Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20376
    Quote Originally Posted by JadenDes  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one. Searching for either name didn't really yield much.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3135498
    I saw her a couple months back. She has a sexy body. If you like curves (tits and ass, round hips) pretty face, and she is a light skinned ebony women then she is for you. I might add though based on my experience, she was rude and had a shitty attitude. Very mechanical and that was a turn off regardless of how good looking she was. It was def rushed. Not worth it but you live and you learn. I prob won't be repeating for that rate and that quality of service. Good luck LOL I recommend Lisadarlin though! Same rate and much friendlier and fun imo.

  2. #20375

    About this stank girl

    Man,

    Saw a review of this one recently and one of the pics appealed to my senses. However, after meeting her, all I can say is the odor made me want to run the other way! Jeez!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/587531767800
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails odor.jpeg‎  

  3. #20374
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Making the assumption this one is a fake? Anyone have experienced?

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/220785
    When they are using known porn star pics, then it's fake for sure. C'Mon., if Karlee Grey was here doing this stuff, I would be regular and not see anyone else.

  4. #20373

    Sweetness

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax556  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/581637403574

    A few moons ago I seen reviews of this one out in the OP area. They seemed to mixed then. Does anyone have any experiences since she has moved out to the airport?

    I know she's older and probably a little heavier than most but what's the consensus?
    She was just reviewed a week or two ago, pawg is what the review said.

    Be safe.

  5. #20372
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Making the assumption this one is a fake? Anyone have experienced?

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/220785
    If she's legit I would also like to know. I'll give it a shot and report back.

  6. #20371

    Deepthroat Queens?

    If any of you mongers know some deepthroat queens, Pm me or quote this post. I'm tired of the average plain BBBJ. I've yet to meet a provider who can throat me all the way.

  7. #20370

    Fake?

    Making the assumption this one is a fake? Anyone have experienced?

    https://jacksonville.rubratings.com/220785

  8. #20369

    Has Anyone seen her?

    I keep seeing her post and I want to try her out has anyone seen her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...j/015558140497

  9. #20368

    Southside Nikki

    Her ass is huge and nicely shaped, she's located on the south side at a fairly luxurious hotel but her room is a mess per usual. She's on the taller side and me being an average height guy, I had no choice but to slay this dragon. I would definitely recommend her for guys who are into curvy women. Damage was 80 roses for a QV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11485F87-8116-483E-8046-4593376E5E8D.jpeg‎  

  10. #20367

    Melody Marie

    Any intel on this one. Searching for either name didn't really yield much.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3135498

  11. #20366

    She's okay

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRule22  [View Original Post]
    Been eyeing this one for a bit, does anyone have any intel?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/778925495987
    Seen her recently. She was cute enough with some denim shorts what were way too tight but she took forever getting ready and seemed to be a little uncomfortable with me in her ass but besides complaining she never stopped me from doing what I wanted. Kept her shirt on and you could see signs of drug scabs. When I walked in she had to clean everything and was convinced her neighbours cat took a shit in her room somehow? But the room smelled fine and was actually very clean. Get her before the drugs take her. 7/10.

  12. #20365

    Yay or nay?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/581637403574

    A few moons ago I seen reviews of this one out in the OP area. They seemed to mixed then. Does anyone have any experiences since she has moved out to the airport?

    I know she's older and probably a little heavier than most but what's the consensus?

  13. #20364
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbbp  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find a review with pics that matched. Any info appreciated.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/583076607241
    Actually visited her last night. Definitely the body in the pics. LEO check consisted of me pull out plumbing tool and her giving me a BBBJ while standing. After that, I laid back on the bed for more BBBJ. It was ok, nothing to write home about. Flipped to K9 in that's where I stayed. Very nice view. She appeared to be in a rush but never rushed me. Basically if was strictly business. She did mention that she's from the airport area. Just recently decided to give the South side a try. Damage for a QV. 80.

  14. #20363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Bella?

    Couldn't find a review with pics that matched. Any info appreciated.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/583076607241

  15. #20362

    About the nasty witch

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    Is she at least cute? I see other reviews that say it is not her in the pics. But is she anywhere remotely as good looking as the pics?
    While I have never seen her physically, I have conversed with her several times and her attitude leaves a lot to be desired. Now, I have read where someone did see her and the person said she looked pretty good. I do not think he said she was the girl in the ad pics, but he did indicate she was easy on the eyes, if that means anything. She wanted quite a bit back then and provided very very limited services, from what I can remember.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nasty.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape