Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 976 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 14627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5177
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    42 is different than 57 for sure! But I digress. The acronym is Mother I'd Like to Fuck, so the only requirement is that she is hot and has children. She doesn't need to be older than you are, which is what you are implying.

    But as always, opinions are like, well, you know. To each their own, but a 57 y/o should paying ME to fuck them. LOL.
    I guess if you make it all about you fucking her and banging her like a jackhammer, that's great. I've found over the years if you attempt to make it pleasurable for her she will respond accordingly and heighten the experience for both to an all new level. Of course, there will those detractors that say she's faking.

  2. #5176
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    When I was 21 yo a bunch of us from work went out for beers one day after work. My boss was a 42 yo MILF. We were the last to leave after we finished our beers. We went back to my place and I fucked her brains out all night. I am 67 now and if I ran into again I would fuck her. She loved cock. So what if she is older? I had a great time.
    42 is different than 57 for sure! But I digress. The acronym is Mother I'd Like to Fuck, so the only requirement is that she is hot and has children. She doesn't need to be older than you are, which is what you are implying.

    But as always, opinions are like, well, you know. To each their own, but a 57 y/o should paying ME to fuck them. LOL.

  3. #5175

    Older

    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    When I was 21 yo a bunch of us from work went out for beers one day after work. My boss was a 42 yo MILF. We were the last to leave after we finished our beers. We went back to my place and I fucked her brains out all night. I am 67 now and if I ran into again I would fuck her. She loved cock. So what if she is older? I had a great time.
    I can pick up a 57 year old on a Friday night in punta gorda for the price of a few drinks. Why would I pay for that? I'm looking for the chicks that I couldn't pick up like that. That's what I'll pay for. It's just my personal preference and I don't have a problem with you guys paying for whatever the hell you want too.

  4. #5174

    The meaning of MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's a sweet gal and probably attractive as well, but I make it a point not to fuck chicks that are 10 years older then me. Not even for free! LOL. I'll fuck a 57 year old on my 80th birthday or when I absolutely have no other choice, which ever comes first! I am one shallow mother fucker for sure. LOL. Thanks for the tip though.
    When I was 21 yo a bunch of us from work went out for beers one day after work. My boss was a 42 yo MILF. We were the last to leave after we finished our beers. We went back to my place and I fucked her brains out all night. I am 67 now and if I ran into again I would fuck her. She loved cock. So what if she is older? I had a great time.

  5. #5173

    Mimi

    On stg an intel looks to good to be true but you never know.

  6. #5172

    Glory hole

    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty26  [View Original Post]
    Noticed her ad pics have changed and she's not showing the glory hole setup anymore. Has she scrapped that and gone back to more traditional setting? I haven't seen her in about a month. Thanks.
    She took it down about a month ago and is back to regular sessions, minus DFK until she says she gets her covid shots. Everything else is as it was pre covid.

  7. #5171

    Maybe??

    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    Damn. You sound as if you're quite a stud. Perhaps the women should be paying you?.
    I don't know, if being able to fuck for an hour without getting gassed qualifies as being a stud, then I guess I am. I always thought that was pretty normal shit for a guy. Maybe I was wrong. LOL.

  8. #5170
    Quote Originally Posted by Dine69  [View Original Post]
    It was not for me. I stopped mid session and left. To robotic. Barely going thru the motions. She was super hot, pics were accurate. But YMMV, not willing to again.
    From the reviews I am seeing the story is consistent with these girls. Model quality but robotic and everything covered. All this with a 3 bill donation. Woohoo. That said I am still going to check it out myself. I may be the one that turns them around. LMAO!

  9. #5169

    Not from here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elroy91  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-delmont

    Question from across the country here!

    Hope all is well in the sunshine state.

    Looking for info / reviews on this one. She's local to south Florida but is touring my area next month. Pretty much exactly what I'm looking for at the moment so if anyone could share any insight it would be greatly appreciated!

    PM me or reply here, no preference on my end.
    This board serves Southwestern Fla and she is an East Coast Fla girl. She may as well be in another state.

  10. #5168

    PC Crystal

    Noticed her ad pics have changed and she's not showing the glory hole setup anymore. Has she scrapped that and gone back to more traditional setting? I haven't seen her in about a month. Thanks.

  11. #5167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972

    Tiffany STGs Ft Myers

    Moby finally got to see Tiffany this week. Decent comms via text, sometimes she ghosted for a bit. Set up a hhr at $. 2 at her Super place on Colonial. Her door was slightly open and he entered and found her beautifully naked. Pics are accurate, ass is a bit flat and she has a little tiny spare tire. Titties are aftermarket and are perfectly shaped, firm but soft. She's very pretty too even without makeup. She's also a bit wound tight, lots of chatting and fidgeting until she made her way to Moby's dick. The woman is insanely hot to be skull fucked, she absolutely loves it and made it very very clear. She devoured and slobbered his D until he was sliding into deep into her soft hot wet throat. Amazing DT talent she has. Moby moved her off and went in for DATY since she passed the finger sniff test. She's very responsive and loves to be licked too, ground her pelvis hard on his tongue, till she begged to be fucked. Moby was more in the mood for DT. He gave her all she could handle, he beautifully and powerfully blew down her throat till she couldn't handle it all. It poured down her face and over those tatas. Moby massaged it all in with his quivering helmet. Hot hot time fellas. Go grab handfuls of her soft straight blonde hair and destroy that beautiful mouth!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...londe/37783612
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pPMvlD.jpg‎   k2GBmz.jpg‎   DSW6x9.jpg‎  

  12. #5166
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    I don't need her to be able to fuck. I'm still young enough that I do all the fucking, all I need her to do is switch positions when I ask her to and that'll do just fine. I'm the fucker and she's the fuckee. I'm not a lay on my back kind of guy in the sack, not a macho thing but I got to drive.
    Damn. You sound as if you're quite a stud. Perhaps the women should be paying you?.

  13. #5165

    Ramsey

    This was my 3rd visit in recent years and by far the worst looking girl. Said he name was Karla or something to that effect. Anyhow, body was okay, a little chunky but big natural tits. She had a fake butt and she was definitely a butter face. Anyhow, the little head won and I stayed and she was straight to business. Was there no more than 20 minutes and $$. Certainly there are better experiences for that.

  14. #5164

    Nita57

    My neighbor was having problems with his plumbing. So he gave Nita a call and set up a time to have the pipes cleaned out. What can be said that hasn't already been said. She is someone who takes pride in her work and at a very reasonable donation.

    Golfer1160 playing thru.

  15. #5163

    Yes, 18 months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if she's legit? Is she part of the Krispy Kreme apartment girls? Her ads seem to be written similarly to and right next to Jacky's. Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-8126/38315063
    It was not for me. I stopped mid session and left. To robotic. Barely going thru the motions. She was super hot, pics were accurate. But YMMV, not willing to again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape