Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 582 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3353
    Could be. I would need to see face. Her ass may be a bit bigger but it' been a few years.

  2. #3352
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    I remember her name now. She went by nicolette!
    This girl?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-3516/1/187861

  3. #3351
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Check your in box.
    I remember her name now. She went by nicolette!

  4. #3350
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsyan  [View Original Post]
    Where in NY? Don't see much quality there either.
    Well maybe our taste in women's different. If a woman has a nicely shaped body, slim waist and fat booty. I don't care what the females face looks like and I am mainly into black women so to me I see a lot of attractive women in NY that are giving Backpage range prices.

  5. #3349

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    Early 30's 5'2 thick small breasts, white and outcall.
    Check your in box.

  6. #3348
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Ok, that could describe several that have come and gone. And we got the ass part. If you're serious about finding her, how about height, age, weight, breast size, race, incall or outcall?
    Early 30's 5'2 thick small breasts, white and outcall.

  7. #3347

    Any experience with Shiela?

    Interested in calling her: https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/032041807157.

    Def my type, but sometimes age=high mileage and not so good. Any insight would be great, thanks.

    I don't have a lot of insight to offer as I don't get to do this very often and I'm extremely cautious so I don't stray to far from what I know. That being said, anybody interested in spending time with Brenda, she is great. I don't know if she's seeing new people at the moment, but she is reliable, drug free and in a decent neighborhood. I know there are plenty of reviews, but there you go. Just my $. 02.

  8. #3346

    Short Hair Shortie

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    Escort. Used to work in new haven area. Short hair kind of tom boyish, but with one of the best asses every. She also talked a lot LOL.
    Ok, that could describe several that have come and gone. And we got the ass part. If you're serious about finding her, how about height, age, weight, breast size, race, incall or outcall?

  9. #3345
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Escort or masseuse? Any more info to work with?
    Escort. Used to work in new haven area. Short hair kind of tom boyish, but with one of the best asses every. She also talked a lot LOL.

  10. #3344
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    The retail for the location is a red flag. Never give any donations via apps.
    As long as idiot guys send these scammers cash app funds, we'll always have spammers and scammers that we have to weed out to find good, legit girls.

  11. #3343

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    I used to see a provider with short pixie hair and an amazing ass. She was around for a while in the new haven area. Just wondering if anyone has seen her. I.
    Escort or masseuse? Any more info to work with?

  12. #3342

    Pixie

    I used to see a provider with short pixie hair and an amazing ass. She was around for a while in the new haven area. Just wondering if anyone has seen her. I.

  13. #3341
    Quote Originally Posted by ManosphereMan  [View Original Post]
    Hell yes man, I am planning to start seeing escorts in New York. F these escorts in Connecticut. I don't know about you but the more she charges the harder it is for me to enjoy her. If you are in business you are supposed to want to make your customers feel good so they return, it doesn't feel good to make yourself go broke seeing an escort no matter how good their service is. The prices of these escorts need to be pushed back against and we need to reject paying escorts more than the average prices. Backpage rates were as follows, escorts use to charge between 40 to 80 qv 80 to 120 hhr and between 140 to 200 he and for outcalls they added no more than 25 percent more.
    Where in NY? Don't see much quality there either.

  14. #3340
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelBlazer  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her or TOFTT? The CashApp deposit before arrival seems like a red flag, but you never know.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/274166467451
    The retail for the location is a red flag. Never give any donations via apps.

  15. #3339

    Amber

    Any info on her or TOFTT? The CashApp deposit before arrival seems like a red flag, but you never know.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/274166467451

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape