Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 576 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 626 676 1076 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 19286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10661
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyJames748  [View Original Post]
    This is a scam. Please stay away from below link. Photos used in the post are of a pornstar named Angela white.
    That's why she looked familiar! I was pretty certain it was TGTBT, but I couldn't figure out why I thought I had seen her before. Also, I've been trying to find info on Brevard County forever, so I'm glad I finally found this site.

  2. #10660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Janet

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...w/221755943728

    Looks like Janet is back in action. I texted her for a bit and she says she put the weight back on. If anyone remembers she got way skinny on the meds to kick her juice habit a while back. Says she lives in a house with a friend and husband now but has her own side of the house w / entrance. I remember her as pretty good service when I saw her in her trailer parked in the yard, she just got too skinny for me. Might go see her soon if no one else gets there first.

  3. #10659

    Kristine

    I have had this one in my radar for some time. There is not much info on her, however I did find an interesting photo of her posing with her TS friend (Vickki). I am guessing they are room mates. From what I read, she only has positive comments (erotic monkey). I personally have not ventured her way.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/893875254894

  4. #10658

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Barbie World was advertising and thought I would resee her since the last I saw her was at Paradise Men's Club many a moon ago. She replied quickly and sent me the address before I even started my 40 minute drive. I told her that I would text her again when I was 5 out seeing that she was so wiling to give me the final location so early. I did, no response. I arrived at the address and there was a for sale sign by the door and a realtor key lock on the door. Warning signs started going off. No answer at the door, now getting pissed. Text again and call, no answer. OK, done, leave to go to a public parking lot and find option 2. While there, Barbie called and told me that she was stranded 2. 5 miles away and asked if I could get her. OK, why not. When I picked her up she starts telling me stories about how the landlord was there with a friend fixing a water leak and we would have to a car date. As responded back by saying no one was there now. After some back and forth discussion she finally supposedly texted him and said they were at Home Dept. I said great, plenty of time for me. She was not having it though and kept insisting on a Car Date. She got pissed with me and I told her if her story was true, she should have contacted me while I was driving down and not be 2. 5 mile down the road. She kept referring back to a QV car date I guess thinking I was desperate. I finally said F this and said I would drop her off at her "house". She didn't want that and said for me to drop her off at the corner store which I did. I decided to go home beachside and did a desperate call to see Kory Lynn and she did not fail me. Had a repeat great time as I was with her a few months ago and will forget about Barbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the leak fix before once too. I don't know why you didn't write a report but I went to a car spot with her by the river and she had quoted me for greek, can't remember but it was cheap. She only had one rubber and wanted to clean it out for round two and reuse it, seemed weird and kept begging me for more money. I won't see her again. She's also the type to try and get you to run errands with her. No thabks..
    Thanks for the report. I had tried to set something up with her a couple of times, but terrible comms put an end to that. Now I won't waste my money.

  5. #10657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515
    She gave me the leak fix before once too. I don't know why you didn't write a report but I went to a car spot with her by the river and she had quoted me for greek, can't remember but it was cheap. She only had one rubber and wanted to clean it out for round two and reuse it, seemed weird and kept begging me for more money. I won't see her again. She's also the type to try and get you to run errands with her. No thabks.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Barbie World was advertising and thought I would resee her since the last I saw her was at Paradise Men's Club many a moon ago. She replied quickly and sent me the address before I even started my 40 minute drive. I told her that I would text her again when I was 5 out seeing that she was so wiling to give me the final location so early. I did, no response. I arrived at the address and there was a for sale sign by the door and a realtor key lock on the door. Warning signs started going off. No answer at the door, now getting pissed. Text again and call, no answer. OK, done, leave to go to a public parking lot and find option 2. While there, Barbie called and told me that she was stranded 2. 5 miles away and asked if I could get her. OK, why not. When I picked her up she starts telling me stories about how the landlord was there with a friend fixing a water leak and we would have to a car date. As responded back by saying no one was there now. After some back and forth discussion she finally supposedly texted him and said they were at Home Dept. I said great, plenty of time for me. She was not having it though and kept insisting on a Car Date. She got pissed with me and I told her if her story was true, she should have contacted me while I was driving down and not be 2. 5 mile down the road. She kept referring back to a QV car date I guess thinking I was desperate. I finally said F this and said I would drop her off at her "house". She didn't want that and said for me to drop her off at the corner store which I did. I decided to go home beachside and did a desperate call to see Kory Lynn and she did not fail me. Had a repeat great time as I was with her a few months ago and will forget about Barbie.
    .

