Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 26397
-
04-07-21 12:43 #13872Senior Member

Posts: 33New to this
A must see is Mary fox, Alizee Lynette and Nikki from Madison. Need some info on these girls to see if there worth the visit. Have had some interesting conversation with Alizee and schedule to see her later this week.
-
04-07-21 12:37 #13871Senior Member

Posts: 33Bunnie
Saw Bunnie yesterday and ohh my was she amazing, she started with a BBBJCIM and after that went for the second load in her doggie style and she loved it. Will repeat soon I'm definitely a fan now.
-
04-07-21 08:36 #13870Senior Member

Posts: 263City Girls still returning?
I have been checking their website and haven't seen a schedule, but today the site isn't working. Any of you guys with closer contact heard anything? Maybe they aren't finding the girls to tour?
-
04-06-21 21:25 #13869Senior Member

Posts: 145The new (old) Kendall Snow
Boy I got sidetracked thinking about Peyton that I forgot to mention that I really miss Kendalls big jiggly fat booty. I used to grab ahold of that booty and take it pound town. Wish she would get it back.
-
04-06-21 21:08 #13868Senior Member

Posts: 145The new (old) Kendall Snow
Kendall Snow has seemed to re invent herself. I had a visit a month ago in what she said was her new place in a dumpy smelly apt in cudahy. I was taken back when she opened the door. Very thin, loose skin, looked un healthy. She explained it was due to a medical condition she started exercising to lose weight. She may have lost weight but she didn't lose any of her skills. Me and her have a understanding, when I see her its because I'm looking for a good *** to have my way with and she enjoys when I treat her as such. Anyway the reason I continue to see her is to have availability to her friend Peyton. Peyton Storm as she calls herself is a complete babe, younger with a excellent set of breast. I was able to finagle 2 solo visits with Peyton before she mentioned I should probably book a single with Kendall again or at least a double. I just don't see a value to book a double with them both as I would probably just be all over Peyton. I may pull the trigger soon and just have Peyton ride me while Kendall licks my ass and balls. Just a thought.
-
04-06-21 08:29 #13867Senior Member

Posts: 246I'm koo koo for coco's mouth!, her pussy ain't bad either. If I lived closer I'd see her more.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 08:21 #13866Senior Member

Posts: 257Your Coco
Can I get Coco's number from you? Your inbox is full, ill report back to the group.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 01:23 #13865Banned Member

Posts: 37I have many questions, sorry but. Are they good?
-
04-05-21 23:44 #13864Senior Member

Posts: 1363Nope, Different One
Nope, that's not my girl. Mine is very petite and slim. She has small tits that can take a bruisin'. This one looks interesting though. If you check her out, let me know.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased
[View Original Post]
Coochie (not enough Chocolate in my life) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
04-05-21 18:34 #13863Regular Member

Posts: 14Just posted
She just posted today: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/059757523944.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 18:16 #13862Regular Member

Posts: 2Yup that's her
Yes its her, saw her last week. Can be had on the cheap.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 16:36 #13861Senior Member

Posts: 88This Coco?
This one?
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/713309914720
-
04-05-21 16:31 #13860Senior Member

Posts: 57Champagne's Number Changes Frequently
She uses an app phone and the number changes frequently. I saw her Friday.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 16:29 #13859Senior Member

Posts: 255Ad is Up Today
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/059757523944
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 15:57 #13858Senior Member

Posts: 253She has a post on STG today. And there's no need in saving her number, seems like she changes them weekly.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




