Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20393

    Regency In on Arlington Expressway

    Just wanted to give everyone a heads up orletto know there is a about 10 cops at the regency Inn on Arlington expressway in Arlington / Jacksonville Florida I would stay away from there for right now until someone knows what's going on.

  2. #20392

    Chanel bebe

    Has anyone dreamed with Chanel?

    Jacksonville. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / latin / chanel-bebe /426305165385.

  3. #20391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Actually visited her last night. Definitely the body in the pics. LEO check consisted of me pull out plumbing tool and her giving me a BBBJ while standing. After that, I laid back on the bed for more BBBJ. It was ok, nothing to write home about. Flipped to K9 in that's where I stayed. Very nice view. She appeared to be in a rush but never rushed me. Basically if was strictly business. She did mention that she's from the airport area. Just recently decided to give the South side a try. Damage for a QV. 80.
    Thanks, went by last night and had a good time with her. If she stays around may hit her up again.

  4. #20390

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duval01  [View Original Post]
    She is pretty good.
    Do you have a link for her?

  5. #20389

    Chrome. And not the browser.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Last time she sucked the chrome right off my pipe. Recently I had it re-chromed and now she is back. So I wasted money re-chroming my pipe since she will soon be sucking it back off again.

    OR. This chick gives great head.

    IF further guidance is needed then. Well I cannot help you.
    Well, I may be beyond hope, but I appreciate you clearing that up for me!

  6. #20388
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers know some deepthroat queens, Pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of the average plain BBBJ. I've yet to meet a provider who can throat me all the way.
    Amber and Lizzy can take a dick down the pipe. Diasy gives great head. I'm picky with headgame and these ladies do not disappoint.

  7. #20387
    Cute girl with good attitude, but very limited with skills and menu. No BBBJ with poor CBJ skill, poor cg skill, poor HJ etc.

  8. #20386

    Throat monster Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers know some deepthroat queens, Pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of the average plain BBBJ. I've yet to meet a provider who can throat me all the way.
    I reviewed her in the past.

    She's not the best looker but can drain a pipe that's for sure. Easy coms, lowkey location & full menu. My first visit was covered (my choice) and she was mind blowing so I went back for a BBBJ and was not disappointed. $50 BJ she quoted $80 for BBBJ BUT I have talked her down a few times LOL. Worth the visit.

    Here is an AD for her ignore the phone number use this one 9045323324.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hazelkakes

  9. #20385

    Kk 27

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike3325  [View Original Post]
    Got a link to her ad?
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...7/637787889901

  10. #20384

    Monstra Molly

    Hi guys.

    I have never seen this dream before, any info would help.

    Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/245599585526

  11. #20383

    Been looking also

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers know some deepthroat queens, Pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of the average plain BBBJ. I've yet to meet a provider who can throat me all the way.
    I've only found one in the last 3 years who could but she is currently MIA. Search continues.

  12. #20382

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duval01  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one earlier. She was pretty decent. Wasn't any kind of craziness so that always a plus. Did a covered BJ that was ok then got behind her. She is thick like her pics and has a great ass. Smelled good. Pulled cover of for me after I got out. If she did BBBJ I would definitely keep going to see her.
    Got a link to her ad?

  13. #20381

    Hartley

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers know some deepthroat queens, Pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of the average plain BBBJ. I've yet to meet a provider who can throat me all the way.
    She is pretty good.

  14. #20380
    Seen this one earlier. She was pretty decent. Wasn't any kind of craziness so that always a plus. Did a covered BJ that was ok then got behind her. She is thick like her pics and has a great ass. Smelled good. Pulled cover of for me after I got out. If she did BBBJ I would definitely keep going to see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210402-193911_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #20379
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagsman  [View Original Post]
    She was just reviewed a week or two ago, pawg is what the review said.

    Be safe.
    She's legit, I met up with her twice last week and her ass is even bigger in person. She's at the RedRoof on airport rd, damage was 60 roses for a qv.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape