Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 836 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 336 736 786 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 886 936 1336 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 26386
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13861

    This Coco?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    So any of you that have contacted Coco know she's got the most beautiful DSL in Milwaukee. I was hoping to get a picture of them in action, so I tried to sneak a pic while she was slobbin' the knob. Well shit don't always work out as planned. First, I caught her on a downstroke, second. My big fat belly got in the way, and third, my phone makes the whirring sound of a SLR camera (In case you're confused, DSL means "dick sucking lips" but SLR means "Single Lens Reflex" any way, she heard the fucking thing and told me not to do that again. So here's the pic anyway. Unless you blow it up, it looks like she's sucking my shirt. But even if the pic doesn't get the message across, this girl is super sweet and accommodating PLUS she has the the best SLR (Sucking Lips Response) in the city. If you're interested, PM me.

    Coochie (learn to use your goddam equipment, asshole) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    This one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/713309914720

  2. #13860

    Champagne's Number Changes Frequently

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Has Champagne gone dark? Can't seem to find her posts. Accidentally deleted her number. Any insight is appreciated.
    She uses an app phone and the number changes frequently. I saw her Friday.

  3. #13859

    Ad is Up Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Has Champagne gone dark? Can't seem to find her posts. Accidentally deleted her number. Any insight is appreciated.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/059757523944

  4. #13858
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Has Champagne gone dark? Can't seem to find her posts. Accidentally deleted her number. Any insight is appreciated.
    She has a post on STG today. And there's no need in saving her number, seems like she changes them weekly.

  5. #13857

    Into his Dotage

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    So any of you that have contacted Coco know she's got the most beautiful DSL in Milwaukee. I was hoping to get a picture of them in action, so I tried to sneak a pic while she was slobbin' the knob. Well shit don't always work out as planned. First, I caught her on a downstroke, second. My big fat belly got in the way, and third, my phone makes the whirring sound of a SLR camera (In case you're confused, DSL means "dick sucking lips" but SLR means "Single Lens Reflex" any way, she heard the fucking thing and told me not to do that again. So here's the pic anyway. Unless you blow it up, it looks like she's sucking my shirt. But even if the pic doesn't get the message across, this girl is super sweet and accommodating PLUS she has the the best SLR (Sucking Lips Response) in the city. If you're interested, PM me.

    Coochie (learn to use your goddam equipment, asshole) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Yes, and learn to use the program. After everything I wrote, I forgot to attach the goddam picture. Ok, here she is! Give her a call, she really is great!

    Coochie (Early Onset Alterkaker's) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CocoSuck.jpg‎  

  6. #13856

    Slim Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by CLReplyMailBox  [View Original Post]
    I decided to see a couple new providers this week seeing the State got my return back to me already.

    First one was Slim Latina.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/276447318475

    Easy communication. Saw her at her incall on S. Side. Not the greatest place bit had a bed so it was comfortable. BBBJ was good. Never had a Latina before so tasted a bit. Was clean. Then off to mish and finished. QV, reasonably priced. Room was darker which I hate. She was nice and slim. Pics are her.

    This afternoon I saw Hazel.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/568293642198

    Pic is her. She was great. Stayed in a nice hotel off Good Hope. Good communication, reasonable prices. She isn't a spinner, but she is healthy looking. No usage issues with her. Ice smaller titties, not big / not skinny, shaved and clean. Did DATY for a while and was very responsive then banged her standing up with her laying on the bed. Will definitely repeat.

    Happy hunting guys!
    MAN!! Seen her one morning like 5:30 she came to me (surprising) gave me the best damn BBBJ I've had in years! Straight porn style (the way I like it) but I can't get her to come back for shit! And yes she's to far for Uber.

  7. #13855

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardThrob  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what to think:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/757887445391

    Does anyone have any experience?
    I tried. But all I got was a "hi" to my txt and then she went ghost mode.

  8. #13854

    Champagne

    Has Champagne gone dark? Can't seem to find her posts. Accidentally deleted her number. Any insight is appreciated.

  9. #13853

    Dsl

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    So any of you that have contacted Coco know she's got the most beautiful DSL in Milwaukee. I was hoping to get a picture of them in action, so I tried to sneak a pic while she was slobbin' the knob. Well shit don't always work out as planned. First, I caught her on a downstroke, second. My big fat belly got in the way, and third, my phone makes the whirring sound of a SLR camera (In case you're confused, DSL means "dick sucking lips" but SLR means "Single Lens Reflex" any way, she heard the fucking thing and told me not to do that again. So here's the pic anyway. Unless you blow it up, it looks like she's sucking my shirt. But even if the pic doesn't get the message across, this girl is super sweet and accommodating PLUS she has the the best SLR (Sucking Lips Response) in the city. If you're interested, PM me.

    Coochie (learn to use your goddam equipment, asshole) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    First: to take silent pics put your phone ringer on silent. You are not receiving PMs but please send DSL contact info and If you clear your inbox I will send an UTR bubble butt chocolate spinner along with details. DSLs but stingy on performance. She needs a better trainer that I.

  10. #13852

    Sexy Asian Olivia

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/787826340140

    This one is a fun time, very pretty and friendly. Can negotiate better price if you try.

  11. #13851

    The Total Package / Megan

    Not sure what to think:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/757887445391

    Does anyone have any experience?

  12. #13850

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    So any of you that have contacted Coco know she's got the most beautiful DSL in Milwaukee. I was hoping to get a picture of them in action, so I tried to sneak a pic while she was slobbin' the knob. Well shit don't always work out as planned. First, I caught her on a downstroke, second. My big fat belly got in the way, and third, my phone makes the whirring sound of a SLR camera (In case you're confused, DSL means "dick sucking lips" but SLR means "Single Lens Reflex" any way, she heard the fucking thing and told me not to do that again. So here's the pic anyway. Unless you blow it up, it looks like she's sucking my shirt. But even if the pic doesn't get the message across, this girl is super sweet and accommodating PLUS she has the the best SLR (Sucking Lips Response) in the city. If you're interested, PM me.

    Coochie (learn to use your goddam equipment, asshole) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Tried to inbox you but apparently you have a bunch of unread messages and can't send any but I would like information about this young lady.

  13. #13849

    Good week thank to tax returns!

    I decided to see a couple new providers this week seeing the State got my return back to me already.

    First one was Slim Latina.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/276447318475

    Easy communication. Saw her at her incall on S. Side. Not the greatest place bit had a bed so it was comfortable. BBBJ was good. Never had a Latina before so tasted a bit. Was clean. Then off to mish and finished. QV, reasonably priced. Room was darker which I hate. She was nice and slim. Pics are her.

    This afternoon I saw Hazel.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/568293642198

    Pic is her. She was great. Stayed in a nice hotel off Good Hope. Good communication, reasonable prices. She isn't a spinner, but she is healthy looking. No usage issues with her. Ice smaller titties, not big / not skinny, shaved and clean. Did DATY for a while and was very responsive then banged her standing up with her laying on the bed. Will definitely repeat.

    Happy hunting guys!

  14. #13848
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    She says these are current pics.
    Those pics are all her. The first one on her ad is her but it is filtered and taken in a way that doesn't look much like her but it is. Those four are exactly her, I just saw her yesterday.

  15. #13847

    Bad Photocgrapher

    So any of you that have contacted Coco know she's got the most beautiful DSL in Milwaukee. I was hoping to get a picture of them in action, so I tried to sneak a pic while she was slobbin' the knob. Well shit don't always work out as planned. First, I caught her on a downstroke, second. My big fat belly got in the way, and third, my phone makes the whirring sound of a SLR camera (In case you're confused, DSL means "dick sucking lips" but SLR means "Single Lens Reflex" any way, she heard the fucking thing and told me not to do that again. So here's the pic anyway. Unless you blow it up, it looks like she's sucking my shirt. But even if the pic doesn't get the message across, this girl is super sweet and accommodating PLUS she has the the best SLR (Sucking Lips Response) in the city. If you're interested, PM me.

    Coochie (learn to use your goddam equipment, asshole) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape