Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 756 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 806 856 1256 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12723

    Welcome Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnWolf  [View Original Post]
    Hello folks, I'm brand new (like, completely new) to the hobby. Probably a standard story you've all heard before but: young guy, mid 20's, virgin, had a chance to get with a girl I like recently, but panicked EXTREMELY HARD and missed my shot. Very embarrassing. Won't have another chance for a few months. I've done absolutely nothing with women in regards to romance in my life, so my brain just kinda shut off. Figured now is the time to gain some experience so it doesn't happen again in the future.

    Cutting to the chase, I have a type and it's Asian. More specifically Korean but I'm not super picky. I'm trying to avoid AMPs (although I've considered Lucy), but it sounds like most independent gals are through agencies? And all these agencies need references? So how does someone new break into the ecosystem? I'm aware of the players (AG, CP, CVIP, DS) but have no clue how to join the game. Will yolo sending emails on the contact pages get me anywhere? Do I need a p411? Is there some sorta process I go through? I'd greatly appreciate any guidance or recommendation, friends.

    As an aside, I'm mostly looking into agencies since the women are closer to my age (more realistic practice), but I'm not opposed to the more mature crowd either. I've considered Tyson's Nikki, although am kinda scared to pull the trigger and message, but that's more me being hesitant than anything else though. Would you recommend someone like her to a guy in my situation?

    Also WTF is a PV??
    First thing. PV = Private Viewing (lap dance and / or massage-ish event ending with HJ and sometime more YMMV -CBJ, BBBJ, CFS).

    I don't know the extent of your experience with women but if you haven't had any, a reputable AMP for a standard NoVa isn't a bad way to get a females hands on ya. Be careful when looking for an independent because if they don't allow for multiple shots on goal MSOG, then if you are a 2 pump chump in the first 5 minutes, they may be done with you. Some are very strict and some take it as a compliment. Once again always remember YMMV.

    Good luck!

  2. #12722

    Manassas UTR

    Any one take this one for a test drive? Would love to hear how this one shook out.

  3. #12721

    New to the hobby

    Hello folks, I'm brand new (like, completely new) to the hobby. Probably a standard story you've all heard before but: young guy, mid 20's, virgin, had a chance to get with a girl I like recently, but panicked EXTREMELY HARD and missed my shot. Very embarrassing. Won't have another chance for a few months. I've done absolutely nothing with women in regards to romance in my life, so my brain just kinda shut off. Figured now is the time to gain some experience so it doesn't happen again in the future.

    Cutting to the chase, I have a type and it's Asian. More specifically Korean but I'm not super picky. I'm trying to avoid AMPs (although I've considered Lucy), but it sounds like most independent gals are through agencies? And all these agencies need references? So how does someone new break into the ecosystem? I'm aware of the players (AG, CP, CVIP, DS) but have no clue how to join the game. Will yolo sending emails on the contact pages get me anywhere? Do I need a p411? Is there some sorta process I go through? I'd greatly appreciate any guidance or recommendation, friends.

    As an aside, I'm mostly looking into agencies since the women are closer to my age (more realistic practice), but I'm not opposed to the more mature crowd either. I've considered Tyson's Nikki, although am kinda scared to pull the trigger and message, but that's more me being hesitant than anything else though. Would you recommend someone like her to a guy in my situation?

    Also WTF is a PV??

  4. #12720

    Not Coco, Not Tina

    Search for Tina and read the full thread, if you want to understand the following:

    So, this "Tina" is an ACS number. YMMV. In my recent dream, it was not the Coco of 2019 and the provider did not have a boob job at all (see thread) While she reluctantly proceeded with a BBBJ it was mediocre at best. Certainly not 15 minutes of bliss as described in the thread. All that said, what should one expect for $1. 6? It was an adequate dream. Nice body. However, she was not the mystical Tina. Let's hope Tina / Coco will return someday. This is a crap shoot.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    The number listed here is a number I called to dream about a provider named Coco in 2019. Time Time Time.

    Perhaps she is the same.

    Coco was quite nice.

    I will let you know.

  5. #12719

    Bailey

    Then there's this one she's going to be in Herndon tomorrow she says. She requires a copy of your I'd LOL. Good luck on that any guy that gives out there I'd are plan idiots. Buyer beware.

    https://callescort.org/415-261-2242

  6. #12718

    Escort Reston

    Any information on this one. Pics look too good too be true I did contact her she swears there 100% her. But she seems too good for the price 1 ss /15 h and 2 hr. Any information would help thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/60444234/

  7. #12717

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Wierd, they didn't ask me for a selfie and I handed the donation when I was let in the room.
    Yes, its def YMMV. I took the tip from OrZammar and saw Melanie at Springfield without issue. I thought her body was amazing and def took part in the extras.

  8. #12716
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    This is why I don't mess with crapshoots. Like others have been to this location a few times but never dealt with this outfit. They're unorganized and unprofessional. I scheduled a time, they didn't reply until I was there then asked for a selfie as screening and stopped responding and then told me I had to send money first in order to be seen. Seems too tricky.
    My. 02 regarding crapshoots. I agree with WK, often they're unorganized and unprofessional. Although it has been well over a year since I've visited this outfit, I've never had a bad experience in the sense of being ghosted or having to wait 30+ min or fishy texts. https://dc.rubratings.com/184044.

    Now they list just one phone number, but I believe in BP and AS they may list different numbers for the different locations. When I last visited, they rotated their girls as I saw the same girl on 3 different occasions in McLean (when they had a McLean location), Fairfax and Herndon.

  9. #12715
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    This is why I don't mess with crapshoots. Like others have been to this location a few times but never dealt with this outfit. They're unorganized and unprofessional. I scheduled a time, they didn't reply until I was there then asked for a selfie as screening and stopped responding and then told me I had to send money first in order to be seen. Seems too tricky.
    Wierd, they didn't ask me for a selfie and I handed the donation when I was let in the room.

  10. #12714

    Complete disaster

    This is why I don't mess with crapshoots. Like others have been to this location a few times but never dealt with this outfit. They're unorganized and unprofessional. I scheduled a time, they didn't reply until I was there then asked for a selfie as screening and stopped responding and then told me I had to send money first in order to be seen. Seems too tricky.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I guess this is the in between of an agency and a crapshoot. Pictures are accurate, so at the very least the bodies are always boner inducing, they rotate thr girls on a weekly basis or something like it. The 'screening' was just asking me age and ethnicity. Now normally, I'm told these girls are non GFE, CBJ to get ya hard and a pump and dump. In and out. Hence the middleground between LCS and agency. This was my first time with them and picked Melanie. She's here until Friday. Her face puts her in her 30's, but she's pretty. Not a bombshell, but still pretty. Tits are man-made.

    Well turns out she has extras, I don't think that's the norm. She let me know if front. 20 for suckimg tits, 20 for dfk, 50 for BBBJ. Well I went for that BBBJ. Slow and sensual style that gradually sped up. She used a vibrator while sucking me and boy that was hot to see. It was another 50 for CIM, but I didn't shell out for that, I nutted on her tits. Normally the experience is the same pump and dump, but I'm reporting this because I don't think the extras are a usual experience and Melanie is gone Friday.

    160 for the hhr, plus 50 for the BBBJ. 210 total.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/1951471

  11. #12713

    Thin but good attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by AlettaOcean  [View Original Post]
    Hello- any one know a skinny provider around here? I am thinking Janice Griffith like but does not have to be as hot?

    Any pointers where to look appreciated.

    Thanks.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/districtofcolumbia/northernvirginia/60434228/

    I'm not sure what you're looking for, but the above works Richmond Hwy, Very thin but she has nice disposition. No rush and accommodates. HHR 150, but I'm sure you could catch her on foot in the area for a cheaper car date.

  12. #12712

    Ag

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisine123  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a new rotation in CVIP happened and Eden is here, I never saw her before but has anyone did? Thanks!
    There's a new one at Asian Gem also. Named young. Can't find any reviews anywhere of Kgirl with that name. Has anybody seen her?

  13. #12711
    Quote Originally Posted by AlettaOcean  [View Original Post]
    Hello- any one know a skinny provider around here? I am thinking Janice Griffith like but does not have to be as hot?

    Any pointers where to look appreciated.

    Thanks.
    I am also looking for this.

  14. #12710

    Advice

    Since the beginning of the new year I stop visiting mp because I finally got verified at these Korean spots.

    My first visit I did the 1 hr with 2 pops but the session only lasted 30 mins and never got the second pop.

    Next time I inform the booker that I never got the second pop during my first visit, got a reply sorry this girl will definitely take care of you. So I opt for the 90 min session. OK cool very going good after the first pop we relax and talk a little. As I was making a move to do the second pop she says lets clean up first, so I'm thinking she probably wants to waste some time with another shower but cool whatever, after the shower she tells me that she is tired. Again no second pop and spent money on the 90 minutes.

    So I decide to try a different Korean spot after being verified again, and the same thing happens.

    Do y'all have any advice? I have read the stories on here and ter and it seems like every review or story is 2 parts.

  15. #12709

    Lost in translation

    I think people say things to try bring attention or criticize for the sake of criticizing. IMHO a scam is someone who does a bait and switch. Someone who says one thing but does another upon visit. Someone who's asking for donations to be sent beforehand. That's a scam.

    If someone says they are asking for a higher donation than what you are looking to spend, that's not a scam.

    I also guess I'm old school. If I was given permission to pass out information on a provider then I gladly pass it out. If I'm not given permission to pass out info then I don't. I tell said member to go to the person who has permission. It's a saftey thing. If the provider didn't care then she would advertise on her own.

    Members threatening girls because they choose not to see them is a bad. Threats aren't going to get the provider to randomly change their mind.

    I know I've posted about 5 girls in here. The first 3 everything was fine. The last two, not so much. It seems like guys are expecting to spend 100-120 on a drug free white spinner and expect multiple hours and pops.

    Seems like everyone is passing around the same 5-6 girls or gambling with the LCS ACS or rub and tug places. To each their own.

    And lastly, the utr in mannassas / Gainesville area has seen 2 people off here. Hopefully they report. If not, o well. Seems like sharing info is turning into a risky proposition lately.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape