Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,201 to 16,215 of 40026
-
04-05-21 10:23 #23826Senior Member

Posts: 1445CLM / CLB latest
I noticed some new talent at CLM / CLB. Anybody have any reports on Ruby, Salma, Naomi or Maddie? I'm especially intrigued by Ruby's lips. They're huge.
I stopped going for a while after Claire left since she was my regular and every time I went I ended up running into my ex. But now that she's gone too I went back and had an excellent time with Jessica. Reports are accurate. She is one of those eastern European MILFs who genuinely loves sex. That seems to happen a lot with Eastern European women in particular. They hit their late-30's and suddenly they have a sexual reawakening and are total freaks. This girl is totally in her second prime right now. She's my new Claire.
-
04-04-21 12:33 #23825Senior Member

Posts: 276Jessie
Are you certain it was Franklin Park? There is a Jessie that has been reviewed well in a nearby place. Feel free to PM.
Originally Posted by ArabDeelight
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-21 08:38 #23824Senior Member

Posts: 376PM sent. I'd luv this unfo please. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ArabDeelight
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 21:12 #23823Senior Member

Posts: 286I'd be interested in the Franklin Park location as well.
Originally Posted by ArabDeelight
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 11:07 #23822Regular Member

Posts: 2Which?
Could you DM me which place in Franklin Park? Thanks!
Originally Posted by ArabDeelight
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 07:34 #23821Senior Member

Posts: 124Franklin Park parlor Jessie
Jessie is a very good choice. Fun can be had with her in spades. She had me with that tight low cut dress with no panties. Will see her again for sure.
Originally Posted by Balkan75
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 19:16 #23820Senior Member

Posts: 53Where to go
Coming to Chicago, I will be in the Dundee area, any good places to go?
-
04-02-21 18:48 #23819Senior Member

Posts: 81My go to relax
Well I went in today to relax in G. E. I got Lisa again she had like braids which was kinda new never seen that on a Asian. She's cute from what you can see from her mask and she's a spinner. She goes hard on the massage. She puts a towel over you and does a hard massage then uses oil. She even does the neck and baxk of the head. Legit massages your whole back in sections. Great on the teasing and roaming on the flip I wanted more so she offered FS she wanted. $40 I settled with the next time and gave $. Mish and ended with doggy I tired my best to be quiet but man she was tight I just wanted to keep going. She speaks little English and she's super fun j will be back. Like always.
-
04-02-21 14:32 #23818Senior Member

Posts: 3481Better Than That;
Call the department of Business Licensing. If this business isn't licensed the city while shut this place down immediately.
Originally Posted by Twoinchterror
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 13:38 #23817Senior Member

Posts: 808No one should ever follow this advice even if sent jokingly.
Originally Posted by Twoinchterror
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 10:59 #23816Senior Member

Posts: 208Helen used to be top notch but when she left this place has been rather underwhelming. Older providers.
Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 05:24 #23815Banned Member

Posts: 586My take:
Call police. Tell them she tried touching private area. Thought it was legit. You're not going back anyways. That'll teach 'them!
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 03:09 #23814Senior Member

Posts: 936Chinese Jack Shacks
Grand is a Jack Shack. It's what happens when there's only 5 semi attractive, semi young MPs for all 11 million of us. The girls who work at Grand would be considered average to below average talent in places like NYC, LA, Orlando, Toronto etc.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
We fight for scraps here and guys are so thirsty they pay 150 for a nude hand job. Plus 80 for the door. That's 230.240 in Orlando, NYC, LA etc gets you an hour long FS session with nude table shower and all sorts of wild shit, with way hotter women. In dallas it's even cheaper for BBFS. Toronto the same service as Grand is 120 Canadian.
-
04-02-21 01:01 #23813Senior Member

Posts: 292West river spa?
Grand and Let spa are out, then.
Has anyone tried West river?
-
04-02-21 00:42 #23812Senior Member

Posts: 292Thank you for sharing.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
I wish at least one person would write about this place.
I could save $105 and go somewhere else.
I would repeat with $20 tip if massage was good at least.
It was not.











Reply With Quote





