Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 13312
-
04-01-21 23:04 #5677Senior Member

Posts: 126Chiming In
Second link is most definately a scammer. First link wants $. 5 not negotiable. I typically don't go over $. 2 unless the service is really good and I haven't seen reviews on her.
Originally Posted by Slusty1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 13:33 #5676Senior Member

Posts: 259The second one is a scammer if I remember correctly. She wants a deposit I believe. So if I'm remembering correctly then she is not real.
Originally Posted by Slusty1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 11:56 #5675Regular Member

Posts: 105Scam
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-babe/37190244
10000% fake / mail box shenanigans.
-
04-01-21 11:32 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 60Any info Available?
I am about to pull the trigger on either or both of these ladies and wanted to see if anyone had any intel to share. I believe this one is fake, found a few pictures that did not match on google.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/926803518215
I believe this lady has been reviewed here before, but I do not have her name and the number is not pulling up on the search engine here.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-babe/37190244
Thanks in advance.
-
03-31-21 15:17 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 126Bentley
Thanks Gumpy! Based on your review think I will pass on her.
Mauldin.
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 14:57 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 259I saw her a few weeks before Carmen Monroe. She is the girl in the pictures. Head game was ok but will not ride and only does a few positions. Not really worth the money in my opinion. There was also a guy lurking around. I said something about him and he is with her. Pimp or bf idk. I won't be repeating.
Originally Posted by Mauldin42
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 11:11 #5671Senior Member

Posts: 126Bentley
Anyone sampled Bentley?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/893967632146
Seems to me there was some concern about stolen identity awhile back.
Thanks.
Mauldin.
-
03-30-21 19:32 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 574?
How did she get your real name to find you on messenger?
Originally Posted by Taylorsm
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 16:25 #5669Regular Member

Posts: 10Layla Greer
I just had a visit with her late last night. Offered her 40 as I mentioned she had a special for that before and I was never able to see her back then. I was willing to pay more once I got to know her more cause I would hate wasting money to find out how the provider is. It was a hit or miss. She agreed and I arrived on expected time. Everything was good initially. We sat down and she was rushing a bbj. I asked her a couple questions on what she would do. She responded with $. I was like OK, I will come see her later on. She didn't look bad at all. Anyways, I started trying to take her clothes off and she was like no, not for 40. All you get is a BJ. In my head that was not agreed on. Anyways, I said how much more and she replied with 70 more. I was like in my head, your QV is 80 and that is way more than on the ad. I will just stick with the BJ. It was slightly below OK at best. She took her phone out to respond to a message and I got up as it look like she was uncomfortable with giving head while both of us sitting down. She goes what are doing I was fine here. I was like just switching positions as it looks like you're uncomfortable. Immediately, she goes OK we're done. Get out. My sister is coming and you need to go. You're asking for too much and doing too much. I was like ummm OK. I don't see the problem and I was willing to see her again and possibly continue the session with more $. I have not been out in the market in a while, maybe 2 years. Anyways, I gave up and pack my things and leave. I would definitely not see her again. She mentioned her brother in the house sleeping, but I am sure it is her "protector" in case things go south. I only wasted 40 for a few min BJ. I can see why she had the 40 special back in the day for bait.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/064232724977
-
03-30-21 13:45 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 29Sara
I totally get you. She has blown up my FB messenger for months because I won't pay what she is worth. Sends me pics of empty refrigerator, sad stories, etc. Same issue as you. She said she knew a place nearby for car visit we go there and then she acts all nervous and the performance was lousy to say the least. Anyway, stay safe guys!
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 09:10 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 512Thanks for your review Gumpy and it's good to read you had a good time.
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 22:09 #5666Regular Member

Posts: 1J[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
03-29-21 17:48 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 259Carmen
I saw Carmen from Asheville. I would say this is one of the best visits I've had. I've seen Jewels back in 2017 I believe and she is definitely up there with her. She is GFE friendly. She runs out of her apartment, and was a bit messy but not really a problem. She looks even better than her pictures. She also does bdsm / dominatrix. So she does have some toys up just a heads up. It was a little over an hour drive for me. https://tryst.link/escort/baby-euphoria.
-
03-28-21 18:43 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 512We appreciate the reviews from both of you and another observation that I did not read was "she rushed me" or "I felt rushed" during the visit. Having a provider rush me is a definite turn off in my book.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 18:30 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 42Candy Mandy
Good evening gents, have any of you seen Candy Mandy since she came back? I am curious about her menu. Feel free to PM if you prefer.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...k/033611542445
Be Safe. ChyllE1.








Reply With Quote






