Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 31824
-
04-04-21 02:40 #25314Banned Member

Posts: 153Money
We were doing a card eight or so I thought and she put a gun to my head told me to get out of the car she was taking my car I grabbed the gun from her she grabbed the money that I had sent out and my phone so there you have it you have been warned.
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 22:21 #25313Senior Member

Posts: 36I once saw a chic she was doing doubles with. I had her friend and she was on the other bed watching. She seemed cool. I actually wanted to try her out but she responded hours after I initially call her.
Originally Posted by Deebo22
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 15:11 #25312Senior Member

Posts: 49She's real. I saw her last August, she looks like her pics. Had a cool personality kind of laid back. She is as she advertise in her ad. Went by the name Honey.
Originally Posted by Deebo22
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60275094/
-
04-02-21 23:06 #25311Senior Member

Posts: 100Sketchy
Those tattoos definitely look gang affiliated for sure. I got a weird thing for girls with a little gut lmao, but Thanks for the heads up Jay.
Originally Posted by JayBone
[View Original Post]
Anyone have info on this one been wanting to see her for awhile. She's been posting on the same number for like 7 months no review or comments has me feeling like police or a setup regardless.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60275094/
-
04-02-21 20:28 #25310Senior Member

Posts: 36Waste of time
Had a dream with this one last week. Notel in Whaven. Get to room and she's in the middle of eating a bowl of noodles. Like why When I told you I was close be but anyway Waited for her to finish. Top was not that good. She bent over I start her phone rings and she answers it. Actually talked on it for a couple minutes. By now I'm ready to leave but I'm like I got to at least finish. She then starts to dry up. Never really was wet from the start anyway. Then tells me to wet the hat. I'm thinking like WTF you mean wet it. I spit on it and it just wouldn't go in without lub. So at this point I'm done I get dressed and leave. I tend to only had one dream per chic anyway but I don't recommend. But hey YMMV. Happy hunting.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60426665/
-
04-02-21 19:39 #25309Senior Member

Posts: 111Back dreaming
Good afternoon fellow dreamers. It's been a while but here's my year so far.
April.
https://escortindex.com/ad/memphis/901-602-4/3/3092552
Location. Hourly.
Looks. Accurate just like her picture.
Attitude. Not professional but okay.
Top. CBJ good skills.
Bottom. Tight and wet.
Overall - 6/10.
Repeat. Nope.
In my dream her demeanor changed after she collected her donation. Saying I was too big and saying my time was up after 6 to 7 minutes. I couldn't finish then she was trying to get more roses for more time. I passed.
March.
https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...n/381942335389
Location. Notel Amway.
Looks. Accurate just like her picture.
Attitude. Cool as hell.
Top. Bbj great skills.
Bottom. Tight and ocean wet.
Overall - 9/10.
Repeat. Yes.
In my dream she was great mutiple positions and took d like a champ. Location and bystander's was the only issue.
https://escortindex.com/ad/memphis/901-329-0/3/3092545
Location. Notel Dwtn.
Looks. Accurate just like her picture.
Attitude. Cool but business.
Top. CBJ good skills.
Bottom. Tight and wet.
Overall - 7/10.
Repeat. Nope.
In my dream she was straight. Shower fresh but straight to business. Only issue was asking for tips after 5 minutes. I finished pounding and left. Tips for basic service, nah.
https://escortindex.com/ad/memphis/901-825-4/1/3089420
Location. Oknotel Hcross.
Looks. Accurate just like her picture fine as hell.
Attitude. Cool as hell.
Top. Bbj great skills.
Bottom. Tight and ocean wet.
Overall - 10/10.
Repeat. Yes.
In my dream she was awesome. In the tub when I arrive so we chatted it up for a few. Gave some dt top then straight to business, took a pounding and was throwing that a back. I lasted 5 minutes. LOL.
https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...e/818741004773
Looks. Accurate just like her pictures sexy small thing.
Attitude. Cool as hell.
Top. Bbj great skills.
Bottom. Tight and ocean wet.
Overall - 10/10.
Repeat. Yes.
In my dream she was great. Gave some dt top then straight to back shots, she took a good pounding.
-
04-02-21 19:25 #25308Senior Member

Posts: 496She is asking paying a half of donation in front. Probably she is not in Memphis.
Originally Posted by Sinbadd
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 14:21 #25307Senior Member

Posts: 219Wendy?
Popped up on list crawler in the last few days, looks interesting. Anyone w info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60427354/
-
04-02-21 09:45 #25306Senior Member

Posts: 159Sketchy
Her tattoos look like she might be Cartel property. Not to mention her 50 lb gunt. I wouldn't touch her with your burrito.
Originally Posted by Deebo22
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 01:35 #25305Senior Member

Posts: 100Mixed BBw
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60421519/
Hey fellow mongers hope all is well, wondering if anyone has seen this one. Seems really sketchy with the changing of numbers and even posted a pic with a gun. If anyone has info would love to know happy mongering.
-
04-01-21 10:08 #25304Senior Member

Posts: 496One of the best girls. Hope she is independent and drug free.
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 09:49 #25303Senior Member

Posts: 63Looking while I'm in town next week
I posted a couple weeks ago asking about tried and true ladies to see while in Memphis next week for work meetings. Never got a response from anyone. Looking for the ladies that are trustworthy, good attitude and do out calls to an upscale hotel in downtown Memphis. Absolutely love the spinners, but anyone that is HWP and reliable will work. I would absolutely 100% appreciate any and all information that you guys could give. You can PM me if you like and would also like contact numbers if you don't mind. Thanks and hope to hear from you trusted Senior members soon. Softail out.
-
03-31-21 21:10 #25302Senior Member

Posts: 320Money
Anybody seen money yet? I've hit her up a couple times but she doesn't respond until either hours later or the next morning.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60378947/
-
03-31-21 21:09 #25301Senior Member

Posts: 320Brittney
Anybody seen Brittney yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60381955/
-
03-31-21 18:47 #25300Senior Member

Posts: 147SnoBunny
AKA Snowing In the City. I saw this young lady today for lunch. There are a couple of comments on her listcrawler claiming she's fake. She said she has a troll that does it for every ad she posts and they won't stop. She is very real. Easy setup, she's on the view. Even sent a 3 finger selfie to prove she's real. I arrived and there was no need for her to strip down as she was already naked when she answered the door. We chatted for a bit and joked around. She is very friendly. She's also very young and you can tell. There is absolutely no tread on her body. She is beautiful, slim and petite and very tight all the way around. Like a previous reviewer said, she did put her arm over her eyes and told me I could do whatever I wanted except no anal. I enjoyed DATY and DATO for quite sometime. I had her get on her knees and did it from behind as well. I then slipped on the jacket and pounded away from behind. I flipped her over and finished in the mish position.
The only con is you can tell she doesn't know how to present herself. I'm guessing this is her age showing. Her phone also would not stop going off and she kept checking her text messages while I was datying. She didn't get into the session much at all, but I got some squirming and heavy breathing out of her a few times while performing daty. She won't treat you like a king, but if you need a friendly, young and beautiful girl with a smokin hot near perfect petite body then give her a try. Very reasonable price for a 20-25 min visit. Have fun fellas.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60354688/#.










Reply With Quote






