Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 343 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 5140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2125

    Emily

    Anyone remember a cute small red head named emily that used to post on here about a year back? She used to have a noisy white dog in her apartment in Manch?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e.jpg‎  

  2. #2124
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    I didn't, still covered up, and someone is fucking with her, specifically the girl who posts as "Southern Redbone".
    Ahhh must be a lovers quarrel.

  3. #2123

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    If you banged her I hope you were covered up real good. Her ad's for the last couple days says she's HIV positive. Of course on here it could be someone fucking with her.
    I didn't, still covered up, and someone is fucking with her, specifically the girl who posts as "Southern Redbone".

  4. #2122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    She might be someone's cup of tea, but not really mine. I've seen her twice and both times she was late being ready for me. Service is okay. She's consistently down on her luck it appears, so haggle with her. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/575466374639
    If you banged her I hope you were covered up real good. Her ad's for the last couple days says she's HIV positive. Of course on here it could be someone fucking with her.

  5. #2121

    Don't waste your time

    TOFTT.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...l/224744600721

    Don't bother, room smelled of cig smoke in a no smoking hotel, Lots of miles on this one, BBBJ $120 will not repeat 1/2 150 hour 200.

  6. #2120

    Jigsaw

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewonhere  [View Original Post]
    This was my first thought when seeing her. I can't be the only one.
    You're not!

  7. #2119

    Terra

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex023  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a paid membership to Erotic monkey anyone seen the terra girl looks almost too good to be true but she's got 20+ reviews.
    I visited with her a couple years ago. She's a nice woman but the pictures are not of anybody she remotely looks like.

  8. #2118
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    That is nasty looking!
    LOL. Just wait till she takes her wig off her bald head. You will be running out of her room like Jeffrey Dahmer is coming after you. How is this girl still alive? Smokes hard all day. Brain is fried. All girls that smoke hard lose there hair.

  9. #2117

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    That is nasty looking!
    She has changed a lot. Not using anymore. Will see her soon.

  10. #2116

    I'm definitely going to hell

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    That is nasty looking!
    This was my first thought when seeing her. I can't be the only one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 71I65+HjLlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg‎  

  11. #2115
    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    So this one's been posting ads for a while, but I can't find any reviews. I'm sure someone has some first hand knowledge. Anyone?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/799913733158
    Stay away, absolute disaster and those pics are flattering. Was in an accident, leg wrapped in god knows what kind of bandage, I just walked out.

  12. #2114
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    So this one's been posting ads for a while, but I can't find any reviews. I'm sure someone has some first hand knowledge. Anyone?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/799913733158
    That is nasty looking!

  13. #2113

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    And they aren't good.
    I saw her a couple of years ago. She was ok. Didn't bring a skin so went with BBBJ. Was fine. Nice person.

  14. #2112
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex023  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a paid membership to Erotic monkey anyone seen the terra girl looks almost too good to be true but she's got 20+ reviews.
    Haven't seen her, so I can't speak to that, but being able to read reviews on them is pretty worthless with all the shills on there. Search her name on this forum, if you find something, great! If not, post like you did, but include a link next time please. Makes it easier for people to give you info if they can see a reference without having to independently search who you're talking about.

  15. #2111

    Terra Erotic monkey

    I don't have a paid membership to Erotic monkey anyone seen the terra girl looks almost too good to be true but she's got 20+ reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape