Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 584 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 634 684 1084 1584 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16078

    The othER site

    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    I hate how Eros prices are so high but damn they've posted some really hot girls lately. These two hotties really fit the bill, young and sexy. I'm assuming like most Eros girls they are traveling locations but curious if anyone has any experience with them here or in another city. Sometimes Eros girls have annoying rules like 1 pop per hour (sometimes I'm good for 2 in an hour depending how long since I jerked one off), had one that charged extra to make out with her, etc. I can afford it but at ATM withdrawal of $$ involves some pain and it's good to know what you're getting when you arrive, they don't always disclose details via text or they will block you. Thanks group, stay safe out there.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2946381.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3589015.htm?cat=1
    Both are highly rated on another review board. I'm working to see one of them next week.

  2. #16077

    Eros girls

    I hate how Eros prices are so high but damn they've posted some really hot girls lately. These two hotties really fit the bill, young and sexy. I'm assuming like most Eros girls they are traveling locations but curious if anyone has any experience with them here or in another city. Sometimes Eros girls have annoying rules like 1 pop per hour (sometimes I'm good for 2 in an hour depending how long since I jerked one off), had one that charged extra to make out with her, etc. I can afford it but at ATM withdrawal of $$ involves some pain and it's good to know what you're getting when you arrive, they don't always disclose details via text or they will block you. Thanks group, stay safe out there.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2946381.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3589015.htm?cat=1

  3. #16076

    About Kelly Courtney

    Recently saw Kelly Courtney in Lafayette. Had a wonderful time. But I have been informed that she tried to steal CC info from other users back in 2016-2017.

    I am willing to overlook those events as past mistakes if she hasn't pulled off any thing similar in recent years. But I am troubled by the report of her getting arrested for possession of unprescribed medicines recently. I seriously hope that she is still clean.

    Has anyone had bad experience with her recently? Or can someone shed more light on her past and recent behaviour?

  4. #16075

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon888  [View Original Post]
    I saw this Beauty on the economy page on LC. Did a little research and found nothing. To me the ad looks legit but I haven't seen many independent ads from Asians providers on LC most are fake are from a Agency.

    What do you guys think?

    I thinking about Contacting her in the near Future.

    Be safe.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/60272542/
    You can tell by the way the ad is worded it's fake. Good looking girls on that site never talk that much about being explicitly horny, describe themselves that much in detail, or go super in depth in what they'll do for you.

    She also didn’t even describe herself correctly either. Definitely fake

  5. #16074
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon888  [View Original Post]
    I saw this Beauty on the economy page on LC. Did a little research and found nothing. To me the ad looks legit but I haven't seen many independent ads from Asians providers on LC most are fake are from a Agency.

    What do you guys think?

    I thinking about Contacting her in the near Future.

    Be safe.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/60272542/
    Grammar and sentence structure is way off from how any actual working girl in Indy would talk, not to mention the highly likely fake pics notes by others. I'd avoid as it seems scammy.

  6. #16073

    I think she's Asian. Too bad but I suspect stolen pictures

    Good luck but I got a several hits using tineye.com A lot more pictures of the girl here:

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/529218...579&viewfull=1#post69098579.

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/520765...estant-15-x23-(Apr-17-2020)? P=62815100&viewfull=1#post62815100.

    https://vipergirls.to/threads/541310...740&viewfull=1#post68415740.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon888  [View Original Post]
    I saw this Beauty on the economy page on LC. Did a little research and found nothing. To me the ad looks legit but I haven't seen many independent ads from Asians providers on LC most are fake are from a Agency.

    What do you guys think?

    I thinking about Contacting her in the near Future.

    Be safe.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/60272542/

  7. #16072

    I think She Asian

    I saw this Beauty on the economy page on LC. Did a little research and found nothing. To me the ad looks legit but I haven't seen many independent ads from Asians providers on LC most are fake are from a Agency.

    What do you guys think?

    I thinking about Contacting her in the near Future.

    Be safe.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/60272542/

  8. #16071

    Looking for a black woman

    Not sure how else to say it, but I am looking for a black woman any of you may know who has good reviews? Feel free to post or pm me details.

    I looked into Bia Bates, but can't find anyone whose seen her.

    I appreciate the help.

  9. #16070

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy99  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the best ass of any girl I've seen!
    I've been watching for her too. She hasn't posted anything in a few weeks I don't think. I could never line up with her. Sure looks fine.

  10. #16069
    Quote Originally Posted by JadedMan  [View Original Post]
    Nikki is in jail for next 3 years. For having meds she shouldn't have had.
    I guessed that might be the case, but I guessed another status too, dead. The former is of course, better than the latter. She played with fire, a LOT. Too bad for me. I loved fucking her.

  11. #16068

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    What ever happen to this little desert? Went by the name Alexis, seen a couple times on the west side, but started moving around to the northeast and east side? Anyone with information, I can only imagine she's staying at the Greay Bar Hotel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58698801/
    Maybe the best ass of any girl I've seen!

  12. #16067

    The one and only.

    I had the pleasure of seeing tabby mistress today. I've been in this hobby a long time, I guess now over a decade. In that time I've seen girls in Cincinnati Lexington Louisville and Indianapolis as well as Florida and several other southern states. There's just a handful of memorable experiences and women. Tabby is truly unique. She's a beautiful MILF. She's so relaxed, light hearted and just all-around delightful. She's naughty with the capital and. I've had an erratic day and when I got there I asked her if I could wash up and she ran a shower for me clean the tub and gave me all the supplies I needed. Her bent over clean the shower was enough to get me going. The session was truly amazing. My twig and berries is on the large side and I've never had A women make it disappear, for extended periods of time! I reciprocated and she seem like she really enjoyed it. She started by doing all the work in multiple positions on top. I told her it was time for me to do some work. Several positions later I finished in missionary. We lay together and talked for a long period of time. She told me that she's getting out of this business May 31 for an extended period of time. She asked me to let everyone know that she would not be unavailable after that time. She has some family issues that she's dealing with that are going to require her time moving forward. If you haven't seen this woman or if you were regular, make sure you don't miss out in the next couple months. I'll be sure to visit her again several times before that in date. She said she would see some friends at some point in the future maybe in July At another location. She won't be advertising anymore. Pm Me if you have any further questions. RD.

  13. #16066

    Alexis MIA

    What ever happen to this little desert? Went by the name Alexis, seen a couple times on the west side, but started moving around to the northeast and east side? Anyone with information, I can only imagine she's staying at the Greay Bar Hotel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58698801/

  14. #16065

    PrettyRusso

    Wondering if anyone has seen this girl. I contacted her, and we agree to meet. She gives me one address, when we get ready to meet, she says she's at another address. Then she ghosts me for awhile. I call to cancel, then she says she's ready right now. Red flags all over the place. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/60372467/.

  15. #16064

    Interesting Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgebrown  [View Original Post]
    Any chance that April Rayne is the sister to Renee from a couple years back? She spoke of a sister that was in / out of the hobby. And the menu is similar.

    GB.
    Because there is also a resemblance to Renee.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape