Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 3089
-
04-05-21 06:20 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 226Yea, the market is a joke which is largely why I rarely monger anymore. There used to be hidden gems all the over the place, but now it's reduced to only a handful of expensive pros who charge like their pussy really is made of gold. Private Delights is the new standard and I must say. What a shit show. A handful of barely above average looking girls has managed to corner the whole damn market and are commanding laughable amounts of cash for the most limited menus you ever seen. On HX there are so few ladies still offering on the regular. In 10+ yrs of mongering I've never seen the market so dry, it's a fucking dessert out there.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-21 17:50 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 199Never knew she had a BF, but that would make sense. Was an absolute blast each time I saw her though. And yeah, she like literally vanished, no traces online, no forwarding address. Hope she's living well. Would definitely trek back up there to see her again if she came back into the game.
Originally Posted by DGoodLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 19:49 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 59Foreign Legal Pussy
I've been to Aruba. Some locals of Dutch lineage but most are Columbian and Venezualian. Some unfuckingbeleivably gorgeous women. Ran about $200 for a round. I was there for 8 days and saw 9 different women and one three times. Two was covered only and the others participated with enthusiasm sans condom. All had "rooms" that I also paid a little extra for $40-$50 per use. I still dream about a spinner blonde Columbian woman, about 25 years old, 5' and maybe 100 pounds. Moved line a an energizer bunny gymnast. Paid to see her $600 for the last day I was there. Took her shopping and drinking. Forgot it was a service except I an an old fart and she is 25.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 12:57 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 746I want to go to Colombia, Thailand, etc.
I also want a billion dollars. None of that is happening any time soon. Please, brothers, travel far and wide and smash some discount pussy on my behalf.
-
04-01-21 09:31 #2545Senior Member

Posts: 181Tj
The hotel thing was not fun at all, I did the HK one for 1 day was bored, the hunting and playing at the club is the reason zona calls us mongers. I even moved to PA and got some girls from MLD & QTJ to see me there but it was just ok. All I have to say to fellow mongers get your Sentri or Global Entry and you can jump back and fouth pretty quickly.
Originally Posted by Hadez
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 09:27 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 181Columbia
Its still not bad there but yea better to know some friends there or go with a seasoned monger to get the layout. There is a website with guys that are on the ground there send me a message and ill let you know.
Originally Posted by Mitchelleces45
[View Original Post]
I used to make a yearly pilgrimage to So america and would stay in Medellin 4 days or so, there are a lot of places to party and pick up and if that didn't work there were a lot of working girls to choose from, back then (8-10 yrs) as long as you had air conditioning and nice bed and wernt a slob you could score.
DGL.
-
04-01-21 09:17 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 181Miss Cheeky
Wow that is an old one, that redhead MILF had a nice body, her place was in no mans land up that hill top, and a little funky inside her M-hombe. She was fun though, I was able to see her 3-4 times out of the blue I got a message saying she was no longer going to be available and poof, she was gone. I think you should do recon and see if she is still up there. I think I saw somewhere she had a pretty serious BF at the time and maybe gave it up for that. Quirky fun great lips.
Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs
[View Original Post]
DGL.
-
04-01-21 00:05 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 80Not sure if true but heard in Columbia $30-$50 gets you amazing puss. Want to go and drown in it. Love me Colombians haha. Just not sure how the violence is there or anything. And of course got no monger friends sadly.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 23:48 #2541Senior Member

Posts: 199I don't even know what that means. But I'm intrigued.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
My favorite trip down memory lane would be Mistress Cheeky up in Topanga, if anyone remembers her. Wish she was still in the game.
-
03-31-21 15:03 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 2015Smh
Thats what I said you can't even get a descent FS with 100 $ these days You need fucking 200 plus! I blame America its behind on everything and I haven't forgot what they did to city vibe and backpage, You could literally starve to death with no Pussy here. Go to Mexico and Central America over there no restrictions on selling pussy.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 14:31 #2539Senior Member

Posts: 399I saw this one a few times. Just threw out the "punch card" she gave me for buy 10, get 1 free from her (it was a sticky note with her name and now disconnected number). I only got massages from her. It was ridiculously scripted and she was entirely disconnected, so I was never made aware that anything more was available from her. Not that her lack of interest made me want much more from her.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 22:21 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 402Things are back in full swing in the Zona Norte. The OC part of these forums has some details. The ISG TJ section has even more details. Clubs fully open with lots of girls.
Actually they were never really down. Just moved things to the hotels the last year. It is nice to have some of the club shows back.
Originally Posted by DGoodLife
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 19:02 #2537Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Blasts
Anyone remember any of these:
Leslie from trick pad on pearl on the westside?
The Aussie girl on the west side who was fat but gave great head?
The girl in the valley like on Moorpark who used to wrestle?
The old English gal near the freeway by like national and Sawtelle in that decent house who sucked cock like she won the masters?
The gal in the marina, Michelle, who would lecture you if you were not vegan?
-
03-30-21 13:54 #2536Senior Member

Posts: 746This market has become a joke.
I don't know what these providers and mongers are thinking. Non-GFE CBJ and CFS should be 100/ hhr at most. Full GFE should be 300/ hr absolute max. Can hardly even get a quick nut for a reasonable price these days.
-
03-12-21 22:48 #2535Senior Member

Posts: 651I had heard the disgruntled boyfriend story about this situation too. Too bad either way as she was definitely a looker.
Originally Posted by DGoodLife
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




