Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 31831
-
04-05-21 09:30 #19876Senior Member

Posts: 53Anyone hear about this one
Goes by Alice my radar has peaked when saw no other reviews and asking for deposit. Says been around for 2 years so sending a feeler up before I book. https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/na...scorts/2334040.
-
04-05-21 07:55 #19875Senior Member

Posts: 243Ignored
If you are "darker" don't even bother. Ignored me the moment she asked.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 19:42 #19874Senior Member

Posts: 152It is private, and is still is private! But when one makes it out that I'm the reason they're not going to see someone "because I'm the spokesperson for the ladies and I can have her" That makes it look like I was the reason for them not seeing them when actually the reason may have been a service option that couldn't be had and NOT me. Wouldn't you defend yourself? Shit flies in two directions if you didn't know that. I've been on here since 2014 and only have a 100 post what does that tell you? I only speak when it's necessary. So you have a blessed day as well.
Originally Posted by Fretz
[View Original Post]
E.
-
04-04-21 19:38 #19873Senior Member

Posts: 815No response
Originally Posted by AlfBishop
[View Original Post]
The reason she hasn't responded is because a mean uncle picked her up and put her in timeout. I'm not sure how he found her but I'm sure it was related to what she does. She is not new to the hobby, I did not know that until I saw the records that uncle keeps, some records show dates from a couple years ago. Just because Covid is still around, doesn't mean LEO is taking a break. Be safe out there!
Originally Posted by Hokies32
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 19:14 #19872Senior Member

Posts: 815Emerald
Originally Posted by BoneEm69
[View Original Post]
I tried to see her before the cash and dash report was posted, luckily I was not able to see her.
Originally Posted by Vasco97
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 18:25 #19871Senior Member

Posts: 200At least the rest of us know not to PM Erik this dude because he will make it public. I thought PM meant Private Message.
Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 17:01 #19870Senior Member

Posts: 303This going to be my last reply to you about this, yea I asked you that only because you responded to my question about her & Seda. You seem to be really familiar with her, so I asked you. As far as my feelings being hurt, no feelings here, it's all about respect!
Originally Posted by Erik006
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
And don't catch feelings, it's a job for these ladies.
-
04-04-21 15:40 #19869Senior Member

Posts: 152[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-04-21 13:56 #19868Senior Member

Posts: 152Las Vegas Lilly Lee making a visit
Another Hot azz Vegas lady visiting next week April 10-14th. This one has home town rates and she's fine as hell.
https://tryst.link/escort/misslilly
E.
-
04-04-21 12:13 #19867Banned Member

Posts: 555Not high-end escorts
JRock is no high-end escort. When she first started she was nothing more than a backpage *****. She only started charging more when guys like you started paying her more. If you think it's worth it go for it bro but by no means don't pretend you know anything about me. You don't know Jack. I've been a member of this board probably longer than you've been doing this. You're just another p whipped dude who can't stand it when someone talks negative about his girl.
Originally Posted by Erik006
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 01:54 #19866Senior Member

Posts: 793Snow
She may be hot and suck a good dick, but if she won't kiss me then it is a hard pass. I'm just going off what is in her ad.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 01:35 #19865Senior Member

Posts: 454Snow Day
How previously is she? Cute provider.
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 22:42 #19864Senior Member

Posts: 145Send me the link
I'm interested!
Originally Posted by AlwaysHorny615
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 22:07 #19863Senior Member

Posts: 449Snow
I met up with Snow today after reading the recent reviews, and they're all on point. She's an absolute beauty, gives an amazing BBBJ, and is an all around absolute sweetheart. She's probably one of the most easygoing ladies I've seen in recent memory, certainly the cleanest.
If y'all don't mind her being pregnant, then I 100% recommend seeing her!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/60430746/Last edited by TheRocketeer; 04-03-21 at 22:08. Reason: spelling
-
04-03-21 21:13 #19862Senior Member

Posts: 152More to add.
Left this one off. Props to the ladies that stand up to the BBFS crap you try to make them do as well. You can get that from the trash ones but not from the ones with class. If you asked for that then I don't blame any lady for jumping down your throat. Hell of a resume to have right there! Just Tell them you're IslandGuy1999 on USAG to look you up there. I even posted the link below so you don't have to. Haha! Fr stay safe!
Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999
[View Original Post]
E.
Check out post 78 here for a good laugh.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...BBFS&p=5223725#post5223725.










Reply With Quote





