Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 24053
-
04-01-21 17:38 #12698Regular Member

Posts: 16Skinny
Hello- any one know a skinny provider around here? I am thinking Janice Griffith like but does not have to be as hot?
Any pointers where to look appreciated.
Thanks.
-
04-01-21 17:22 #12697Senior Member

Posts: 281I believe she's been reviewed before on here. In short, she is a bit reserved and provides a sensual, slower-paced performance.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 17:18 #12696Regular Member

Posts: 17Yes, YMMV
It's the usual repertoire and routine. Saw her last time in town and must say experience wasn't great. Older than pics and not particularly service minded and not there to please. Transactional. Any excitement will not be generated by her basically.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 16:43 #12695Senior Member

Posts: 93Juliette Von Dutch from JM
I did hear she would be back soon. Definitely an ATF for me. She's pretty incredible! Only a few superstar K-girls from the past are on her level of intensity.
-
04-01-21 16:15 #12694Senior Member

Posts: 232[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-01-21 15:00 #12693Regular Member

Posts: 7Extended Stay in Reston
Is it just me or is that place practically door to door escorts? I was doing a little recon over on AdultS. And it seems that every provider contacted gave that as their address to meet up. It sounded kind of suspicious so I thought I'd float it by you guys as I've been away for a while. Thanks in advance.
-
04-01-21 13:26 #12692Senior Member

Posts: 464Scam city
Thanks for the heads up. Doesn't sound promising at all.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 12:56 #12691Senior Member

Posts: 278Word on the street:
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
$350 for the 1st "business-like" date and we'll "see how things work out". LOL, scamming beach!! I was born on a day, not today!
-
04-01-21 12:20 #12690Regular Member

Posts: 7Glad to hear
I was on there yesterday so I'm glad to see it 'opened' up again.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 12:19 #12689Regular Member

Posts: 7Not sure about UK but.
I just returned from working in Germany and visited a few over there before Covid and its hit or miss as far as pricing. I did visit with a few on the higher scale only because you have to test drive a Mercedes every so often even if you only drive a Chevy daily. I will say there were some very talented ones as well as some not so talented and only wanted a quick bang and to move you along. I also visited Holland, again before Covid, and it was very happening there. Luckily I was able to find a local girl who I kept 'employed' during Covid or else that'd been a very miserable time away from home.
Originally Posted by Phil86
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 11:59 #12688Senior Member

Posts: 1300Bedpage update
Bedpage has restored its adult ads section, including escorts and body rubs. Evidently, cramming all the ads into the massage section must not have worked out well.
Edited to add: Bedpage seems to be working slowly today.
-
04-01-21 09:27 #12687Senior Member

Posts: 889Grace at VlubVipkgirls
Has anyone sample this girl? Please let me know. What's her menu like?
-
03-31-21 18:21 #12686Senior Member

Posts: 43Thats very reasonable
You can fly to Europe and fuck couple of them for the same price you pay for 1 hr here. Can't wait till the travel restrictions are lifted.
Originally Posted by Mandoo2
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 13:40 #12685Senior Member

Posts: 174Info
If you clean out your inbox let me know so we can trade info. Or shoot me a PM.
Originally Posted by Soluopoganap
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 12:46 #12684Senior Member

Posts: 140Eros usually. They are also listed with some known agencies like porncompanions and AIA if they are touring here. The selection has been lackluster the past couple of years. More likely to find them in LA, NYC, and Vegas.
Originally Posted by Nisine123
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




