Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 11021
-
03-30-21 19:14 #3176Banned Member

Posts: 2302K-Girl Hyori
Had a great session with Hyori:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...259&viewfull=1#post5281259.
Not BBFS. Reminded of the greats who used to be in Bellevue before the 2016 busts.
She was good enough that I thought she'd be worth mentioning here.
Meanwhile, Asian Ayana won’t give me the time of day on TNA.
-
03-30-21 18:18 #3175Senior Member

Posts: 1305Sexylexiii
Open menu?
Originally Posted by DrSnatch
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 12:44 #3174Senior Member

Posts: 43No response
Didn't text me back either. On a side note, I randomly got recommended her Facebook profile and pretty much every post is a setting relating to being a WG. It almost seemed like being sexual is her only personality trait which I've seen with most young girls with shit service. Food for thought.
Originally Posted by JayHawkFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 12:33 #3173Senior Member

Posts: 44Also on SA
Met this one on SA. She's real and apparently now pro. Had a pro vibe anyway. Nice girl.
Originally Posted by JayHawkFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 11:35 #3172Senior Member

Posts: 906Really 2 of 4
I'd add that you can only pick 2 of 4: (4) Shows up on time. Really these days I'd actually pay the crazy rates some girls demand if they provided all 4. Bluntly I won't pay anything at all if you can't provide all 4.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Marko Ramius; 03-30-21 at 11:36. Reason: typo
-
03-30-21 11:29 #3171Senior Member

Posts: 362Quote Originally Posted by NewHere27.
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...v/435969421627
She's also on SA.
Originally Posted by BBAsianLover
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...967&viewfull=1#post5278967.
-
03-30-21 10:07 #3170Senior Member

Posts: 51Lexii
Anyone have any info about this one? I reached out, but no response from her.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ooking-for-fun
-
03-30-21 01:42 #3169Senior Member

Posts: 76Crystal Cross
No personal experience but found a few links for her.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3262779-348933
https://tryst.link/escort/crystalcrossvip
https://twitter.com/Crystalxcross
I haven't kept up with my TER subscription to read the reviews. You can find her on humaniplex but since I don't really travel to Cali I haven't really set up an account for down there to see site.
-
03-29-21 22:47 #3168Senior Member

Posts: 186So I've been texting her. For her 2 hr $450 she will allow anal, bondage, DATY, and DATO. I didn't ask about BB because I don't go for BB. I'm 100% wanting a barrier to protect me. As for Tacoma, she now tells me she can come up to me in Bellevue. Not to my home, but she would setup an incall nearby. I'm getting closer to considering it. The only last piece is her photos. While her boobs look nice, with meaty nipples, she's definitely overweight which is not something I care for. The money is not the issue (well, up to a limit). It's that I have limited free time and if I'm going to use it I want it to be worth it.
It seems that these days you can pick only 2 of the 3: (1) hot body. Slim waist with big soft natural boobs (2) pretty face / young (3) enthusiasm / low boundaries. Why can't we get all 3? (or am I having really bad luck over the past year?
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 21:13 #3167Senior Member

Posts: 2335I got the same thing on the undies (put my dick through the opening and fucked the heck out of her). Said skin can't handle the stubble. With so many dicks rubbing down there I figured. Whatever. Said she didn't feel like teasing pre-cum, I was there late in the evening, long day? (CBJ). Cool. I did eat her pussy and ass for most of the session as that's what I'm most into (she tasted nice and clean). Anyway, I did expect a BBBJ, but.
Originally Posted by IncogNegro69
[View Original Post]
Overall I had a good time as I love eating a clean pussy and anus.
The reviews on TNA are completely overblown these days due to fear of backlash from " the squad" of man hating providers over there and their cucks (WK's). Too bad as the board use to have value.
Sorry for your crap experience.
I didn't leave a review as she has like, a ton.
"To the moon and beyond ".
-
03-29-21 18:42 #3166Regular Member

Posts: 22Stay away from her. She has saggy stomach and not that attractive in person.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 17:04 #3165Senior Member

Posts: 164Lily
Last I saw her was a few years ago, she was in a apartment in Downtown Seattle, no furniture and clear she was struggling she didn't even have a bed.
She was sweet and pretty hot, but sort of red flags, did you find her? I'd give her another shot if she surfaces again.
Originally Posted by Petey23
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 16:49 #3164Senior Member

Posts: 164Crystal cross
Anyone have any intel on her?
I followed her onlyfans and things are way overpriced.
She clearly has a Manager or pimp that she works with.
Her website requires a lot of screening, but states she is coming to bellevue.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?514927-CrystalCross
Any info or intel on her?
She's hot, not sure if she's real or safe though.
-
03-29-21 13:11 #3163Banned Member

Posts: 1358Sorry to hear about all those hassles, Street Troller. And yeah, I don't blame you at all about not wanting to travel all the way to Auburn just to get stiffed. Myself, I am in Kent, so Auburn is not far, but I would still do what you did before heading out.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
Your experiences is also a shining example of why I insist on visiting at woman at a private residence. There's less chance of being stood up. But still I first verify all the services I require are available.
-
03-29-21 12:14 #3162Senior Member

Posts: 155I inquired a couple times but she is firm on needing a pic and seems to be a safety girl so I doubt I'll get any further. Would love to know if she's worth the effort.
Originally Posted by NewHere27
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





