Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20413

    Dawn

    You got a pic or link, so I can know who to avoid?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/617815158038

  2. #20412
    Quote Originally Posted by WholeSlab  [View Original Post]
    Face full of craters, hard drug user, smells completely rotten. After I told her she really had the nerve to say it smells like water. Yea swamp water full of pescatarian prey. What will it take for good quality providers again.
    You got a pic or link, so I can know who to avoid?

  3. #20411

    About is this what it has come to continues?

    Man fellas,

    Where is retirement at this point. Where art thou, O retirement? Where you be! Hiding under the oak tree! I need thee!

    This thing said in her ad that you have to spend a minimum of one hour with her! Judging by what her body looks like--I'll pass! $300! Geez!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/780648603424
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ugh.jpg‎  

  4. #20410

    Inquiring about Jojo

    Anyone jumped the gun on this one yet?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...&keywords=Jojo

  5. #20409

    Dawn.

    Face full of craters, hard drug user, smells completely rotten. After I told her she really had the nerve to say it smells like water. Yea swamp water full of pescatarian prey. What will it take for good quality providers again.

  6. #20408

    Completely agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Tendency to be a little too handy IMO, but in our current market, she might be the best DT we have. Which is so sad.
    She can down a big think one, but like in the vid there is a lot of hand play. Her goal is to get you to finish and the extra deep is more of a selling feature than a true head talent. And her saliva was super thin like water. Not very slippery.

  7. #20407

    I'm looking for this type DT

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I was surfing xvideos and I notice the lady in the thumbnail looked familiar. Turns out its Kassidy. I never had a dream with her but, the way that throat look in this video. I definitely will be booking a session soon.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video4268604..._ra_ked.ro_k_.
    https://www.xvideos.com/video3630357..._texas_edition

    One can only dream.

  8. #20406

    She's okay

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I was surfing xvideos and I notice the lady in the thumbnail looked familiar. Turns out its Kassidy. I never had a dream with her but, the way that throat look in this video. I definitely will be booking a session soon.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video4268604..._ra_ked.ro_k_.
    Tendency to be a little too handy IMO, but in our current market, she might be the best DT we have. Which is so sad.

  9. #20405
    Quote Originally Posted by PosHedo  [View Original Post]
    You can download the Google App. There is a button in the search bar (like a square with rounded corners) that does an image search.

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/google/id284815942
    Thank you brother, very useful.

  10. #20404

    Our girl Kassidy

    I was surfing xvideos and I notice the lady in the thumbnail looked familiar. Turns out its Kassidy. I never had a dream with her but, the way that throat look in this video. I definitely will be booking a session soon.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video4268604..._ra_ked.ro_k_.

  11. #20403

    About tro-ing in the towel!

    Did I not say is this what the hobby has come to? She has the nerve to say no qv--like someone wants to be around those toes for more than a few minutes!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/886573006605
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tro.jpg‎  

  12. #20402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Man Oh Man

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinFerFun  [View Original Post]
    With a delicious😋 menu like that and with that reasonable price, I'm bettin her phone is ringing off the hook. **Wait!, Do they still sell phones with hooks on them?

    Nevermind that*.

    I wouldve definitely kept a lid on that one and Taken One For The Team. I've already casted my line out and waiting for her to reply. I'm tryin to catch her snapper while visiting her Greek Isle. LOL.

    Let the race begin😄.

  13. #20401
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Man,

    Is this what the hobby has come to? Time to tro (Caribbean voice) in the towel!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/778746525354
    This weighs quite heavy on me.

  14. #20400
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    You the man Daddy! I miss my Android phone. Anybody have an easy way to image search with an iPhone?
    You can download the Google App. There is a button in the search bar (like a square with rounded corners) that does an image search.

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/google/id284815942

  15. #20399

    Fun and Freaky

    Any thoughts or info on this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/271522075787

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape