Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 840 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 340 740 790 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 890 940 ... LastLast
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 18403
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5818
    I've seen her too a few years ago, possibly even the first guy she met. She is for real and very wild. Wanted it raw in all holes. No real time limit. Had her own place at the time. But yeah, she was def bigger than her pics let on. But she was very nice if a little eccentric, but not really in a bad way. But yeah she was fine with jumping into it after just chatting a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3fe68...a-8dea52e86ebb

    Her texts seem weird. She does not want to M&G which is kind of strange.

  2. #5817

    Inyourposession

    This one claims she's not having sex till marriage and is just looking for a friend, LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c175a...0-5ee8814f911e

  3. #5816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by JkNova9  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she's back on again. Anyone have any luck with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e0ea5...2-48528b742f76
    Profile is gone already.

  4. #5815
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Damn shame. I would pay for that! She doesn't respond to me though.
    I have a lunch date set up with her in Charlottesville so we will see. I've made it clear that I'm not interested in paying for pictures or videos or FaceTime calls. She seems on with that. It's about an hour drive for me so hopefully she follows through.

  5. #5814
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    While I will never pay for any provider's pics & vids--nor for any platonic relationship--I've got no problem with those who advertise as such upfront. At least they're honest about their intentions. My issue concerns the ones who flat out lie about meeting or the services provided despite a clear, two-way communication beforehand. That pisses me off almost as bad as the ones who cancel minutes before a scheduled meet.

    I get that life happens, that finances could be tight, or that people are concerned about their safety. But that shit doesn't fly when two-way communication is clearly there and its determined that all the promises were a lie. Perhaps I shouldn't take lying so personally, but.
    Couldn't agree more. Like you, it's not my thing to have a texting buddy but if the girl is upfront about only being an online thing and the SD agrees, good for them. This one though, she is a complete scam. Talking about how she promises to meet but knows she never will, that's low down.

  6. #5813
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    She has quite a few videos on this subject.

    https://www.instagram.com/callikoaaa/
    While I will never pay for any provider's pics & vids--nor for any platonic relationship--I've got no problem with those who advertise as such upfront. At least they're honest about their intentions. My issue concerns the ones who flat out lie about meeting or the services provided despite a clear, two-way communication beforehand. That pisses me off almost as bad as the ones who cancel minutes before a scheduled meet.

    I get that life happens, that finances could be tight, or that people are concerned about their safety. But that shit doesn't fly when two-way communication is clearly there and its determined that all the promises were a lie. Perhaps I shouldn't take lying so personally, but.

  7. #5812

    Cutiepiehere24

    https://www.seeking.com/member/62fe3...7-290a5745fc2d

    Anyone met her? Seems TGTBT which usually means it is, so I'm cautious. Supposed to meet her this weekend.

  8. #5811
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    ...She has quite a few videos on this subject.

    https://www.instagram.com/callikoaaa/
    Apparently, my regular SB's friend saw one of those and created an account. My SB didn't tell her that she's already a SB and is aware of SA.

    Within a week, this friend got disappointed and frustrated since no one wanted to send her anything for texts / pics / vids and has already deactivated her profile, LOL.

    That tells me that girls can claim that they get lots of SDs to pay for texts / pics / vids but in reality it ain't so.

  9. #5810

  10. #5809

    Gal in Winchester

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Who is she?
    Just a gal in Winchester. Wondering if anyone has met with her? Any details?

  11. #5808
    Quote Originally Posted by JkNova9  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she's back on again. Anyone have any luck with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e0ea5...2-48528b742f76
    Who is she?

  12. #5807

    Sky9102

    Apparently she's back on again. Anyone have any luck with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e0ea5...2-48528b742f76

  13. #5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Fixed the link: https://www.seeking.com/member/ad7c6...d-9e77d0185af4.

    When you see pictures of a 20-year old SB in at least two European cities, you wonder if those were taken by her last SD?
    Took a swing w / her. She was asking $500. I didn't try and negotiate it down, just passed.

  14. #5805

    Can verify

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    God damn, I'd drag my balls through a mile of glass for a shot at that redhead. I've tried with er a number of times and she's never even opened my messages. Cheers to whoever can get her in the boat.
    She's real and very sweet / worth it.

    Also, most importantly, easy to communicate with and sane.

  15. #5804
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Damn shame. I would pay for that! She doesn't respond to me though.
    Not sure I'd ever pay for pics, but if it means anything she hasn't responded to me either. Haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape