Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 26404
-
04-05-21 23:44 #13864Senior Member

Posts: 1363Nope, Different One
Nope, that's not my girl. Mine is very petite and slim. She has small tits that can take a bruisin'. This one looks interesting though. If you check her out, let me know.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeBased
[View Original Post]
Coochie (not enough Chocolate in my life) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
04-05-21 18:34 #13863Regular Member

Posts: 14Just posted
She just posted today: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/059757523944.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 18:16 #13862Regular Member

Posts: 2Yup that's her
Yes its her, saw her last week. Can be had on the cheap.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 16:36 #13861Senior Member

Posts: 88This Coco?
This one?
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/713309914720
-
04-05-21 16:31 #13860Senior Member

Posts: 57Champagne's Number Changes Frequently
She uses an app phone and the number changes frequently. I saw her Friday.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 16:29 #13859Senior Member

Posts: 255Ad is Up Today
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...p/059757523944
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 15:57 #13858Senior Member

Posts: 253She has a post on STG today. And there's no need in saving her number, seems like she changes them weekly.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 15:21 #13857Senior Member

Posts: 1363Into his Dotage
Yes, and learn to use the program. After everything I wrote, I forgot to attach the goddam picture. Ok, here she is! Give her a call, she really is great!
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
Coochie (Early Onset Alterkaker's) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
04-05-21 14:55 #13856Senior Member

Posts: 324Slim Latina
MAN!! Seen her one morning like 5:30 she came to me (surprising) gave me the best damn BBBJ I've had in years! Straight porn style (the way I like it) but I can't get her to come back for shit! And yes she's to far for Uber.
Originally Posted by CLReplyMailBox
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 14:52 #13855Senior Member

Posts: 324Smh
I tried. But all I got was a "hi" to my txt and then she went ghost mode.
Originally Posted by RockHardThrob
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 14:51 #13854Senior Member

Posts: 334Champagne
Has Champagne gone dark? Can't seem to find her posts. Accidentally deleted her number. Any insight is appreciated.
-
04-05-21 13:47 #13853Senior Member

Posts: 641Dsl
First: to take silent pics put your phone ringer on silent. You are not receiving PMs but please send DSL contact info and If you clear your inbox I will send an UTR bubble butt chocolate spinner along with details. DSLs but stingy on performance. She needs a better trainer that I.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 12:20 #13852Regular Member

Posts: 6Sexy Asian Olivia
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/787826340140
This one is a fun time, very pretty and friendly. Can negotiate better price if you try.
-
04-05-21 11:24 #13851Senior Member

Posts: 101The Total Package / Megan
Not sure what to think:
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/757887445391
Does anyone have any experience?
-
04-05-21 01:49 #13850Senior Member

Posts: 324Inbox
Tried to inbox you but apparently you have a bunch of unread messages and can't send any but I would like information about this young lady.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




