Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 838 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 888 938 1338 ... LastLast
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13819
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks. Back from a break. Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/831056102336
    Didn't meet yet but talked to her last week and she is willing to outcall to me and I'm an hour from Milwaukee, sounds like a pretty open menu imo.

  2. #13818

    Back in town.

    Hey folks. Back from a break. Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/831056102336

  3. #13817

    Proof

    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    I will take the high road on this one. Thanks for the backup guys. Much mutual respect to and for my fellow seniors. And she is available for incall. Not often, but once in a great while. That's the only reason I didn't plow her earlier. I finally caught her on a day she could host. I might see her again. But I won't pay over 50 or 60 for a repeat visit. Come to think of it, I won't pay more than 50 or 60 for anyone I see a second or third time. Keep these broads in check and keep those prices down. Nothing over 80 for BBCIP on initial visit. If I decide to repeat, then 50 or 60. Have fun gents.
    For those of us who enjoy an actual longer visit. Even if your giving 70 for 15 min that's still 280 hr or 70 for 30 min is 140 hr. I'd sure like to see what kinda gross your tapping for 140 hr or for less if your saying 70 for and hour.

  4. #13816
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    I will take the high road on this one. Thanks for the backup guys. Much mutual respect to and for my fellow seniors. And she is available for incall. Not often, but once in a great while. That's the only reason I didn't plow her earlier. I finally caught her on a day she could host. I might see her again. But I won't pay over 50 or 60 for a repeat visit. Come to think of it, I won't pay more than 50 or 60 for anyone I see a second or third time. Keep these broads in check and keep those prices down. Nothing over 80 for BBCIP on initial visit. If I decide to repeat, then 50 or 60. Have fun gents.
    Seriously paying 80 for bbcip?? What do they look like?.

  5. #13815
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  6. #13814

    Megan

    Not sure what to think:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/757887445391

    Does anyone have any experience?

  7. #13813

    Ashley

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/411899752741

    Thoughts? I'm guessing jacked up teeth because she's not smiling. Any other info?

  8. #13812

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I have been saying keep the prices down for the longest none of these drug attic females are worth $100 or more I'm trying to take it back to the old school days $20 for a blow job LOL but if we stop letting these rushed service females then we all could be getting BB BJ's for $40 and BBCRP for no more than $75-$80 works for me I'm on a budget anyway and most importantly I'm getting tired of seeing Chella Jodi (mermaid) last time I saw her she was living up to her name smelling fishy don't know if anyone seen her since I've seen her last month but she still mad at me for saying that to her but yeah keep the prices down because they love giving horrible services anyway. But it's amazing when they make post that they only want to see white guys because they figure that we're going to spend that big dollars for them stop that shit fellas!
    Saw mermaid last night, she came to me for outcall I'm an hour north of Milwaukee, no fishy smell and I was very pleased with her appearance and service and was not rushed. I paid more than the 100 but am not on a budget. I have never been able to get a girl to come to me for under 200.

  9. #13811

    Right!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    I will take the high road on this one. Thanks for the backup guys. Much mutual respect to and for my fellow seniors. And she is available for incall. Not often, but once in a great while. That's the only reason I didn't plow her earlier. I finally caught her on a day she could host. I might see her again. But I won't pay over 50 or 60 for a repeat visit. Come to think of it, I won't pay more than 50 or 60 for anyone I see a second or third time. Keep these broads in check and keep those prices down. Nothing over 80 for BBCIP on initial visit. If I decide to repeat, then 50 or 60. Have fun gents.
    I have been saying keep the prices down for the longest none of these drug attic females are worth $100 or more I'm trying to take it back to the old school days $20 for a blow job LOL but if we stop letting these rushed service females then we all could be getting BB BJ's for $40 and BBCRP for no more than $75-$80 works for me I'm on a budget anyway and most importantly I'm getting tired of seeing Chella Jodi (mermaid) last time I saw her she was living up to her name smelling fishy don't know if anyone seen her since I've seen her last month but she still mad at me for saying that to her but yeah keep the prices down because they love giving horrible services anyway. But it's amazing when they make post that they only want to see white guys because they figure that we're going to spend that big dollars for them stop that shit fellas!

  10. #13810

    Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    I will take the high road on this one. Thanks for the backup guys. Much mutual respect to and for my fellow seniors. And she is available for incall. Not often, but once in a great while. That's the only reason I didn't plow her earlier. I finally caught her on a day she could host. I might see her again. But I won't pay over 50 or 60 for a repeat visit. Come to think of it, I won't pay more than 50 or 60 for anyone I see a second or third time. Keep these broads in check and keep those prices down. Nothing over 80 for BBCIP on initial visit. If I decide to repeat, then 50 or 60. Have fun gents.
    A response like this differentiates a regular Senior from a Legend. Well said, well stated, and an example for all members to strive to be.

  11. #13809

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    I will take the high road on this one. Thanks for the backup guys. Much mutual respect to and for my fellow seniors. And she is available for incall. Not often, but once in a great while. That's the only reason I didn't plow her earlier. I finally caught her on a day she could host. I might see her again. But I won't pay over 50 or 60 for a repeat visit. Come to think of it, I won't pay more than 50 or 60 for anyone I see a second or third time. Keep these broads in check and keep those prices down. Nothing over 80 for BBCIP on initial visit. If I decide to repeat, then 50 or 60. Have fun gents.
    And this is why he's a WELL respected member!

  12. #13808

    Hosting

    Quote Originally Posted by Trifix1  [View Original Post]
    I will take the high road on this one. Thanks for the backup guys. Much mutual respect to and for my fellow seniors. And she is available for incall. Not often, but once in a great while. That's the only reason I didn't plow her earlier. I finally caught her on a day she could host. I might see her again. But I won't pay over 50 or 60 for a repeat visit. Come to think of it, I won't pay more than 50 or 60 for anyone I see a second or third time. Keep these broads in check and keep those prices down. Nothing over 80 for BBCIP on initial visit. If I decide to repeat, then 50 or 60. Have fun gents.
    The reason that she doesn't post that she can host too often is that she is in a room over by the airport in a nice place (government paid for). She can't have in and out visitors there. She does give great head, but the rest of her baggage isn't worth it. Just stay away.

  13. #13807

    Sunshine

    Anybody know what happened to the red head girl Sunshine?

  14. #13806
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her on the streets and in all her ads I've never seen an incall offered. Makes you wonder about the review.
    I will take the high road on this one. Thanks for the backup guys. Much mutual respect to and for my fellow seniors. And she is available for incall. Not often, but once in a great while. That's the only reason I didn't plow her earlier. I finally caught her on a day she could host. I might see her again. But I won't pay over 50 or 60 for a repeat visit. Come to think of it, I won't pay more than 50 or 60 for anyone I see a second or third time. Keep these broads in check and keep those prices down. Nothing over 80 for BBCIP on initial visit. If I decide to repeat, then 50 or 60. Have fun gents.

  15. #13805

    Shandel

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her on the streets and in all her ads I've never seen an incall offered. Makes you wonder about the review.
    I have recently seen an ad of hers offering a very rare incall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape