Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 945 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 445 845 895 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 995 1045 1445 ... LastLast
Results 14,161 to 14,175 of 24525
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10365

    EB reviews / comments

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    I read the reviews on EB about this chick and they were raving. This is not the first time those reviews have been completely false. Anyway, decided to take the dive. Without going into details, suffice to say, I should have had my money refunded. The reviews said she was a great provider. She didn't even take her clothes off. I couldn't leave fast enough. Only good thing is that the hh went for $100. Which, as it turns out, was grossly over-priced.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...262/4432745481
    Providers on EB can easily get bad reviews and bad comments removed and in turn your account gets blocked for being a douchebag even if you're telling the truth. That provider looks so good on EB because she had her bad comments and reviews removed. I've had four EB accounts blocked by the admin and I've only told the truth each and every time. The admin that runs that site is the REAL douchebag!!

    Shooter!!

  2. #10364

    Raven response

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or gotten a response from Raven, with the spider tattoo on her chest. I've tried to contact her multiple times, but never get a response. Her ad use to pop up once in a blue moon, buts she's been posting regularly recently, just never responds.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/60436581/
    I have two text apps an adroid phone and an iphone. I've texted her on all four many many times. The only one she replied on was the Android number. I have a feeling she's really paranoid about text apps and as for the iPhone, I've had other providers tell me they've witnessed iPhone texts don't seem to get through to some text apps. She uses "Text Now" app but won't reply to any apps. Go figure.

    Shooter out!!

  3. #10363
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMong  [View Original Post]
    This one lives out jessup. Decent bbj and wide open menu. Pm digits.
    She's CUTE!

  4. #10362

    That's Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    I have a feeling someone stole her photos though. She has 1 ad where she advertises escorting and another where she only does online content. Very strange to me. Don't think she's ever been known to ask for pics.
    Did both types of ads have the same contact info?

  5. #10361

    Sending Pics to Call Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by UpYours  [View Original Post]
    Not a good move on the john's behalf to send selfies to these call girls. All you need is for her to wake up on the wrong side of the bed and decide she is mad at you for some reason and post your mug all over social media or worst some psycho comes behind you and harms her in some way and the cops get involved and now a picture of you is on her phone for the cops to look at and investigate. I stay FAR AWAY from chicks asking for selfies of me. Too many bad things can happen by doing that.
    I agree 100%. Someone would have to be very stupid to take that risk.

  6. #10360

    The Next Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Skboy  [View Original Post]
    If a provider ask for a photo and your not comfortable sending one.

    Just say your old / white and look like Ben Franklin.

    That all they are interested anyway.
    ROFL! This made my day.

  7. #10359

    Call girls and pics

    Https://www.theguardian/us-news/2021/apr/03/matt-gaetz-republican-sex-trafficking-scandal

  8. #10358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by Iplnsht1379  [View Original Post]
    On the dog run again came across little Tatiana ass. I seen her before back in 2015 she was a good fuck. Decided to go pound on her again and glad I did man o man it was a great session. I called her she me told location off pulaski in rosedale. Once arriving texted her let her know I'm outside waitied for like 10 minutes. She gave room number I get inside she had on lingerie still look the same also had a lip ring. She also had drug marks on her arms and she was high as a bird but coherent and able to function. We chatted about old days. Then she started with a damn good BBBJ for 10 minutes I was about to pop had to tell her stop and turn around before it was to late. Then I pounded on her doggie until she was lifeless for like 20 mins straight. Then I had lay on her back and continued to pound away until I popped in the bag. It was no rush and I was there for about a hour. I got dressed and chilled with her like another 20 minutes and left. Nobody hanging around outside seemed safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/60533713/#.

    Loosecannon.
    That muddle picture you put up is one of the scariest photos I've seen here. Bruises, her tits look like they have been through liposuction, no wonder she kept the lights off.

  9. #10357

    2nd pic of Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Iplnsht1379  [View Original Post]
    On the dog run again came across little Tatiana ass. I seen her before back in 2015 she was a good fuck. Decided to go pound on her again and glad I did man o man it was a great session. I called her she me told location off pulaski in rosedale. Once arriving texted her let her know I'm outside waitied for like 10 minutes. She gave room number I get inside she had on lingerie still look the same also had a lip ring. She also had drug marks on her arms and she was high as a bird but coherent and able to function. We chatted about old days. Then she started with a damn good BBBJ for 10 minutes I was about to pop had to tell her stop and turn around before it was to late. Then I pounded on her doggie until she was lifeless for like 20 mins straight. Then I had lay on her back and continued to pound away until I popped in the bag. It was no rush and I was there for about a hour. I got dressed and chilled with her like another 20 minutes and left. Nobody hanging around outside seemed safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/60533713/#.

    Loosecannon.
    I appreciate this Loosecannon, but that 2nd pic- are her tits that small and saggy? LOL.

  10. #10356

    Tatiana

    On the dog run again came across little Tatiana ass. I seen her before back in 2015 she was a good fuck. Decided to go pound on her again and glad I did man o man it was a great session. I called her she me told location off pulaski in rosedale. Once arriving texted her let her know I'm outside waitied for like 10 minutes. She gave room number I get inside she had on lingerie still look the same also had a lip ring. She also had drug marks on her arms and she was high as a bird but coherent and able to function. We chatted about old days. Then she started with a damn good BBBJ for 10 minutes I was about to pop had to tell her stop and turn around before it was to late. Then I pounded on her doggie until she was lifeless for like 20 mins straight. Then I had lay on her back and continued to pound away until I popped in the bag. It was no rush and I was there for about a hour. I got dressed and chilled with her like another 20 minutes and left. Nobody hanging around outside seemed safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/60533713/#.

    Loosecannon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FkyP6L.jpg‎   b5f4e5d9b781fe8c0623b150958f50de_f.jpg‎   4585b921c1eb773da12cd02de447e7f9_f.jpg‎  

  11. #10355

    Veronika love

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    All the reviews in eb says she charges $$ for hh. GPS.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/veronika...-boston-780765#erotic.

    Looks like she is boston based, but she had that one EB posting in Bmore.

  12. #10354

    Monger job posting?

    Gents, is there a spot on the web where we can post what we're looking for, like a classified ad, and girls reach out to us that want to fill the position? Probably wishful thinking.

    Also thanks Shooter for all your reports-super helpful. I'm hoping to dream with some of your regs. Trying to get in touch with Sunshine now LOL.

  13. #10353

    Re: provider demanding pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Tittyface  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a bizarre experience when I contacted a provider I saw on skipthegames.com. She's a pretty brunette with short hair. Her ad says she works in the Pikesville / Northwest Baltimore area. I've never met this girl before and probably never will because she was extremely rude through text. She asked me who I was and demanded a photo of me. She is stupid, paranoid, or both. I've interacted with many working girls and she's the only one who behaved like this.
    I don't think anyone has every posted that Bri requires a pic. Looking at the texts, it's seems your being a little sensitive and overreacting. It's not unheard of that some providers want more in a first contact than, "howdy" let's meet" She asks who you are. "An individual who saw your post". Well, fucking duh. She wants some info. You want to know what kind of info. Really, but ok. A / s / l. Pic. I don't think she is demanding anything. This isn't some Korean agency in nova that wants your drivers license, job info, and an application where you have a better chance of getting into an Ivy League university. I think she's just offering examples, since you didn't seem to understand the meaning of info. A / s / l (I'm old, I had to look that up. Anal sex likely? Probably not with Bri), Pic. Something. Anything. But you decided to bail. No problem. That your call. If I get asked for a picture, I offer a description of myself, and say I don't send pics. Sometimes that's been good enough. I do have a pic of myself in a mask wear a baseball cap on my phone. I already have it compressed to a super low resolution. Last time a provider required a photo, I asked if a pic with mask was good enough, and she said ok. This also was to an established provider.

    You say you have interacted with many working girls. And what ever works for you is fine. But some would suggest more info would make a better opening. You write in complete sentences and have good grammar, why not use them. I think, more in the intro conveys your a little more serious than the many time wasters the girls complain about. I will text that I saw them post on LC or stg. It's vague enough, but the provider will know what I'm referring to. I give an approximate age, I do mention I'm male, sometimes race. I ask if they are available to meet, giving a time range, or any time soon, if that's the case. I'll sign off with thanks, and a hobbying name. Some of the times, these girls are texting with multiple guys, and it may help them keep straight who they were talking to. Having said all that, at least she responded to you. Some providers won't even respond to howdy, let's meet.

    Is she paranoid? Maybe? Sometimes? LOL. But IMO, the texts you posted only reflect normal caution and seem pretty routine. Is she stupid? That's a bit of a leap and harsh based on those texts. Anyone who has gotten to know Bri a bit, knows she is not stupid, and is actually interesting and fun to talk to. Yes, she has issues. Hell, I have issues with her, and she is admittedly a fav of mine, but I sometimes find all her negative reviews surprising. Apparently I'm the only one who thinks her company is more than satisfactory.

  14. #10352
    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Surprised that there are actually some reviews for her. Is she still around?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...062/9292771715
    All the reviews in eb says she charges $$ for hh. GPS.

  15. #10351

    Sweet blonde college girl

    Surprised that there are actually some reviews for her. Is she still around?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...062/9292771715

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape