Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 24054
-
04-05-21 08:50 #12729Senior Member

Posts: 206Morgan 38 nn
I just realized I missed her when she came through. And I had been wanting to give those massive teddies a whirl. Can anyone report on their experience with her? How deep was her throat, and did she do Greek? I'm going to give her a whirl for the long meet, but it would be nice to know in advance if she can take a butt pounding.
-
04-04-21 20:36 #12728Senior Member

Posts: 54Wow
What a body. Everything else above the shoulders is just bleh.
Originally Posted by NYCkid
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 17:57 #12727Senior Member

Posts: 651Amy Love
Has anyone ever seen Amy Love before and if so what are her rates?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/60509751/
-
04-04-21 17:07 #12726Banned Member

Posts: 115I would recommend using much caution before following advice posted here. The tastes here are, to use nice words, extremely "alternative". The audience here values cheapness over quality and this is reflected in almost every posting. If you are young, you are guaranteed to find someone more attractive who will bang you for free if you use Tinder. For your first time, I would recommend finding someone very beautiful, sensual, and relatable. It is worth shelling out cash for because it is your first time, so you are not constrained to the AMPs, K-girl agencies, crapshoots, and dumpster diving on Escort Alligator, STG, and of the like. Keep an eye on PD, Eros, and Tryst for independents. Also consider the agencies like Jennifer's Models, Tyson Girls, and Private Liaisons as they commonly hire some wonderful and interesting girls. To break into the ecosystem, you will either need to find an independent that is willing to take a chance on you (maybe meet up for coffee at first) or provide PII (very bad idea). If you are young and do not reek of desperation or weirdness, it should not be too hard to find an independent who will take a chance on you. Also, if you are young and attractive and in shape and interesting, the independents are willing to do quite a bit with you that they generally do not do for the older and married and out of shape men. Good luck!
Originally Posted by DawnWolf
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 11:00 #12725Senior Member

Posts: 74Darlene and Sinbi
You seem like you're into more older ladies. Go start checking out NOVA spas. Can't believe the two of the youngest k-girls I have seen in NVA got rated lower than 40+ Sienna. Sinbi and Darlene are in their 20's Sienna the best at late 30's. You must like older ladies. I recommend you start checking out some FS spas and save some $$.
Originally Posted by ChanelOrange
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 01:31 #12724Senior Member

Posts: 309Penelope
If it's true it'll be the first Latina crap shoot I've seen with a real pic. She spelled "besos" wrong (vesos) - sign of an uneducated person (v and b sound the same in Central America).
Originally Posted by NYCkid
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 19:57 #12723Senior Member

Posts: 215Welcome Newbie
First thing. PV = Private Viewing (lap dance and / or massage-ish event ending with HJ and sometime more YMMV -CBJ, BBBJ, CFS).
Originally Posted by DawnWolf
[View Original Post]
I don't know the extent of your experience with women but if you haven't had any, a reputable AMP for a standard NoVa isn't a bad way to get a females hands on ya. Be careful when looking for an independent because if they don't allow for multiple shots on goal MSOG, then if you are a 2 pump chump in the first 5 minutes, they may be done with you. Some are very strict and some take it as a compliment. Once again always remember YMMV.
Good luck!
-
04-03-21 19:13 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 54Manassas UTR
Any one take this one for a test drive? Would love to hear how this one shook out.
-
04-03-21 16:56 #12721Regular Member

Posts: 21New to the hobby
Hello folks, I'm brand new (like, completely new) to the hobby. Probably a standard story you've all heard before but: young guy, mid 20's, virgin, had a chance to get with a girl I like recently, but panicked EXTREMELY HARD and missed my shot. Very embarrassing. Won't have another chance for a few months. I've done absolutely nothing with women in regards to romance in my life, so my brain just kinda shut off. Figured now is the time to gain some experience so it doesn't happen again in the future.
Cutting to the chase, I have a type and it's Asian. More specifically Korean but I'm not super picky. I'm trying to avoid AMPs (although I've considered Lucy), but it sounds like most independent gals are through agencies? And all these agencies need references? So how does someone new break into the ecosystem? I'm aware of the players (AG, CP, CVIP, DS) but have no clue how to join the game. Will yolo sending emails on the contact pages get me anywhere? Do I need a p411? Is there some sorta process I go through? I'd greatly appreciate any guidance or recommendation, friends.
As an aside, I'm mostly looking into agencies since the women are closer to my age (more realistic practice), but I'm not opposed to the more mature crowd either. I've considered Tyson's Nikki, although am kinda scared to pull the trigger and message, but that's more me being hesitant than anything else though. Would you recommend someone like her to a guy in my situation?
Also WTF is a PV??
-
04-03-21 16:38 #12720Senior Member

Posts: 638Not Coco, Not Tina
Search for Tina and read the full thread, if you want to understand the following:
So, this "Tina" is an ACS number. YMMV. In my recent dream, it was not the Coco of 2019 and the provider did not have a boob job at all (see thread) While she reluctantly proceeded with a BBBJ it was mediocre at best. Certainly not 15 minutes of bliss as described in the thread. All that said, what should one expect for $1. 6? It was an adequate dream. Nice body. However, she was not the mystical Tina. Let's hope Tina / Coco will return someday. This is a crap shoot.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 16:28 #12719Senior Member

Posts: 281Bailey
Then there's this one she's going to be in Herndon tomorrow she says. She requires a copy of your I'd LOL. Good luck on that any guy that gives out there I'd are plan idiots. Buyer beware.
https://callescort.org/415-261-2242
-
04-03-21 15:23 #12718Senior Member

Posts: 281Escort Reston
Any information on this one. Pics look too good too be true I did contact her she swears there 100% her. But she seems too good for the price 1 ss /15 h and 2 hr. Any information would help thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/60444234/
-
04-03-21 13:51 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 598Ymmv
Yes, its def YMMV. I took the tip from OrZammar and saw Melanie at Springfield without issue. I thought her body was amazing and def took part in the extras.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 11:06 #12716Senior Member

Posts: 264My. 02 regarding crapshoots. I agree with WK, often they're unorganized and unprofessional. Although it has been well over a year since I've visited this outfit, I've never had a bad experience in the sense of being ghosted or having to wait 30+ min or fishy texts. https://dc.rubratings.com/184044.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
Now they list just one phone number, but I believe in BP and AS they may list different numbers for the different locations. When I last visited, they rotated their girls as I saw the same girl on 3 different occasions in McLean (when they had a McLean location), Fairfax and Herndon.
-
04-03-21 10:22 #12715Senior Member

Posts: 384Wierd, they didn't ask me for a selfie and I handed the donation when I was let in the room.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





