Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12417
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastonian4  [View Original Post]
    Anybody that pays a dime upfront is ludicrous. I've got a great investment deal for you, don't worry you won't show up as a sucker on American greed.
    It takes a little bit of street smarts to even begin to play this game. I really don't feel bad for someone who gets took paying upfront or making a deposit they're just paying for their education. I even know real mongers letting their guard down, thinking with the little one, you can't do that in this game.

  2. #12416

    Totally a Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Crewzin  [View Original Post]
    New girl in town, and is certainly my type. So I text her, said the incall rate was $ for 40 min, $. 5 for hr, and $$$ for 2 hr. If anyone can verify she is real I'll be broke.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-7715/37087959
    Google Search the images and you will find multiple names, multiple locations.

  3. #12415

    Major scam

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    The way it is worded along with wanting to be paid upfront screams scam to me.
    Anybody that pays a dime upfront is ludicrous. I've got a great investment deal for you, don't worry you won't show up as a sucker on American greed.

  4. #12414
    The way it is worded along with wanting to be paid upfront screams scam to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]

  5. #12413
    If you can verify that one, I'll take some too. Another bullshit ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crewzin  [View Original Post]
    New girl in town, and is certainly my type. So I text her, said the incall rate was $ for 40 min, $. 5 for hr, and $$$ for 2 hr. If anyone can verify she is real I'll be broke.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-7715/37087959

  6. #12412

    Not taking the bait

    New girl in town, and is certainly my type. So I text her, said the incall rate was $ for 40 min, $. 5 for hr, and $$$ for 2 hr. If anyone can verify she is real I'll be broke.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-7715/37087959

  7. #12411
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]
    And you can't tell that is fake? Then is asking for pay up front. .

  8. #12410
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJR  [View Original Post]
    She didn't respond to my text. I will keep trying occasionally and let everyone know if I get to see her.
    Sorry, responded to wrong post.

  9. #12409
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJR  [View Original Post]
    She didn't respond to my text. I will keep trying occasionally and let everyone know if I get to see her.
    And you can't tell that is fake? Then is asking for pay up front. .

  10. #12408

    Never heard back

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJR  [View Original Post]
    I will report if I am able to do so.
    She didn't respond to my text. I will keep trying occasionally and let everyone know if I get to see her.

  11. #12407

    Period

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkLane  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames. C-om / female-escorts / latin / inoutcarplay-jada-9804841683-o /038154296439-.

    And she is working with sammy: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/426384056138.

    Payed for hh and upgraded to a full hour after she agree to record.

    Another girl was there.

    After about 3 min of some top and 20 seconds of some bottom guess who comes banging on the door.

    She proceeds to kick me out and I'm just out $$ . 4.

    They weren't making enough money today, I guess.

    WHY WHY WHY didn't I trust my instincts when I some irate man pacing and yelling at himself in front of the hotel. ? ANNNNND he looked Dominican. ALL KINDS of red flags.
    I had Sammy come do an outcall probably about 6 months ago. Awful experience. Looks like she is using as most of these on stg are. She pulled the OMG I just started my period. Settled for BBBJ. Horrible date.

  12. #12406
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomak  [View Original Post]
    Was the other girl Sammy Summers?
    New ad with them together https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/279131038769.

    Not worth the risk that she into with her pimp again. Don't do it. She looks worse and has a cock-eye.

  13. #12405
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomak  [View Original Post]
    Was the other girl Sammy Summers?
    If this is Sammy summers then yes: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/871832706765.

  14. #12404

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or does anyone know if this is real? Want to take the plunge but something about the ad strikes me as a scam. Asked for a pic for verification and she ghosted me. Might try again.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/571479158573
    Link is down, here's another: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...l-fun/38335129.

  15. #12403

    With pic

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or does anyone know if this is real? Want to take the plunge but something about the ad strikes me as a scam. Asked for a pic for verification and she ghosted me. Might try again.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/571479158573
    This is the photo she sent me, since the link is no longer up, has anyone seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e-s.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape