The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    CLM / CLB latest

    I noticed some new talent at CLM / CLB. Anybody have any reports on Ruby, Salma, Naomi or Maddie? I'm especially intrigued by Ruby's lips. They're huge.

    I stopped going for a while after Claire left since she was my regular and every time I went I ended up running into my ex. But now that she's gone too I went back and had an excellent time with Jessica. Reports are accurate. She is one of those eastern European MILFs who genuinely loves sex. That seems to happen a lot with Eastern European women in particular. They hit their late-30's and suddenly they have a sexual reawakening and are total freaks. This girl is totally in her second prime right now. She's my new Claire.

  2. #23825

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDeelight  [View Original Post]
    Jessie is a very good choice. Fun can be had with her in spades. She had me with that tight low cut dress with no panties. Will see her again for sure.
    Are you certain it was Franklin Park? There is a Jessie that has been reviewed well in a nearby place. Feel free to PM.

  3. #23824
    PM sent. I'd luv this unfo please. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDeelight  [View Original Post]
    Jessie is a very good choice. Fun can be had with her in spades. She had me with that tight low cut dress with no panties. Will see her again for sure.

  4. #23823
    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDeelight  [View Original Post]
    Jessie is a very good choice. Fun can be had with her in spades. She had me with that tight low cut dress with no panties. Will see her again for sure.
    I'd be interested in the Franklin Park location as well.

  5. #23822

    Which?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDeelight  [View Original Post]
    Jessie is a very good choice. Fun can be had with her in spades. She had me with that tight low cut dress with no panties. Will see her again for sure.
    Could you DM me which place in Franklin Park? Thanks!

  6. #23821

    Franklin Park parlor Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by Balkan75  [View Original Post]
    Which one is the best? I had Vivian only but I guess Momo is the winner here from all three.
    Jessie is a very good choice. Fun can be had with her in spades. She had me with that tight low cut dress with no panties. Will see her again for sure.

  7. #23820

    Where to go

    Coming to Chicago, I will be in the Dundee area, any good places to go?

  8. #23819

    My go to relax

    Well I went in today to relax in G. E. I got Lisa again she had like braids which was kinda new never seen that on a Asian. She's cute from what you can see from her mask and she's a spinner. She goes hard on the massage. She puts a towel over you and does a hard massage then uses oil. She even does the neck and baxk of the head. Legit massages your whole back in sections. Great on the teasing and roaming on the flip I wanted more so she offered FS she wanted. $40 I settled with the next time and gave $. Mish and ended with doggy I tired my best to be quiet but man she was tight I just wanted to keep going. She speaks little English and she's super fun j will be back. Like always.

  9. #23818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Better Than That;

    Quote Originally Posted by Twoinchterror  [View Original Post]
    Call police. Tell them she tried touching private area. Thought it was legit. You're not going back anyways. That'll teach 'them!
    Call the department of Business Licensing. If this business isn't licensed the city while shut this place down immediately.

  10. #23817
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoinchterror  [View Original Post]
    Call police. Tell them she tried touching private area. Thought it was legit. You're not going back anyways. That'll teach 'them!
    No one should ever follow this advice even if sent jokingly.

  11. #23816
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99  [View Original Post]
    Grand and Let spa are out, then.

    Has anyone tried West river?
    Helen used to be top notch but when she left this place has been rather underwhelming. Older providers.

  12. #23815

    My take:

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get a name the last time I was there but it was about a year ago when I last visited. The experience was very similar, except I gave her the standard 40 and she would not let me out of the room until I gave her 20 more. She kept blocking the door and I didn't want to get her out of the way and have her say I did something, so I ended up giving her 10 more. I was a regular here but came more often when Lina was still working, I even thought about talking about it with her.
    Call police. Tell them she tried touching private area. Thought it was legit. You're not going back anyways. That'll teach 'them!

  13. #23814

    Chinese Jack Shacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get a name the last time I was there but it was about a year ago when I last visited. The experience was very similar, except I gave her the standard 40 and she would not let me out of the room until I gave her 20 more. She kept blocking the door and I didn't want to get her out of the way and have her say I did something, so I ended up giving her 10 more. I was a regular here but came more often when Lina was still working, I even thought about talking about it with her.
    Grand is a Jack Shack. It's what happens when there's only 5 semi attractive, semi young MPs for all 11 million of us. The girls who work at Grand would be considered average to below average talent in places like NYC, LA, Orlando, Toronto etc.

    We fight for scraps here and guys are so thirsty they pay 150 for a nude hand job. Plus 80 for the door. That's 230.240 in Orlando, NYC, LA etc gets you an hour long FS session with nude table shower and all sorts of wild shit, with way hotter women. In dallas it's even cheaper for BBFS. Toronto the same service as Grand is 120 Canadian.

  14. #23813

    West river spa?

    Grand and Let spa are out, then.

    Has anyone tried West river?

  15. #23812
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get a name the last time I was there but it was about a year ago when I last visited. The experience was very similar, except I gave her the standard 40 and she would not let me out of the room until I gave her 20 more. She kept blocking the door and I didn't want to get her out of the way and have her say I did something, so I ended up giving her 10 more. I was a regular here but came more often when Lina was still working, I even thought about talking about it with her.
    Thank you for sharing.

    I wish at least one person would write about this place.

    I could save $105 and go somewhere else.

    I would repeat with $20 tip if massage was good at least.

    It was not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape