Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 759 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 809 859 1259 1759 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15557

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    The guy in the video is what I imagine most of you look like.
    Lmao.

  2. #15556
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDewers  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see any replies. Normally an AMP guy. Any info?

    Dave.
    I have always wanted to try her but I'm about 10% in satisfaction from cheap Black girls.

  3. #15555
    Quote Originally Posted by SGlider  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twice before COVID. Hot as fuck, but cold as they get. Strictly business with her.

    Her snap is princess_pure.

    I didn't get her snap until way after I last saw her and didn't realize how ghetto she actually was. Probably wouldn't repeat now. Also seems dumb as a doornail.

    BTW- She has done some porn under the name Chelcee Clifton. Pornhub took down all the videos she was in, but I found this one. Enjoy:

    https://daftsex.com/watch/-165582493_456241038
    The guy in the video is what I imagine most of you look like.

  4. #15554

    Stacy

    Any info on this please.

    https://twitter.com/StacyKashXO

    Thank you.

  5. #15553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    One question: Do any of you avoid girls who let guys go bareback? I would never go without a condom for several good reasons, so reading a review saying the provider let guys go without is troubling. That said, we're always rolling the dice in this hobby so maybe I'm being too picky?
    Almost every girl goes BB with someone. And I don't just mean a boyfriend. I've barebacked girls who were reviewed on the escort board, the massage board, and South burbs board and were never mentioned on the BBFS thread. And I've never mentioned it on the BBFS thread because we agreed to keep it quiet to avoid a frenzy of guys calling just for bareback.

    Assume that whoever it is you are fucking is using a condom with nobody but you and act accordingly.

  6. #15552

    Best of Chicago

    Hi all,

    I'm coming through Chicago for a few days in a month or so. I was just curious if there are any must-see providers, must-visit MPs or SCs, anything like that? Was looking into Montero or visiting IS. Thanks in advance!

  7. #15551

    Re: Middle Eastern Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    Here are a couple reviews for her, she also goes by Mandy:

    Review 1

    Review 2

  8. #15550

    Look at the time stamp

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks! Has anyone seen either of these two? I can't find reviews for either so I'm suspicious, but they're both doing it for me at reasonable prices.

    - Middle Eastern (https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...-only/16469626).

    - Lovely Lena (https://tryst.link/escort/lovelylena).

    Also, one question: Do any of you avoid girls who let guys go bareback? I would never go without a condom for several good reasons, so reading a review saying the provider let guys go without is troubling. That said, we're always rolling the dice in this hobby so maybe I'm being too picky?
    The Tryst page shows that Lovely Lena hasn't been active on her account since March 2020. Good luck getting in contact with her (though she is definitely a hottie).

  9. #15549

    Bunny

    Thanks for the Info. I did not end up pulling the trigger as she is an hours drive and had to get back home COVID remote work and all. Hopefully Next time. Yes she has a snap and she posts everyday. It's actually prnicess_pure.

    She is hot as hell and may just do it to bang this hottie even though the experience is going to suck.

    Thanks for the video made up for missing out yesterday. Lucky old bastard.

    Quote Originally Posted by SGlider  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twice before COVID. Hot as fuck, but cold as they get. Strictly business with her.

    Her snap is princess_pure.

    I didn't get her snap until way after I last saw her and didn't realize how ghetto she actually was. Probably wouldn't repeat now. Also seems dumb as a doornail.

    BTW- She has done some porn under the name Chelcee Clifton. Pornhub took down all the videos she was in, but I found this one. Enjoy:

    https://daftsex.com/watch/-165582493_456241038

  10. #15548

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy1289  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8728701929/1 Can anyone tell about this one??
    Didn't see any replies. Normally an AMP guy. Any info?

    Dave.

  11. #15547
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    Hi folks! Has anyone seen either of these two? I can't find reviews for either so I'm suspicious, but they're both doing it for me at reasonable prices.

    - Middle Eastern (https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...-only/16469626).

    - Lovely Lena (https://tryst.link/escort/lovelylena).

    Also, one question: Do any of you avoid girls who let guys go bareback? I would never go without a condom for several good reasons, so reading a review saying the provider let guys go without is troubling. That said, we're always rolling the dice in this hobby so maybe I'm being too picky?
    Consider providers are going bareback with their s / o or bf. And whatever flavor of the week they run across. Not much in the way of safety there.

  12. #15546

    Two requests

    Hi folks! Has anyone seen either of these two? I can't find reviews for either so I'm suspicious, but they're both doing it for me at reasonable prices.

    - Middle Eastern (https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...-only/16469626).

    - Lovely Lena (https://tryst.link/escort/lovelylena).

    Also, one question: Do any of you avoid girls who let guys go bareback? I would never go without a condom for several good reasons, so reading a review saying the provider let guys go without is troubling. That said, we're always rolling the dice in this hobby so maybe I'm being too picky?

  13. #15545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Chelcee Clifton / Bunny

    A shame a Super Babe like this can't offer a great session like that old man got in her porn video. A Super Babe giving a great session is definitely a rare unicorn.

  14. #15544

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyRus  [View Original Post]
    Any Info on Bunny. Thinking of taking the plunge. Couldn't find her mentioned here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...158/4078810659
    I saw her twice before COVID. Hot as fuck, but cold as they get. Strictly business with her.

    Her snap is princess_pure.

    I didn't get her snap until way after I last saw her and didn't realize how ghetto she actually was. Probably wouldn't repeat now. Also seems dumb as a doornail.

    BTW- She has done some porn under the name Chelcee Clifton. Pornhub took down all the videos she was in, but I found this one. Enjoy:

    https://daftsex.com/watch/-165582493_456241038
    Last edited by SGlider; 03-31-21 at 00:36. Reason: additional information

  15. #15543

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyRus  [View Original Post]
    Any Info on Bunny. Thinking of taking the plunge. Couldn't find her mentioned here.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...158/4078810659
    I would avoid any provider named "Bunny" just on principle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape