rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20388
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers know some deepthroat queens, Pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of the average plain BBBJ. I've yet to meet a provider who can throat me all the way.
    Amber and Lizzy can take a dick down the pipe. Diasy gives great head. I'm picky with headgame and these ladies do not disappoint.

  2. #20387
    Cute girl with good attitude, but very limited with skills and menu. No BBBJ with poor CBJ skill, poor cg skill, poor HJ etc.

  3. #20386

    Throat monster Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers know some deepthroat queens, Pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of the average plain BBBJ. I've yet to meet a provider who can throat me all the way.
    I reviewed her in the past.

    She's not the best looker but can drain a pipe that's for sure. Easy coms, lowkey location & full menu. My first visit was covered (my choice) and she was mind blowing so I went back for a BBBJ and was not disappointed. $50 BJ she quoted $80 for BBBJ BUT I have talked her down a few times LOL. Worth the visit.

    Here is an AD for her ignore the phone number use this one 9045323324.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hazelkakes

  4. #20385

    Kk 27

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike3325  [View Original Post]
    Got a link to her ad?
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...7/637787889901

  5. #20384

    Monstra Molly

    Hi guys.

    I have never seen this dream before, any info would help.

    Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/245599585526

  6. #20383

    Been looking also

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers know some deepthroat queens, Pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of the average plain BBBJ. I've yet to meet a provider who can throat me all the way.
    I've only found one in the last 3 years who could but she is currently MIA. Search continues.

  7. #20382

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duval01  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one earlier. She was pretty decent. Wasn't any kind of craziness so that always a plus. Did a covered BJ that was ok then got behind her. She is thick like her pics and has a great ass. Smelled good. Pulled cover of for me after I got out. If she did BBBJ I would definitely keep going to see her.
    Got a link to her ad?

  8. #20381

    Hartley

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers know some deepthroat queens, Pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of the average plain BBBJ. I've yet to meet a provider who can throat me all the way.
    She is pretty good.

  9. #20380
    Seen this one earlier. She was pretty decent. Wasn't any kind of craziness so that always a plus. Did a covered BJ that was ok then got behind her. She is thick like her pics and has a great ass. Smelled good. Pulled cover of for me after I got out. If she did BBBJ I would definitely keep going to see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210402-193911_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #20379
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagsman  [View Original Post]
    She was just reviewed a week or two ago, pawg is what the review said.

    Be safe.
    She's legit, I met up with her twice last week and her ass is even bigger in person. She's at the RedRoof on airport rd, damage was 60 roses for a qv.

  11. #20378
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbbp  [View Original Post]
    Link to ad?
    Here you go.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/60438428/

  12. #20377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike3325  [View Original Post]
    Her ass is huge and nicely shaped, she's located on the south side at a fairly luxurious hotel but her room is a mess per usual. She's on the taller side and me being an average height guy, I had no choice but to slay this dragon. I would definitely recommend her for guys who are into curvy women. Damage was 80 roses for a QV.
    Link to ad?

  13. #20376
    Quote Originally Posted by JadenDes  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one. Searching for either name didn't really yield much.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3135498
    I saw her a couple months back. She has a sexy body. If you like curves (tits and ass, round hips) pretty face, and she is a light skinned ebony women then she is for you. I might add though based on my experience, she was rude and had a shitty attitude. Very mechanical and that was a turn off regardless of how good looking she was. It was def rushed. Not worth it but you live and you learn. I prob won't be repeating for that rate and that quality of service. Good luck LOL I recommend Lisadarlin though! Same rate and much friendlier and fun imo.

  14. #20375

    About this stank girl

    Man,

    Saw a review of this one recently and one of the pics appealed to my senses. However, after meeting her, all I can say is the odor made me want to run the other way! Jeez!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/587531767800
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails odor.jpeg‎  

  15. #20374
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Making the assumption this one is a fake? Anyone have experienced?

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/220785
    When they are using known porn star pics, then it's fake for sure. C'Mon., if Karlee Grey was here doing this stuff, I would be regular and not see anyone else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape