Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 26423
-
04-06-21 21:08 #13868Senior Member

Posts: 146The new (old) Kendall Snow
Kendall Snow has seemed to re invent herself. I had a visit a month ago in what she said was her new place in a dumpy smelly apt in cudahy. I was taken back when she opened the door. Very thin, loose skin, looked un healthy. She explained it was due to a medical condition she started exercising to lose weight. She may have lost weight but she didn't lose any of her skills. Me and her have a understanding, when I see her its because I'm looking for a good *** to have my way with and she enjoys when I treat her as such. Anyway the reason I continue to see her is to have availability to her friend Peyton. Peyton Storm as she calls herself is a complete babe, younger with a excellent set of breast. I was able to finagle 2 solo visits with Peyton before she mentioned I should probably book a single with Kendall again or at least a double. I just don't see a value to book a double with them both as I would probably just be all over Peyton. I may pull the trigger soon and just have Peyton ride me while Kendall licks my ass and balls. Just a thought.
-
04-06-21 08:29 #13867Senior Member

Posts: 247I'm koo koo for coco's mouth!, her pussy ain't bad either. If I lived closer I'd see her more.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 08:21 #13866Senior Member

Posts: 258Your Coco
Can I get Coco's number from you? Your inbox is full, ill report back to the group.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 01:23 #13865Banned Member

Posts: 37I have many questions, sorry but. Are they good?
-
04-05-21 23:44 #13864Senior Member

Posts: 1363Nope, Different One
Nope, that's not my girl. Mine is very petite and slim. She has small tits that can take a bruisin'. This one looks interesting though. If you check her out, let me know.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased
[View Original Post]
Coochie (not enough Chocolate in my life) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
04-05-21 18:34 #13863Regular Member

Posts: 14Just posted
She just posted today: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/059757523944.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 18:16 #13862Regular Member

Posts: 2Yup that's her
Yes its her, saw her last week. Can be had on the cheap.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 16:36 #13861Senior Member

Posts: 88This Coco?
This one?
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/713309914720
-
04-05-21 16:31 #13860Senior Member

Posts: 57Champagne's Number Changes Frequently
She uses an app phone and the number changes frequently. I saw her Friday.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 16:29 #13859Senior Member

Posts: 255Ad is Up Today
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/059757523944
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 15:57 #13858Senior Member

Posts: 253She has a post on STG today. And there's no need in saving her number, seems like she changes them weekly.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 15:21 #13857Senior Member

Posts: 1363Into his Dotage
Yes, and learn to use the program. After everything I wrote, I forgot to attach the goddam picture. Ok, here she is! Give her a call, she really is great!
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
Coochie (Early Onset Alterkaker's) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
04-05-21 14:55 #13856Senior Member

Posts: 324Slim Latina
MAN!! Seen her one morning like 5:30 she came to me (surprising) gave me the best damn BBBJ I've had in years! Straight porn style (the way I like it) but I can't get her to come back for shit! And yes she's to far for Uber.
Originally Posted by CLReplyMailBox
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 14:52 #13855Senior Member

Posts: 324Smh
I tried. But all I got was a "hi" to my txt and then she went ghost mode.
Originally Posted by RockHardThrob
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 14:51 #13854Senior Member

Posts: 334Champagne
Has Champagne gone dark? Can't seem to find her posts. Accidentally deleted her number. Any insight is appreciated.










Reply With Quote





