Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,941 to 20,955 of 41288
-
04-01-21 02:00 #20348Senior Member

Posts: 36I believe the other site still let you see the summary, which I read as "not the girl in the picture and would not repeat".
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 00:55 #20347Senior Member

Posts: 419Ryder
Does she look like her photos? What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
She's pretty enough for me to want to fuck. If those pics are real. Definitely not holding my breath.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1636656
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6903320-347168
-
03-31-21 23:33 #20346Senior Member

Posts: 299She's all covered now?
When I saw her a few months back, she was giving bbbjs. I hope she hasn't taken that away!
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 22:18 #20345Senior Member

Posts: 123If she's even remotely pretty this is standard.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 22:14 #20344Senior Member

Posts: 351Thanks for letting me know, as I was considering seeing her.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 21:15 #20343Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this rude heifer
She is very expensive, rude, arrogant, and does everything covered. A clinical girl who should not be in the adult entertainment industry.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 20:08 #20342Senior Member

Posts: 394How about this
Last time she sucked the chrome right off my pipe. Recently I had it re-chromed and now she is back. So I wasted money re-chroming my pipe since she will soon be sucking it back off again.
OR. This chick gives great head.
IF further guidance is needed then. Well I cannot help you.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 18:04 #20341Senior Member

Posts: 909Thank you
She is exactly my type, if the pictures prove true, that booty looks juicy. Been waiting for a review that wasn't obscure.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 17:59 #20340Senior Member

Posts: 909Alot saliva don't mean good experience
But have much the service going for LOL. I'm getting quoted 60 flower bundles from the dollar store for just bk? Like come on now. I only had one little last I used to tip that much 4, but she was a expert and sexy as hell, and caught the little demons.
Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 16:34 #20339Regular Member

Posts: 3Same
She just quoted me the same. I don't think I'll be indulging either.
Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 16:33 #20338Senior Member

Posts: 207Diamond
Is she better at head than Kassidddy?
Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 16:22 #20337Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141She is a dick sucking champion. By the time she is done with you, you whole groin / lap area will be covered in spit. Will def need a shower after. It is glorious!
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 16:21 #20336Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141She told me 300 for hh and 500 for hr. I told her for those prices I had a few questions about her service. Her pics look good so I was thinking about splurging, but am not paying that price if BJ is covered. I guess she didn't want to answer questions since she never responded back.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 15:53 #20335Senior Member

Posts: 452He probably saw someone else
Who was a waste of time in comparison, then noticed Diamonds add. Just my guess.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 15:33 #20334Senior Member

Posts: 1107Blonde
I think someone said she quoted them three benjamins for a visit. I think her pictures are pretty, but I don't think I'd choose to find out how real they are for tres.
Originally Posted by Phil655
[View Original Post]
If I'm remembering wrong, or someone visited with her and though she was worth the price of entry, please do speak up!









Reply With Quote






