Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 763 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 813 863 1263 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 25050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13620

    Jade is back

    Saw Jade back in January of this year. Had a good time with her then. Saw an ad with a new number, made to appointment and I was off. Advertising 2 girls, went for it. Got there and Cece ran out to the store. Jade started things off without her. I was the first of the day, roaming, licking, my cock deep in her mouth. Had to change it up, brought her to an O with my tongue. Cece walks in, undresses and starts in on me. My god, this girls mouth suction cupped itself around me and it was long before she took it down her throat. She is really good. After a brief rest, Jade is kissing me, Cece is sucking me again, on goes the cover and she hops on. Rides a bit, then Jade hops on while Cece is kissing me. What a blur for an hour. Will repeat.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/576813474330

  2. #13619
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle0463  [View Original Post]
    Yep and if you keep searching you'll find armed robbery on Fall River of local bar. Then a couple armed robbery of liquor stores in NH. So definitely be real careful seeing that one.

  3. #13618
    Quote Originally Posted by ManisBlue  [View Original Post]
    I have read. Also that is has someone come into the room saying she under age.
    At 48?

    She looks mid 50's.

    Underage. I'd laugh and dare them to call the police.

  4. #13617

    Do not call, Run the other way

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of this mature woman's company?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sassybougienasty/618248900191
    I have read. Also that is has someone come into the room saying she under age.

  5. #13616
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #13615

    Mariana Trench


  7. #13614

    Becca

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/528235575955

    I met this girl last year. I got ripped off. But it wasn't for a lot of money. I treated her to some food and then she brings me to the house and there's like 20 goons waiting outside smoking weed. I just did not have the balls to go inside the house. I read a couple of rip off reviews and I noticed that she says text only and then calls only? LOL. Which means that she's probably up to her old tricks. I'm just wondering if someone has seen her recently?? And if she still ripping people off??

  8. #13613

    Mature

    Has anyone had the pleasure of this mature woman's company?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sassybougienasty/618248900191

  9. #13612
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    I see I'm not the only one that has gotten conned by this hoe. If you search this douchebags name on FB you can easily find out who she is and find her mug shots if you really look. Looks like someone smacked her up probably the piece of shit little punk ass pimp she's dating. Too bad she's gone so far down the hill, she used to be an attractive girl with a fat little ass.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/611502735507
    https://patch.com/new-hampshire/nash...s-bar-shooting

    More information....

  10. #13611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolJack  [View Original Post]
    Thanks buddy, this helps a lot! Saved me a lot of time and money. Better to stay away from this then be in trouble.

    By the way who pays 300 for hr? I will never and can't afford that much.

    Thanks anyways!

    Be Safe & Play Safe. KJ.
    I saw her twice last year. No kids bullshit. No rush even though I did qv. And she's not worth $300. I paid her $80 like I paid most hoes and no more higher for her.

  11. #13610
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    How do you know all that.
    I foubd her on fb. Saw all her posts. Also have her on snapchat.

  12. #13609

    Same rip-off hoe be careful with this one.

    I see I'm not the only one that has gotten conned by this hoe. If you search this douchebags name on FB you can easily find out who she is and find her mug shots if you really look. Looks like someone smacked her up probably the piece of shit little punk ass pimp she's dating. Too bad she's gone so far down the hill, she used to be an attractive girl with a fat little ass.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/611502735507

  13. #13608

    Saved me time and money!

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by delilah and if I'm recalling correctly silver rose on CL a while back.

    Worked out of Johnston.

    A quick search should reveal the answers you're looking for and I could swear she just got reviewed recently too on this forum.
    Thanks buddy, this helps a lot! Saved me a lot of time and money. Better to stay away from this then be in trouble.

    By the way who pays 300 for hr? I will never and can't afford that much.

    Thanks anyways!

    Be Safe & Play Safe. KJ.

  14. #13607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Thanks Joe, I got that link, I was looking for the one on FB I think she might know a few people I know, That I don't want to be disclosed.

  15. #13606
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by delilah and if I'm recalling correctly silver rose on CL a while back.

    Worked out of Johnston.

    A quick search should reveal the answers you're looking for and I could swear she just got reviewed recently too on this forum.
    I would stay away from her. Con is right she worked out of Johnston for a while, Had her kid taken away from her because of drugs and nosy neighbors. I saw her twice and it was a complete rush job due to the fact the kid was upstairs in a high chair constantly crying on both visits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape