Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 26374
-
03-30-21 19:49 #13804Senior Member

Posts: 37Sierra Report
So I know a plump gal isn't for many but as long as she is young I find a little plump can be fun. Sierra was available so I decided to make a visit and was happy with her. She is a bigger gal but only 22. Her incall is in a pretty crap location on Kilbourn but the small head was demanding a fix so I went in. No BS, I checked the place and her and we got to business. I'm sure I will see her again but I'll bring her to a hotel. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...7/595530842828.
-
03-30-21 19:26 #13803Senior Member

Posts: 639Trifix1 is a respected senior member over on the Madison thread. Straight shooter non bullshitter.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 17:38 #13802Senior Member

Posts: 1820Incall
Triflix is a very well respected member of this board who has shared TONS of good intel over the years. I was well will vouch for the fact that she has periodically been able to offer an incall.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
03-30-21 16:45 #13801Senior Member

Posts: 38Is Friday lately?
North side these days.
Originally Posted by OildaleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 15:39 #13800Senior Member

Posts: 514Schandel
She is the top cum swallowers around. Take her in the back seat. She loves anal if you pay for it.
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 15:37 #13799Senior Member

Posts: 117Ooj
Anyone seen Olive Oyl Jess lately?
-
03-30-21 15:05 #13798Senior Member

Posts: 358Yes. She didn't have major dental issues that I could tell. I was more concentrated about blowing my load. She's worth fucking atleast once imo.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 14:01 #13797Senior Member

Posts: 1820At this point she's almost a Milwaukee icon. She was a SW on Greenfield for a good number of years. Then she made the jump to STG, walking only when she couldn't get anything else going. Her head game is exceptional and she is quite open minded. I've probably seen her 15 or 20 times over the years. Once or twice it was rushed probably because she was using a borrowed incall, but for the most part I never had any complaints.
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]
A while back I, along with one or two other members here, received a message that seeing her may result in a visit to the Dr. As more time goes by with no reports of that from members I'm pretty inclined to believe it may have been an ex boyfriend / manager trying to screw up her customer base.
HS.
-
03-30-21 11:57 #13796Senior Member

Posts: 66Shandel
I've seen her on the streets and in all her ads I've never seen an incall offered. Makes you wonder about the review.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 11:51 #13795Senior Member

Posts: 819Schandal
Stay far away from her. She is a street walker and heavy user. She will also try to scam you. You have been warned!
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 11:48 #13794Regular Member

Posts: 14Schandel
Hyw 24 & Arthur?
Originally Posted by Trifix1
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 10:10 #13793Senior Member

Posts: 1477Shandal SW?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/p...i/060205444266
Isn't this one a SW or was one? I swear I saw her walking and or G a few times. A woman that doesn't smile in her pics always look like a SW to me.
-
03-30-21 00:22 #13792Senior Member

Posts: 183I remember her
I've seen her twice. She called herself Naudia then, previously went by Adrianna. She was nice enough with a very open menu. Both times she had to excuse herself in the middle of the session to take a portion of the donation and consult with her traveling pharmacist. The business was conducted outside her house on the dead end street. A bit strange, but she was polite and apologetic about the inconvenience, and made sure that I left satisfied. If not for Covid I might have tried to see her this past year. Hope things work out for her.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 00:07 #13791Senior Member

Posts: 152I forgot to add that I haven't seen any posts from her since last year.
Originally Posted by RayGunMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 00:01 #13790Senior Member

Posts: 152I met her, so I can say her pictures are accurate. She's much better looking than the typical girl in this line of work. I paid and left without anything happening because I didn't feel safe in her incall location.
Originally Posted by RayGunMan
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





