Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 583 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3361
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that but there is a review on another board that just came back online, maybe he used her for premium access.
    That's possible, too.

    Much can change with any girl's appearance in 5-6 years in this biz. Try to get something current and without the glamour editing if you contact her.

    BMD.

  2. #3360

    Re: AJ AKA Big and Sexy

    Quote Originally Posted by DownForIt4562  [View Original Post]
    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/427358492932

    Seen her adds looks good just wanted to see if anyone has seen her before I toftt?

    Thanks in advance mongers.
    Gives an amazing BBBJ stays in a quite apartment building.

    Prices are very reasonable she's worth it.

  3. #3359

    Re: Let me drain ur cock till it’s empty

    Quote Originally Posted by CTGucci  [View Original Post]
    "I do not send pictures so don't ask!! All my pictures are real recent".

    LOL none of the photos in the add are hers Google image seach them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210331-100057_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #3358

    Nicolette. Active Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    Could be. I would need to see face. Her ass may be a bit bigger but it' been a few years.
    She's been active this month.

    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...a/227285248436

  5. #3357
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah but look at the date of her ad, October 3, 2016 4:20 PM!
    I noticed that but there is a review on another board that just came back online, maybe he used her for premium access.

  6. #3356
    Yeah but look at the date of her ad, October 3, 2016 4:20 PM!

  7. #3355

    Nicolette

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    Could be. I would need to see face. Her ass may be a bit bigger but it' been a few years.
    Yes that is her. Always had a great time.

  8. #3354

    Back in my CT days

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    I remember her name now. She went by nicolette!
    I remember Nicolette. Always had short hair. Nice trim swimmers spinner body but kinda butter face. She did like to f_uck.

    That's going back 7 or 8 years for me. Wasn't she a CL girl?

  9. #3353
    Could be. I would need to see face. Her ass may be a bit bigger but it' been a few years.

  10. #3352
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    I remember her name now. She went by nicolette!
    This girl?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-3516/1/187861

  11. #3351
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Check your in box.
    I remember her name now. She went by nicolette!

  12. #3350
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsyan  [View Original Post]
    Where in NY? Don't see much quality there either.
    Well maybe our taste in women's different. If a woman has a nicely shaped body, slim waist and fat booty. I don't care what the females face looks like and I am mainly into black women so to me I see a lot of attractive women in NY that are giving Backpage range prices.

  13. #3349

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    Early 30's 5'2 thick small breasts, white and outcall.
    Check your in box.

  14. #3348
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Ok, that could describe several that have come and gone. And we got the ass part. If you're serious about finding her, how about height, age, weight, breast size, race, incall or outcall?
    Early 30's 5'2 thick small breasts, white and outcall.

  15. #3347

    Any experience with Shiela?

    Interested in calling her: https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/032041807157.

    Def my type, but sometimes age=high mileage and not so good. Any insight would be great, thanks.

    I don't have a lot of insight to offer as I don't get to do this very often and I'm extremely cautious so I don't stray to far from what I know. That being said, anybody interested in spending time with Brenda, she is great. I don't know if she's seeing new people at the moment, but she is reliable, drug free and in a decent neighborhood. I know there are plenty of reviews, but there you go. Just my $. 02.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape