Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 10953
-
04-04-21 21:46 #4143Regular Member

Posts: 20Have to be careful with SA chicks and MCE chicks.
These politicians LOL!
They both use SA and apparently think and possibly know that the SB are above 18, yet they both know or possibly know they are less than 18 years old and still go with it. The Feds don't fuck around with underage shit! Look at explicitchicago, well he was being a dick. And Ghislaine Maxwell. SA has a problem with underage SB. I wonder if MCE is doing the same with recruiting models on SA and elsewhere that are under less than 18. Anybody know if MCE has underage or think so? I think so. Probably so or not, but who fucking knows about MCE since they have ent underground. Anybody know? Or have doubts about MCE have had or currently have underage girls? I really think so they have had in the past thus the popularity pre covid.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...ging-feds.html
-
04-03-21 12:01 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 395Miami Elite
Miami Elite- Laura.
Beautiful girl- Pictures are accurate. Limited English-Petite Latina tiny waist I say about 110 lbs. CBJ- LFK-DATY (YMMV) nice booty will repeat.
http://miami-elite.co/project/laura-2/
-
04-03-21 00:40 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 59$$$
I am stunned that there are enough men that can pay $500-1000 an hour to keep these girls busy.
This is no longer a working man's hobby.
Originally Posted by GametDealer
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 18:46 #4140Regular Member

Posts: 11Contacting MCE
So is MCE still around? I can't tell from the posts and they no longer gave a website?
-
04-01-21 17:55 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 433OK seriously, I thought $500 was a lot, and the other wants $1,100?? Maybe not my game, but the MCE girls were always a notch above every other agency. At $400 it was steep.
Originally Posted by GametDealer
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 14:28 #4138Regular Member

Posts: 20Janelle a independent?
Her tryst site has images taken from MCE with the watermark blurred. The prices increased with her, and her contact info is different than the website MCE has. She is truly independent?
https://tryst.link/escort/jayelle
https://www.visitjanelle.com/gallery
And any info on this GPS? Looks like MCE is managing her but not so sure as this GPS charges 1100 hr.
https://tryst.link/escort/nadinenilsson
-
04-01-21 09:49 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 318Everything looks legit from what I found, she does look hot. Please report back if it's everything you hoped.
Originally Posted by Hater
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 09:10 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 395Elite
I have used this agency before. Girls are hot! Any info on Laura? I will be seeing her later this week.
http://miami-elite.co/project/laura-2/
-
03-31-21 16:26 #4135Regular Member

Posts: 11Mce
I haven't hobby'd since before Covid. Is MCE still operating? They had the best talent IMO.
-
03-30-21 19:54 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 387Don't know if its true or not but the following explains how the good talent was at MCE, (only saying the information that was provided a few years ago on these boards).
Originally Posted by DiamondStinger
[View Original Post]
The rumor was that the MCE head would find the best girls from SA or similar and sort of introduce them to the idea of an agency saying it was someone else agency or something, then when the girls decided to go full time they were told the truth about who owned the agency.
I admit, that is a good way to find the best new talent since more amounts of attractive girls of chose to be sugarbabies and its much less of a transition into a provider.
But the prices still give the girls GPS.
-
03-30-21 19:34 #4133Senior Member

Posts: 68Kinga
Been on a dry spell and decided to take a run. Set up a meeting with kinga and it was a blast. She is a fun lady and has lots of energy. She accommodated my requests for clothing and the fun lasted the whole session. She does BBBJ cim, and spits in the sink when done. After that more BBBJ, cowgirl, Asian cowgirl, doggy, and missionary on the bed. Two pops in the mouth total and I was spent. It was fun to have someone in a good mood and made the whole thing a blast. Ece Chicago is so easy to set up as well. Hopefully things keep getting better as the weather gets better.
-
03-30-21 15:16 #4132Regular Member

Posts: 12YouwannaSeeMe (YWSM) Zoe or Sam? Recommend Aubrey.
I've seen Aubrey at YWSM and can recommend her. Very pretty, friendly, talkative and tries to please. Since there are no second helpings I suggest going for HH.
Being into large labia and daty, can anyone tell me if Sam or Zoe have nice large lips down there?
-
03-30-21 14:49 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 387MA is not this as far as I can tell, the girls I see there were 19-24 and did a good job. Wetnwild did a bad job when they tried to bait and switch so I never went back but they used photos that looked old.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
I don't want to pay the extra for MCE, especially after the booker was a real twat, and they falsely advertise as independents; I was thinking of checking out YWSM with Aubrey since there were good reviews there.
-
03-30-21 11:04 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 183Found this old post.
Has much changed? Or did you think the poster had issues anyway?
Originally Posted by Arkan
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 11:02 #4129Shill for Alenachicago ignore all posts

Posts: 21Newbies
Porn stars have unprotected s at x multiple times and hundreds of times. I am confused by the logic for preferential value but I suppose it varies on each person. My experience with these MCE girls is that they are less fake and much more real than any porn star that I've seen for $600-700, Also much easier to get them comfortable and so get some more flexibly with them. Porn stars are just way much bigger hustlers. I've yet to see an MCE girl who has been with other agencies. All their girls are new to the bizzz. They then become irrelevant and they go to MA, ECE and so when we want to hit the good ole ones, then we visit them there for $50 less and then when they become irrelevant there then they go to CCGs. Seems like the prices at each agency is in Par with what they have. Quality new girls keep coming from MCE only. I would prefer to pay $100 less but for the young newbies that they bring, I get it. I would like to go to the time when all the hot girls were at MCE and so one phone number / email address instead of going thru the plethora list of independents. One can only wish.
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote





