try?
I'm planning on checking it out next week.
-
04-06-21 22:48 #6433Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks. Tried 815 X today. They had 2 girls working, spinner Asian and one big boobed Latina / Armenien. Usually go with big boobed Latinas so chose Asian this time. 7/10 face, 5/10 body, 7/10 service. The shrew mamasan who mumbles was the best part.
The place a few blocks down above the 7/11 was also open but chose 815 X. Mamasan there said they're open and was really selling her girls and said she had 3. Might try that place or drive down to Eco next.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 17:47 #6432Banned Member

Posts: 466Lineups
The only lineup I've ever seen are at the legal brothels in Pahrump, NV over 20 years ago.
-
04-06-21 11:42 #6431Regular Member

Posts: 13Trade
Hey Gearboxer, I'm willing to trade for a few top tier providers, got one in garden grove and then us in south LA
.
Originally Posted by GearBoxer99
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 10:58 #6430Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Line uo
Awesome is reserved for Momo and Ginja cerca 2003 theu 2005 but 8155 is decent ask the shrew mamasan for a lineup.
Originally Posted by DaliFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 20:45 #6429Regular Member

Posts: 11Diving back in
Diving back into the AMP / LMP scene. Considering 815X or driving down to Eco. Heard both are awesome. Anyone prefer one over the other?













Reply With Quote





