Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Actually visited her last night. Definitely the body in the pics. LEO check consisted of me pull out plumbing tool and her giving me a BBBJ while standing. After that, I laid back on the bed for more BBBJ. It was ok, nothing to write home about. Flipped to K9 in that's where I stayed. Very nice view. She appeared to be in a rush but never rushed me. Basically if was strictly business. She did mention that she's from the airport area. Just recently decided to give the South side a try. Damage for a QV. 80.
    Thanks, went by last night and had a good time with her. If she stays around may hit her up again.

  2. #20390

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duval01  [View Original Post]
    She is pretty good.
    Do you have a link for her?

  3. #20389

    Chrome. And not the browser.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Last time she sucked the chrome right off my pipe. Recently I had it re-chromed and now she is back. So I wasted money re-chroming my pipe since she will soon be sucking it back off again.

    OR. This chick gives great head.

    IF further guidance is needed then. Well I cannot help you.
    Well, I may be beyond hope, but I appreciate you clearing that up for me!

  4. #20388
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers know some deepthroat queens, Pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of the average plain BBBJ. I've yet to meet a provider who can throat me all the way.
    Amber and Lizzy can take a dick down the pipe. Diasy gives great head. I'm picky with headgame and these ladies do not disappoint.

  5. #20387
    Cute girl with good attitude, but very limited with skills and menu. No BBBJ with poor CBJ skill, poor cg skill, poor HJ etc.

  6. #20386

    Throat monster Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers know some deepthroat queens, Pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of the average plain BBBJ. I've yet to meet a provider who can throat me all the way.
    I reviewed her in the past.

    She's not the best looker but can drain a pipe that's for sure. Easy coms, lowkey location & full menu. My first visit was covered (my choice) and she was mind blowing so I went back for a BBBJ and was not disappointed. $50 BJ she quoted $80 for BBBJ BUT I have talked her down a few times LOL. Worth the visit.

    Here is an AD for her ignore the phone number use this one 9045323324.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hazelkakes

  7. #20385

    Kk 27

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike3325  [View Original Post]
    Got a link to her ad?
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...7/637787889901

  8. #20384

    Monstra Molly

    Hi guys.

    I have never seen this dream before, any info would help.

    Thanks.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/245599585526

  9. #20383

    Been looking also

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers know some deepthroat queens, Pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of the average plain BBBJ. I've yet to meet a provider who can throat me all the way.
    I've only found one in the last 3 years who could but she is currently MIA. Search continues.

  10. #20382

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Duval01  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one earlier. She was pretty decent. Wasn't any kind of craziness so that always a plus. Did a covered BJ that was ok then got behind her. She is thick like her pics and has a great ass. Smelled good. Pulled cover of for me after I got out. If she did BBBJ I would definitely keep going to see her.
    Got a link to her ad?

  11. #20381

    Hartley

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers know some deepthroat queens, Pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of the average plain BBBJ. I've yet to meet a provider who can throat me all the way.
    She is pretty good.

  12. #20380
    Seen this one earlier. She was pretty decent. Wasn't any kind of craziness so that always a plus. Did a covered BJ that was ok then got behind her. She is thick like her pics and has a great ass. Smelled good. Pulled cover of for me after I got out. If she did BBBJ I would definitely keep going to see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210402-193911_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #20379
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagsman  [View Original Post]
    She was just reviewed a week or two ago, pawg is what the review said.

    Be safe.
    She's legit, I met up with her twice last week and her ass is even bigger in person. She's at the RedRoof on airport rd, damage was 60 roses for a qv.

  14. #20378
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbbp  [View Original Post]
    Link to ad?
    Here you go.

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/60438428/

  15. #20377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike3325  [View Original Post]
    Her ass is huge and nicely shaped, she's located on the south side at a fairly luxurious hotel but her room is a mess per usual. She's on the taller side and me being an average height guy, I had no choice but to slay this dragon. I would definitely recommend her for guys who are into curvy women. Damage was 80 roses for a QV.
    Link to ad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape