Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 32174
-
04-07-21 11:30 #18434Senior Member

Posts: 637I haven't made it up there yet, but from reading the reviews in Rmaps, Pine is the place to go in Woodbridge.
Originally Posted by EasyCompany
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 08:36 #18433Senior Member

Posts: 263Name of place? Is it "Time"?
Originally Posted by EasyCompany
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-21 00:55 #18432Senior Member

Posts: 102Time in Woodbridge
Fair to poor experience.
Drew YoYo--35-40 yo 7. 5/10 looks overall. Lousy massage, haggling over tip for Nova end. No roam, refused titty exposure for. 5 tip and. 6 house.
" Scoop of chocolate, scoop of vanilla-Don't waste my time" ira and Barry-City Slickers.
-
04-06-21 23:05 #18431Senior Member

Posts: 173Coco 2. 0
Is it 503 Maple?
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 21:27 #18430Senior Member

Posts: 637There is a petite little Korean Sara at Kara Spa in Fairfax.
Originally Posted by Steel364
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 11:11 #18429Regular Member

Posts: 5Sara from Oasis
Does anyone know where Sara from oasis in Dumfries went? I know she's older but she always treated me right. Did she retire altogether? I looked around the forums and didn't come up with much. Thanks for any help!
-
04-05-21 20:30 #18428Senior Member

Posts: 253Coco 2. 0
Had a couple of lovely dreams at 50X Maple Ave w.
Place is under new management but massage and services are still quite exceptional.
6 for an hour fee is almost always a welcome deal here in NOVA.
My first dream was with the lovely Tina who is also the owner. She's a middle aged Chinese with some wear and tear on the body but she's still a beauty in my eyes. She's got a tattoo of a Phoenix on her arm and some doves near her collar bone. Asked her about them and she told me she likes birds because they represent freedom. I found it pretty cool but laughed a little at the irony because after the flip, I made this chick mine. A full menu is available but I preface this with a YMMV. I gave her a solid pounding that we both seemed to enjoy and tipped $. 4 for the CFS.
Next up is Coco 2. 0. Unlike the original coco she's not sporting man made Ds, but she's also younger and a lot more attractive in my eyes. She's got natural Bs with some nice pink nipples. After a solid hour massage I also got to splurge on the menu. CFS at $. 4.
Water forgets the names of the drowned.
But I hope Tina and coco are here to stay.
-
04-05-21 18:32 #18427Senior Member

Posts: 106Can concur, Garden Spa in Fairfax has gotten brutal with the upselling.
Originally Posted by Jtaznteck
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 12:43 #18426Senior Member

Posts: 418Sounds like PO PO. No real monger would dare to ask that over the phone, well hopefully not, with an AMP or Indy, would get them wrapped up in some mess for sure. That is something discussed in person.
Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 11:38 #18425Senior Member

Posts: 253Stupid question to call and ask.
Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 11:19 #18424Regular Member

Posts: 12Been there once just for massage. Greeted by a really attractive mid 40's woman. She understood I didn't want anything on the flip and was surprisingly cool. Definitely recommended.
Originally Posted by Impostr
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 11:03 #18423Senior Member

Posts: 211Burke Garden
I was there a couple Saturdays ago, and they were also busy that day. My therapist (not my usual one. Can't remember this one's name) was also responsible for answering the phone, which she apologized for. Crazy thing is during my session, two guys called to ask the price for massage, and then explicitly asked the price for "extras. " (it was two different guys, different voices) She said "we don't do that here" and both guys promptly hung up. Made me wonder if they were working for the po-po.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 09:15 #18422Senior Member

Posts: 418Any intel
I have chatted with here few times, but haven't pulled the trigger, basically because the AMPs are raising their level of satisfaction and I have a pretty good lineup. I will share this on my next post. Still interested in seeing if this lovely lady is worth it.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/he...7/9837395.html
FYI.
This new ad is not new at all. Its K&J, I used to go there all the time, they had some real nice ladies there in 2020. Went through there on Friday and was like Nah. Ill pass.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/gr.../12783391.html
-
04-05-21 08:55 #18421Senior Member

Posts: 418All I can say, right before she departed the area, way before COVID, she had a open menu. If she likes you and you are regular, the sky is the limit, but don't think it will happen upon your first visit. They know the game very well, but Damn. She is a beauty. I was seeing here at least once a week and was in my rotation as ATF. Now that she is back, I will definitely resume.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 18:20 #18420Senior Member

Posts: 651You think she be open for a titjob?
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