  6. #10656

    Barbie Bunder

    I saw that Barbie World was advertising and thought I would resee her since the last I saw her was at Paradise Men's Club many a moon ago. She replied quickly and sent me the address before I even started my 40 minute drive. I told her that I would text her again when I was 5 out seeing that she was so wiling to give me the final location so early. I did, no response. I arrived at the address and there was a for sale sign by the door and a realtor key lock on the door. Warning signs started going off. No answer at the door, now getting pissed. Text again and call, no answer. OK, done, leave to go to a public parking lot and find option 2. While there, Barbie called and told me that she was stranded 2. 5 miles away and asked if I could get her. OK, why not. When I picked her up she starts telling me stories about how the landlord was there with a friend fixing a water leak and we would have to a car date. As responded back by saying no one was there now. After some back and forth discussion she finally supposedly texted him and said they were at Home Dept. I said great, plenty of time for me. She was not having it though and kept insisting on a Car Date. She got pissed with me and I told her if her story was true, she should have contacted me while I was driving down and not be 2. 5 mile down the road. She kept referring back to a QV car date I guess thinking I was desperate. I finally said F this and said I would drop her off at her "house". She didn't want that and said for me to drop her off at the corner store which I did. I decided to go home beachside and did a desperate call to see Kory Lynn and she did not fail me. Had a repeat great time as I was with her a few months ago and will forget about Barbie.

  7. #10655

    Sexy MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    Concise but good review with details! My only concern is that her pictures make it look like she's trying to hide a big belly. Can you comment at all about her body type?
    I saw her about three months ago and she had a nice body then with a cute ass. I wasn't a fan of her attitude, which is why I never went back, but the body was better than average. Unless she's now pregnant, I don't think she's the type to gain weight like that.

  8. #10654
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    Got a current link or ad with digits?
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/coco...scorts/2153482

  9. #10653

    Sexy MILF

    Concise but good review with details! My only concern is that her pictures make it look like she's trying to hide a big belly. Can you comment at all about her body type?

    Quote Originally Posted by StimpyLove2003  [View Original Post]
    Met her a few weeks ago. Incall is a burned out trailer on North Merritt Island. She was a pretty cool chick but her donation schedule was all over the place. She kept trying to up charge and she offered BBFS at no up charge. However, she loves to suck and fuck. If she could make up her mind on her pricing structure I would probably put her in the regular rotation. FYI, she will text you out of the blue when she is in need of cash.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/827709677619

  10. #10652

    Heather. On my regular rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    Got a current link or ad with digits?
    I have seen Heather a number of times and always a lot of fun. Menu is wide open and never disappoints. Along with LSME best in the area. Only wish Marcie was here more often. Heather is a bit out of the way for me (Palm Bay here) but worth the trip. Always clean and never says no to anything. Great body for a mature provider. If you take her favorite beverage she is even more friendly. Loves DATY and Os easily if just treat her with respect. She's a good lady.

  11. #10651
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Here's a text reply she sent me after 14 hrs:

    "Hi. Sorry 4 delay. I have an overwhelming amount of inquries. Please send a selfie photo, only doing incall services for now. In vero beach right off exit 156. If your on my onlyfans page already hit me up there as I got over 400 texts since last night from skipthegames and it is overwhelming. This is a mass message I'm copying and pasting to all of the gentleman interested in my services. ".

    While she maybe the real thing I'm not too keen on being included in a mass text message and told her as much. I believe I will just sit back and wait to see if someone reviews her.

    KL.
    I received the same response with the additional blurb at the end, "500 an hour. You can still reply 2 this number but there will be a delay before I respond". That p*why better do my taxes too for that kinda coin.

  12. #10650

    Sexy MILF on Merritt Island

    Met her a few weeks ago. Incall is a burned out trailer on North Merritt Island. She was a pretty cool chick but her donation schedule was all over the place. She kept trying to up charge and she offered BBFS at no up charge. However, she loves to suck and fuck. If she could make up her mind on her pricing structure I would probably put her in the regular rotation. FYI, she will text you out of the blue when she is in need of cash.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/827709677619

  13. #10649

    Marci LSM

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her or contact info? Thanks.
    She comes back routinely, she usually texts me once arrived. Not sure if she posts, but you can find with a little research. Got to see her beachside, she got naked for me & started with BBBJ and asked her to flip over once I was ready. Enjoyed both holes and left her dripping with my cum, pretty site. Always a good time!

  14. #10648
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if peaches followed her there?

  15. #10647

    Bby ft pierce waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    https://treasure-coast.skipthegames....n/067026872803

    Anyone partake? She's offering the kitchen for 1. 0 seems tgtb.
    Went there, and she pulls off the "my landlord just got here BS. Don't bother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape